Grace Victory #2 spiritual quack with the shortest bum crack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im sure Lee was thinner when they first met??

Not to be funny, but they have bought a bunch of "new born" clothes.... between the pair of them i don't really think they're baby will be typical new born size at all!
You can tell even from the chest up that they've both gained weight since they first got together. The blonde also does nothing for either of them.
They really are slowly but surely morphing into each other. Soon we won't be able to tell them apart 😂

Screenshot_20200930-215438.jpg
Screenshot_20200930-215532.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
How ridiculous she’s being about her pregnancy is insane. I am plus size (smaller than grace) and had a baby 7 weeks ago- I wanted to lose weight before we had her but life had other plans (also- we just got married and weren’t being super careful). I felt so guilty that I’d have a plus size pregnancy for weeks until I knew she was okay (and she’s our rainbow baby). At my booking appointment my midwife said that all my other risk factors were fine but due to my BMI being over 35 I’d be under consultant care and give birth in hospital. I had wanted a home birth too, but I knew it was in my baby’s best interest to be in the right place. I could have possibly given birth at the MLU but at 36 weeks I developed sudden onset hypertension and was induced at 38 weeks due to the risk of pre-eclampsia. Also my pelvic pain was severe at that point.
other things that happened because of my weight- being on aspirin from 12 weeks to help prevent high blood pressure, additional growth scans in the 3rd trimester, gestational diabetes test, and I had to have repeat 12 and 20 week scans as they couldn’t check everything due to my size and pickle being a wiggle bum- again somethinf I felt awful about.
she’s being so cavalier with her baby’s health and her own, whilst being irresponsible with advice to other women. The whole manifesting bullshit too 😡 so I lost my other baby because I didn’t manifest hard enough?😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
You can tell even from the chest up that they've both gained weight since they first got together. The blonde also does nothing for either of them.
They really are slowly but surely morphing into each other. Soon we won't be able to tell them apart 😂

View attachment 260675View attachment 260677
I am honestly not surprised. Did you see the fridge in her latest video? Couldn't even close the door! It was absolutely packed with food! I've never seen such a fridge before! Or perhaps they're preparing for the end of the world :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I feel bad for saying this but I feel like Grace is going to be the laziest mother. I think Lee will be the one running after the baby while she sits on her arse. I know children can be the making of some people but Grace seems too set in her ways.

I think I've said this before but I give their relationship a year once the baby is born. They already seem irritated by one another, add a crying baby into the mix...

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He was, significantly so. Like a dad bod (ironically?) but probably still straight sized.
thought so. cause i remember thinking like oh, hes just a chubby guy but its different now. i really hope for them that their child/children have a "chance at health" i know size doesn't equal health but i hope grace doesn't projecf her delusions onto the kid!!

I feel bad for saying this but I feel like Grace is going to be the laziest mother. I think Lee will be the one running after the baby while she sits on her arse. I know children can be the making of some people but Grace seems too set in her ways.

I think I've said this before but I give their relationship a year once the baby is born. They already seem irritated by one another, add a crying baby into the mix...
i predict multipleeee mental health days. im all for me time.. but Grace thinks the world revolves around her feelings. don't know how she is going to come to terms with the fact babies don't give a tit how you feel on any given day. she will need to get on with it!

Reactions: 13
thought so. cause i remember thinking like oh, hes just a chubby guy but its different now. i really hope for them that their child/children have a "chance at health" i know size doesn't equal health but i hope grace doesn't projecf her delusions onto the kid!!

i predict multipleeee mental health days. im all for me time.. but Grace thinks the world revolves around her feelings. don't know how she is going to come to terms with the fact babies don't give a tit how you feel on any given day. she will need to get on with it!

Again, I feel bad for saying this but I predict post-natal depression. I'm not saying she will definitely get it & I certainly wouldn't wish it on her (or anyone) but I feel like this is what her excuse will be for lazing around. I wouldn't like to think this is something she could lie about but this is the same woman who lied about self-harming

Reactions: 12
Grace and her magical NHS guideline defying midwife have this covered, okay guys?? None of us simply manifested enough. HER baby will come out being able to communicate so won’t need to cry. Her breast milk is blessed by the ancestors so baby shan’t need to cluster feed. She’ll burn some sage to rid the flat of witching hour.

You plebs are just doing it wrong x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Isn’t it a bit concerning that she lashes out at her partner just because she’s hungry? She has serious food aggression, you can’t blame everything on pregnancy, she’s definitely repeats this behaviour. I don’t know why Lee puts up with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Isn’t it a bit concerning that she lashes out at her partner just because she’s hungry? She has serious food aggression, you can’t blame everything on pregnancy, she’s definitely repeats this behaviour. I don’t know why Lee puts up with it.
He's a typical Pisces man. He will sit quietly and take it until he gets fed up one day and walks away. But won't be anytime soon I don't think.

Reactions: 10
It’s shocking how much time she needs for me time and the fact it’s mostly her laying around all day. Even before kids I never got that much me time. I’m all for self care but let’s be honest in real life you have to just get on with it. I work a long job with a two and 5 year old who go to school/nursery after starting work at 7am every morning I pick them up at 2.45/3 and they are monsters because they are tired. I’m knackered and just need to sleep usually have a headache but do I even moan about getting me time... No! I realise I have two children who I love and adore and I brought into this world I need to get over the fact I haven’t had a decent night sleeps in about 5 years or a day of relaxing in forever. Grace is going to get a massive shock when that baby comes and no one actually cares that she’s tired anymore or needs self care time as her life is now about that child!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The amount of ads on that latest vlog... 9 ADS! Monetizing that pregnancy to the max. She never had that many ads on her vlogs in the past, even her long 30-40min ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Again, I feel bad for saying this but I predict post-natal depression. I'm not saying she will definitely get it & I certainly wouldn't wish it on her (or anyone) but I feel like this is what her excuse will be for lazing around. I wouldn't like to think this is something she could lie about but this is the same woman who lied about self-harming
Could you expand on the lying about self harm? I didn’t know this

Reactions: 2
Could you expand on the lying about self harm? I didn’t know this
Apparently years ago Grace's sister Charleigh said that Grace has never self-harmed & only says she does because she gains more viewers from it & therefore more £££.

It was during the whole Grace vs Asia drama.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Morning,
As you can probably tell by the little thingy written up there - I’m new here but I’ve been lurking here for a while.
Been following Grace for for years now. There something about her, the way she portrays herself and everything, that I just NEED to know what’s next lol!
Anyways, long story short - I’m happy about her pregnancy, I really am but all that *I manifested this and manifested that...* bla bla.... Oh come on and stop just for a sec.
I’m pregnant myself too, similar term as her and it’s just interesting for me to compare things.

From her latest blog 3 things stood out to me :
1. THE FRIDGE. Mother of all mothers! Are they preparing for a war? No seriously,that’s huge amour of food for 2 people. Ok, both of them are huge themselves and one is pregnant BUT even when you look at it, all the (small amount) of veg were somewhere stuck at the bottom while everything else was filled with lemonade,Pepsi, some Pret white bread, ketchup,margarine,coleslaw... WHAT?
I mean I’m not angel myself and like to treat myself now and then with some croissants but hey... If you wanna eat all the crap, please but think about your your child in the first place, not you,for a change... and just TRY to make some healthier choices.

2. CONSTANT TIREDNESS AND NAPPING. I can’t even...

3. THE MOST FUNNY PART. She said she felt *flutters* very early on and I was like oooh that’s cool, I felt my first when I was just over 17 weeks and theeen she said - 4 weeks. 4(!). If she would learn some simply biology, she would know that at 4 weeks most woman just start to notice their period is late and gets a bit suspicious but our Gace Almighty felt the flutter... when baby is not even baby...just bunch of cells you can’t even see properly yet it MOVED. OK. CONTINUE.
Anyhow... I will continue to follow her too, like I said we are similar term so it’s just interesting and yeah.. best of luck in her pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Morning,
As you can probably tell by the little thingy written up there - I’m new here but I’ve been lurking here for a while.
Been following Grace for for years now. There something about her, the way she portrays herself and everything, that I just NEED to know what’s next lol!
Anyways, long story short - I’m happy about her pregnancy, I really am but all that *I manifested this and manifested that...* bla bla.... Oh come on and stop just for a sec.
I’m pregnant myself too, similar term as her and it’s just interesting for me to compare things.

From her latest blog 3 things stood out to me :
1. THE FRIDGE. Mother of all mothers! Are they preparing for a war? No seriously,that’s huge amour of food for 2 people. Ok, both of them are huge themselves and one is pregnant BUT even when you look at it, all the (small amount) of veg were somewhere stuck at the bottom while everything else was filled with lemonade,Pepsi, some Pret white bread, ketchup,margarine,coleslaw... WHAT?
I mean I’m not angel myself and like to treat myself now and then with some croissants but hey... If you wanna eat all the crap, please but think about your your child in the first place, not you,for a change... and just TRY to make some healthier choices.

2. CONSTANT TIREDNESS AND NAPPING. I can’t even...

3. THE MOST FUNNY PART. She said she felt *flutters* very early on and I was like oooh that’s cool, I felt my first when I was just over 17 weeks and theeen she said - 4 weeks. 4(!). If she would learn some simply biology, she would know that at 4 weeks most woman just start to notice their period is late and gets a bit suspicious but our Gace Almighty felt the flutter... when baby is not even baby...just bunch of cells you can’t even see properly yet it MOVED. OK. CONTINUE.
Anyhow... I will continue to follow her too, like I said we are similar term so it’s just interesting and yeah.. best of luck in her pregnancy.
Omg congrats 🥰🥰🥰 How lovely!! And welcome to the thread 😂

You don’t actually need to eat more than normal for the first two trimesters, I think after that your daily allowance is +200 calories. Agree with point 3 so much, she can’t be engaging with any of the literature about pregnancy out there at all? At 4 weeks they’re still very abstract clumps of cells, they can’t kick they’ve not got bleeping limbs! At this stage her baby is 4 - 5 OUNCES. That is absolutely bleeping tiny. There is no way +4-5 ounces is enough to create a bump on her & she looks ridiculous cradling her stomach like that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.