Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I have no interest in an apology or admission forced out of this lad. We’re long past that point. My issue from that day this became public knowledge has been with her. She’s known what he’s like LONG before any of us did and stood by him. She’s put the kids in danger and probably became the main puppet master in this act right now.
I couldn’t give a crap if they’re not showing “the best parts of Australia” or if they’re watching ice age or eating takeaway so I’ve held of commenting lately. I care that those 3 girls have been put in this position and will look back on this footage knowing exactly what was going on. And the danger their MOTHER put them in. And I don’t mean snakes or early onset diabetes.
She’s the real problem here. Doesn’t take from what he’s done at all but the person who’s put up with it and used it to her advantage. Sick. Sick. Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hatshepsut

Why do people always threaten to out people to their friends and employers when they throw a hissy fit? Lmao! I really don’t think any employer in their right mind would care what an employee gossips about in their own time on a yt forum.. get a bloody grip.
I’m self-employed so I intend to be taking myself to a disciplinary hearing right after my Sunday roast dinner.

Reactions: 35

Hatshepsut

As always Sarah came across as an ungrateful cow when going through the little goodybag from the 2 young girls. Why didn’t she even pretend to like the bits?! Don’t even get me started on Chris trying to seduce the camera... Nearly made me throw up my dinner.

SIDE NOTE: I am SO grateful that I have not heard that irritating phrase “bits and bats” in a couple of vlogs! It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me!!!! ONE POSITIVE
And to think all this could have been avoided if she had just taken a BAT to Chris’s BITS years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

RosePetals

Chatty Member
At seven eleven talking about the slurpies:
Chris: "OMG it's like being back in Florida"
Isabelle: "No dad you can't say that"

Reactions: 30
G

Ginger

They get progressively worse. I’m actually sitting here simmering. As someone who has lost a pregnancy, how dare she use it for views! The horrific feeling of looking down and seeing blood.... the fact that in every subsequent pregnancy, you dread seeing the same. They are utterly, utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 29

theghosttown

VIP Member
She is a cunt.

Cant even hate watch her anymore. Did she SERIOUSLY fucking ask her largely pre teen following to COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF THEY'VE EXPERIENCED SPOTTING?!

Jesus H Christ.

Reactions: 29

RosePetals

Chatty Member
I know Mrstrash's post has been deleted now but just wanted to say about this:
"Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers"
This made me really anxious, the thought that I could be outed irl as someone against the grooming of vulnerable teenage girls. Oh the shame of it, whatever will my family and employers think of that?

Oh wait hold on, they're not twats and also don't support sexual predators :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
Thursday 16th August
OUR FIRST SURPRISE DESTINATION IN AUSTRALIA!! + APARTMENT TOUR!

13 minutes

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=Se6xzUGU9Cs

Basically I'm not too sure they are loving life in this one

Video starts with Chris's record player sticking while it plays the music track for the shots of the car driving
There is some brief video of their drive then its onto the main topic of tonights video from the no1 greatest vlogging phenomena that has ever existed in the history of Yorkshire nay the world. that topic is Sarah Moaning

Video cuts to Sarah wearing the same hoodie outfit its the type favoured of chavs and shop lifters so I am told She is complaining of being tired and they haven't slept for 1 and a half days. Think of the kids Sarah think of the kids. Talking of which the kids and friuitloop are bringing the cases in. Why it needs 4 people to bring in one case I'll never know. I would have thought Sarah had dumped all the dirty washing back at the hotel in Singapore

Anyway she wants to give us a room tour. And she does and its err a bit naff really
She tells us here is the door and here is the kitchen. It looks ok clean enough the microwave is placed high up and looks like the £39 ers you get from ASDA (they are actually very good)
1.jpg

She then shows us the dining area and the lounge which again is OK I imagine for her its way too small but we have stayed in similar. You go on holidays for experiences and to see places don't ya ?

She shows us the bedroom and its fine going to be a bit cramped when you put the spare bed in for Chris like but there's always the sofa
She talks in a sing song voice its a bit like she's pissed says things like roundey roundey
Then its the toilet and the shower room and then the other bedroom with two single beds where she says Chris is going to put the spare bed so that's Chris and 2 of the girls taken care of wheres the other one kipping ?
She then shows us the balcony and the view. The balconys not high enough that someone would get killed if they "fell over the rail" but the views ok. She then tells us they will be visiting 6 places and will give details of where they are staying BUT she wont do this till they have left each place as they have ONLINE STALKERS who have nothing better to do than SABOTAGE anything they do.
So that's most of you evil bastards reading this and you should be ashamed ASHAMED.
Anyway she is about to go into the shower to freshen up as she is so tired

Next section is Chris the beanie is back and I had to rewind what he says It is they are just packing up and leaving the apartment to go to a 7/11 and stock up the place with some nice yummies. I mean with his recent allegations it could be taken completely the wrong way I deduce he means a 7-11 shop to buy food. I suspect this food may include such preganancy suitable foods as microwave meals, crisps, sausages, bacon, crisps, chocolate , crisps prepared fruit, crisps chocolate , crisps, milk, crisps, breakfast cereal chocolate, crisps, sweets, etc

There is sequence of them walking down the corridor that looks similar to Angry mancs wall or the way to the interview room when you get nicked for shoplifting

3.jpg

Before They get into their hire car. Chris tells us how he couldn't sleep and the seats were broken on the Dreamliner and how he tried to sleep under the seats on the plane. Its so sad I poured myself another glass.

They are now in the 7/11 and pouring themselves a nice rich looking milkshake. Sarah then discovers a native Australian donut and is most happy to meet this rare site.
4.jpg

Unfortunately its just one so they buy a box of 12 others instead.

5.jpg

Next they are in the lounge. Chris tells us they are all just SOUPER happy right now. Sarah confirms this by scowling at him in disgust. They are all watching Ice Age on TV. Its probably to get them used to it being winter there - good choice

6.jpg

The girls are all asleep and before you can say "wheres the spare key I'm off to the pool" Chris tells us that they are all going to bed and that the eldest 2 have gone to brush their teeth and get to bed. He tells us they have finished watching Ice Age 2 he thinks and asks Sarah. For some reason Sarah doesn't seem too bothered whether it was ice Age 2/3/4/5/6/7 or 99 she seems snappy.
Perhaps its tonight that Chris is going to finish what he started by rubbing her neck in Singapore. To be fair I can see why she's snappy Its 3 minutes she won't get back

7.jpg

Chris tells us he is so near falling asleep and Sarah suggests that he already did. then the bombshell. He has got some editing to do- WHILST THE OTHERS ARE IN BED - the absolute rotter. He isn't even pretending to be remorseful. Sarah says she hasn't had a shower and her heads itching. Its ok Sarah we know you don't want to do the 3 minute "jiggy with lil Chris" thing. Chris knows it too. He's off to the pool anyway. He uses words like we're not hardcore enough to bust it all day long. It's shocking. Chris is apologising for the quality of the vlog but then Sarah cuts in saying it's not that we're on holiday and they are not there to literally kill themselves they are there to have fun and if that means watching a movie they have watched before it means they watch a movie they have watched before. She seems rather upset. I think they forgot to get the crisps

The End

Developments

I doubt Chris got jiggy with Sarah that night
You can buy donuts in trays - its just like Morrisons
Sarah doesn't seem too happy

Attachments

Reactions: 25

MrMagoo

Long opinion post warning. Feel free to skip!

I noticed that Sarah and Chris’ personal YouTube pages are poorly subscribed to compared to the main channel. The package really is the Inghams rather than any one of them individually. Looking into this a little further, although they’re still making decent money at the moment from Adsense, it shouldn’t be underestimated just how damaging Chris’ behaviour has been to their ‘brand’. Although I’m not quite comparing like for like here, I’ve been a fan of Rose and Rosie from around the time they had 100k subs. Now they have 785k. I watched their channel progress from daily vlogging, to giving up their jobs, getting management, uploading vlogs once or twice a week instead of daily, magazine deals, paid promotions, two UK tours, one USA tour etc. Looking at the Inghams, they were really on the cusp of making the big time. After summer in the city, management would have got the magazine deals coming in, then would have been looking at setting up a UK tour. (Very lucrative). By consciously making the decision to not deal with Chris’ behaviour, they are now reduced to trying to make the interminable minutiae of their every day lives as worth while viewing. What’s the life span of this? Who knows, but personally, before the years out, I expect to see a big decline

Reactions: 25

Chris-Ming-ham

Been lurking here a while and to be honest, I’m totally shocked at how much over the line you go in your attempts to “hate” on this family.
Whilst I’m no fan, I am aware that you are totally crossing the line into stalking and harassment with what you do as your extra-curricular activities in your quest to find some more potential ‘dirt’ to publish on them. What you are doing crosses the line and that makes me quite alarmed.
I know most of you are also on Twitter and are readily identifiable.
What you are doing is a criminal offence, which you may or may not be aware of.
I was really looking forward to coming on and having a good old bitch about creepy and his wife, but sadly feel that I want no part of your forum

Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers

Logging out now

That's quite a change of heart. On the 9th of August you were lapping it up about the found photos of Chris' childhood and wanted more proof of his red hair, "fascinated to see if there are more"... In another post you state "can't wait to see what to see what pops up next".

And now you're logging out, after leaving what comes across as a threat about everyone's family and employers? How very strange...

Reactions: 24
MY FIRST PREGNANCY SCARE!
21 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=y8mPw2QubhE

I thought I'd take a look at this one as I was expecting a short 12 minutes
In any case the use of clickbait is quite high in this title and fits the usual Sarah is a victim game plan that the Bradford Bitch rolls out.

You will have to forgive spelling errors I would appreciate it if no one quoted this post as I suspect I will have to amend it and correct a few mistakes later. I am using the very slow wifi in our little villa area. Whilst I can look at the forum on my phone. These are done on a laptop using word then have the picture inks added. simply put it may need some correction. The wifi is slow and by the time it travels through our VPN tunnel at home its even slower. If I walk down the hill to the little village wifi there is excellent due to local businesses getting together and creating a hotspot.

Anyway on with the show

Starts with a slow mo sequence of the 3 girls walking along one of those exquisite narrow walk ways you get in Singapore
This is "artistic Chris"
There are some stunning shots of the city etc
This is then curtly curtailed by a quick edit to the Budget Bigwig still wearing that chav hoodie. She says she has spent ten minutes in the toilet vomiting. Its called morning sickness chuck. They are just heading up to the hotel room Sarah gives a shout out to Star travel this is quickly emphasised by the emotional EMO as STA RAVEL
Maybe they want some discount in future eh being the supastars they are. Anyway Sarah talks passionately about it.
They then have 3 hours sleep and she again goes for the sympathy angle moaning again about being sick.
Now she tells us what she was going to say last night. Laughingly and without a trace of irony this grade A self important fuckup proceeds to announce that viewers may want to view it first before letting their children see it. Bare in mind this is the woman married to the man who is currently involved in one of the more seedy scandals that has hit You Tubers in recent years.
Basically she has bled a little bit when she went to the toilet on the plane. She manages to get a plug in for her channel too. She nearly trips up at the 6 minute ten second mark - the bit below when she starts to say when we went for the scan a couple of err last week. that may be of significance to some of you so the timestamp is below - listen to it yourselves

singa 1.jpg

Anyway she goes on to say that her left ovary has some blood on it and asks for comments.
Remember sharing is caring so feel free to big up the Dumbcunt by giving her lots of sympathy etc. Pray for her etc etc

Cuts to the slightly oriental music used before and slow mo shots of them walking through the streets. Chris is his excited self and he manages to get a so priiiiitttty in to a bulding description. they are staying in the Hotel Clover

Address: 33 Jln Sultan, Singapore 198965
Phone: +65 6830 7888

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...s-Hotel_Clover_33_Jalan_Sultan-Singapore.html

No point ringing the hotel as they will be gone by the time you read this !

They are going to catch a train to the bay gardens which is a must see for them. Maybe its like a garden centre and they serve burgers
They get there and again the dull bitch is moaning this time about the heat but is grateful these bay gardens are enclosed with air conditioning
There are some genuinely stunning shots of the place. However this is all spoiled by the self satisfied princess of tat announcing they have just bumped into some other family who are going globetrotting and they are giving great experiences to their children etc. Its clearly an avenue that Sarah thinks they are going down too
There is more footage of the gardens and it is genuinely excellent.
singa 2.jpg

Sarah witters on ever more excitedly about how nice and unusual it all is
They then head into a Thai restaurant and have dinner. It looks ok but doesn't look radically different to half a dozen places I can think of locally.
At least they don't have booorgers

singa 3.jpg

Developments

Just how much can this princess moan. genuinely she isn't an inspiration to women she's just a moaning victim
The pregnancy scare may be more of a scare if it was a 1st time pregnancy but this is just played out for sympathy or a trip to Marie Stopes if more bad news breaks
The girls seem excited
Chris isn't exactly in the back seat but he isn't centre stage either

A DISASTER OF A START TO OUR AMAZING ADVENTURE! + FIRST DESTINATION REVEAL!
13 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=27GE19WUkWU

Shocking start to the video with Sarah sat against a white wall. background For one awful moment I thought she may have been abducted and be about to receive a good seeing too by the Angry Manc.

But no its a chance to hear yet more whining from the Discount Dutchess. She goes on to explain that its been an absolute nightmare. I thought this might refer to Chris reverse T bagging her neck with his love balls but no its Esme throwing up everywhere. Evidently Chris has a fear of vomit and Sarah is suffering from morning sickness.
1.jpg

She goes on to say that the smell of the room and the vomit blah blah. You really would think that a grown woman with 3 kids might actually get on with things instead of being a preening moaning princess.
Fortunately there are no scenes of Esme actually vomiting but this is an indicator of the horrors that Sarah must have witnessed

esme realises the moneys all gone.jpg

Sarah basically moans on and agonises in made up concern about to whether to fly or not. Concern for other passengers etc. This is very noble as no one wants to be hit full force by a family spewing carrots (its always carrots in our house) over them.
This moaning goes on for over 4 minutes and so does this classic from 1969 which was actually one of my mothers favourite songs:

Jane Birkin et Serge Gainsbourg - Je T'aime,...Moi Non Plus

(if you play it turn the volume down)
Moaning waffle over and Sarah announces they are off to Singapore. Unfortunately the projectile vomiting is a sign of something more serious as this clip shows. One of the children is possessed by the spirit of Miley Cyrus
2.jpg

Then a clip to them about to board the plane and fruitloop Chris is of course very very, very excited. Its got a big red end and looks like its straight out of the Anne Summers shop

big red one.jpg

It's called the Dreamliner. Cut to them on the plane and they are actually flying with the one and only Ted Dansen circa 1993. Ted doesn't look too pleased. It would have been truly great if he had stepped over and twatted her in the mush

ted danson.jpg

Then they are up in the air and before you can say CHEERS they have some food. It looks real shite and Sarah gives a run down of it. Its interesting how Sarah mentions the airline. It seems to me that she is doing this in order to perhaps seek discount or sponsorship
Its interesting how Isabell comes across in this video. Obviously I take the piss out of them but it does seem that Isabelle has decided to throw her lot in and appear to be all for it in this video. This is a bit staged Isabelle to me.

We then get some darkness shots with Sarah explaining its not night but they are all sleeping etc except they are not. Sarah continues to plug the airline explaining how you can order things from your TV. this will appeal to her sort. the lazy bone idle who feel superior to others.

Cut to them having landed and Sarah being the trouper that she is has manged to soldier on despite the waves of morning sickness that overcome
her. She says that no one on the flight slept except Chris which is a lie as it directly contradicts what she said on the flight and also its pretty clear that Chris has shot some of the inflight footage anyway.

She has something to tell us that's important which she will eek out for dramatic effect to make sure we watch all the video. Sarah is really excited and loves the airport and can't wait to explore this new country. She is waiting for Chris who has gone with Isabelle to get the suitcases and before you can say "whats that skippy it reminds you of the teacher that ran off with the school pupil" its a quick edit to them all walking through the airport. ( shame on you Skippy)

Some travel in car footage follows then its a cut to Chris saying its more than made up for the disastrous start. Isabelle explains she has never seen so many flowers as they drove down the motorway. Bare in mind these guys hang out in Garden Centres so that's some serious recommendation. Chris has got the beanie on and they will be going to sleep for a couple of hours. they will be spending 2 days in the country. In the background Sarah can be heard mentioning the airport and airline etc
She doesn't tell us what she was going to tell us

The End

Developments
Sarah does look to be ill
Isabelle seems to be stage school performing in this one
Sarah plugs the airline
That aircraft is seriously amusing both my elder daughters and hubby think its hilarious to look at
Sarah never does tell us what the important news is in the hotel room
Sarah puts her hands to her throat a lot.
3.jpg

Last edited:

NitrousOxide

They are fucking pissing me off now. I hope more and more people start talking about this and putting pressure on them to address it and Chris to apologise. And I hope more and more articles are written about him until he can't avoid it anymore. He's a fucking smug bastard.

Reactions: 22

Hatshepsut

Ooh different feel in tonight’s vlog. That apartment looks like a shithole and they all look absolutely knackered. Sarah has finally cracked and the resting bitch face and snide comments are on full view. It’s all getting to her?

unique_x

I was a lurker on the GG thread and have moved over here... complete newbie :)

My daughter who is 11 absolutely adored the ingham family especially Isabelle, she always commented how weird/ creepy Chris was too. I bought her their 1 million Ifam merch for her birthday which luckily didn't arrive in time for her birthday. On the day the allegations came out I emailed asking for a refund and I got one within 10 minutes

P

Pickupolivia

I must admit I do get a little be jealous when I see people not having to work for their money... Some days it seems like a dream to me and my husband... But I am not one bit jealous of Sarah and her cheating creeping husband ? I would pick living "paycheck to paycheck" and a faithful husband everyday!!!

So Sarah if you're reading this, we aren't jealous, we aren't trolls. We are real people with real opinions on your fake life!!!!

Reactions: 21

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
monty moo and prinny woo,
The OG gals who are known to few,
The posted here,
They posted there,
We love them still, though posts are rare.

Let us all take a moment to remember our little moo cow and poochon and wish them much love and gossip, endless trips to primark, matalan and the Asda cafe.
And a stream of well wishes...
but not in DM’s
And not by creepy youtube dads.

Let’s pray together

Reactions: 21