Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been noting down all of the adverts from the last of their 10 videos. I will be writing to every company and informing them about his 'alleged' grooming and I urge you all to do the same.

Google - video
Ted Baker London - banner
New Look - banner
Secret Saviours - banner
Ninja (nutri bullet etc) - banner
Parcel2go.com - banner
monday.com - video
Sea to summit - banner
indeed.co.uk - banner
wix.com - video
Shark (vacuum cleaners) - banner
Hiplus elevator shoes - banner
QP Jewellers - banner
Closet London - banner
grammarly.com - video
Mcafee - banner
Pro:Voke - banner
tailorbrands.com - video
Romwe - banner
Proceive - banner

I can't bring myself to watch anymore so if anyone watches them without adblocker on could they please note down the companies who are advertising with them. He should not still be allowed to post videos on Youtube.
Great work! I use Parcel2go a lot! Will be messaging them now to say I will use a competitor until they are removed

Reactions: 8
oh don't get me wrong i totally think what he's done is very wrong! but he's going to get the law on his side with people calling him pedalo. if they stuck with the facts he can't fight it.
The law certainly shouldn't be on his side. As the situation with Jess was conducted in Florida, where the age of consent is 18, that means that she is considered a minor by Florida state law. Use of a computer (or an electronic device such as a phone, in this case) to seduce or solicit a minor is a felony in Florida which can lead to a sentence of up to fifteen years. Whether he fits the description of a paedophile or not is unknown, however he certainly has broken the law.

Reactions: 10
I know that they are +9 hours to UK in Noosa, so about 20 past 12 for them, but they must be well and truly in bed now. That last photo on Sarah’s Instagram is absolutely bombarded with comments about the situation.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure they will fly from sunny coast airport to cairns...driving just doesn’t make sense...didn’t they say that internal flights...
Good point - but there is no direct flights from Sunshine Coast to Cairns they would have to travel 2 hrs back on themselves to Brisbane if they were going straight there or connect at captail city.

Noosa is a nice but small place just odd choice travel 3 hrs to stay there just for a few days when there was a million places to stay on Gold Coast or Brisbane, and loads more to do for kids and shops for Sarah.

Whatever they do next it has not been thought through.

Reactions: 2
God, since using YouTube premium I forgot how many ads I used to have to watch! That’s loads in 10 days.

Reactions: 1
Capri sun have now said they will no longer advertise on the channel

Reactions: 25
Although I understand that each person would do Australia differently, they don’t seem to have done much in the time they’ve already spent there? So I don’t quite understand why you would necessarily go to so many places in such little time? Especially when you’ve paid that much for it also. Maybe they’ve got more planned as they’re going to Sydney etc but I don’t understand why you would go over there, do such little in so many places instead of just going to a couple of places then going back next year? I understand they’ve done it through travel agency, and it was booked quite close to the time but doesn’t seem to be the best use of their time, especially when they’re spending days travelling? I don’t get it personally. Like each to their own, but not quite my cup of tea. And I just feel for the girls at the fact they’re going to get back and have what like 2-3 days before they go back to school.

I noticed that Karma/Dianne hasn't revealed any new information after the letters...although is still very active on Twitter retweeting stuff at least.

Wondering if the Rees family will respond to their letter as apparently they had to by 4pm today. They said they're not deleting the videos so I'm guessing they're willing to fight it?

Reactions: 2
Capri sun have now said they will no longer advertise on the channel
Ha I shouldn't find this so funny, but it's hilarious that a crappy fake orange drink in a foil packet has now barred them

Reactions: 14
Although I understand that each person would do Australia differently, they don’t seem to have done much in the time they’ve already spent there? So I don’t quite understand why you would necessarily go to so many places in such little time? Especially when you’ve paid that much for it also. Maybe they’ve got more planned as they’re going to Sydney etc but I don’t understand why you would go over there, do such little in so many places instead of just going to a couple of places then going back next year? I understand they’ve done it through travel agency, and it was booked quite close to the time but doesn’t seem to be the best use of their time, especially when they’re spending days travelling? I don’t get it personally. Like each to their own, but not quite my cup of tea. And I just feel for the girls at the fact they’re going to get back and have what like 2-3 days before they go back to school.
I agree. I feel like most people do Australia on a working holiday visa (I know they're not viable for this as they have kids), so they spent 1-2 years there (depending on if they do the agriculture work for 2nd year visa), and even then I know some that felt like they couldn't see it all/wished they'd spent longer in certain places.

I noticed that Karma/Dianne hasn't revealed any new information after the letters...although is still very active on Twitter retweeting stuff at least.

Wondering if the Rees family will respond to their letter as apparently they had to by 4pm today. They said they're not deleting the videos so I'm guessing they're willing to fight it?
Think they had already emailed Levi’s back before they issued an apology on the live last night. They then posted an apology on twitter.

Reactions: 1
I NOTE Sarah pointedly says that Esme does have a T shirt on- looks like the comments are getting to the Queen

Oh heres' the snake
2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ha I shouldn't find this so funny, but it's hilarious that a crappy fake orange drink in a foil packet has now barred them
Coca-Cola are in charge of advertising for Capri Sun. If they pull all their drink ads from Inghams vlogs, someone higher up the chain at YouTube is going to take notice. Could it be that the perpetual steady rain that’s been falling on the Ingham house of cards for the last 6 weeks, turn into a full on shitstorm?

Reactions: 10
Sarah acting all bright and breezy in her best Guide Leader manner but her eyes look like piss holes in the snow. She’s still moaning about being sick 4 times then 6 times, then she moans about moaning.
She still manages to shovel down a massive, greasy breakfast wrap and hot chocolate.
Everything is STUNNING, AMAZING, SUPER. Esme was very hyper in the hypermarket and I thought all three girls look a little under rehearsed.
Isabelle said her sass has gone.
Sarah had bags under her eyes and Chris’s eyes in the bedroom looked very strange, let’s just say clubbing eyes.

Reactions: 12
Omg when they were looking at the food that a "viewer" had bought them, Chris looked extra strange........ soooooo creepy wtf?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.