Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrMagoo

The first thing that sprung to mind for me was clean from self harm.

Considering she's previously mentioned mental health problems.
I can't see it being drugs/alcohol, but I could be wrong.

On the other hand, it could be some trend amongst her friends. Like some in joke.
Sort of like those "breast cancer awareness" things on Facebook where women were announcing the colour of their underwear or where they were going on holiday based on the month they were born.
I see what you mean, it’s just it is very well known slang for being clean from drugs and to a lesser extent alcohol. I’m not knocking her, it’s just that I thought if Chris is under investigation, someone will be looking at her social media. Ultimately, I along with many many people want to see Chris in some way atone for his disgusting abuse of his position, so anything that may obstruct this, tends to make me wince a little

Last edited:

Mayday

VIP Member
Since we can't re-upload, maybe just use Adblocker? It still gives them the views, but I don't think they get adsense money from that view then.

IsItMeOrWhat

Sorry. I think it was my fault.
I was just curious if there was a way to stop them getting views.
Sorry again for any trouble!

Kdeano88

Have Isabelle’s fathers side of the family spoke out about this or reacted in any way? She seemed to go on holiday with her grandparents when it all first came out but hasnt really been since or have I missed it all?

Mayday

VIP Member

christ these children really need to get off twitter

also not a fan of jeffree (i think this is actually about manny from the comments?) but how fitting:

Kimbo

Chatty Member
Regarding the views, I’m sick of seeing 8 views and 1k likes after the vlog being up two minutes. This clearly shows they are purchasing them. They’re not even using a good company as more expensive view purchasing sites stagger them so as not to alert YouTube. This is a clear breach of policy and can result in their removal.View attachment 218
I used to see on their, and PointlessBlogs comments ‘LBW Crew’ - like before watching. Pretty sure I have heard Alfie Deyes encouraging it, too.

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been discussed but why do they insist on using a David Attenborough style camera instead of the typical g7x for vlogging?! It’s not like the quality is any better and they have a microphone thing yet Sarah decides to shout all the time! Way to draw attention to them!

Also when/if there is a new baby surely they will have already visited all the places they’ve wanted to go, so are they gonna re do everything?!

Sorry for the ramble :)

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
View attachment 209

Just spotted this on its Orlando Time - how much are you betting this was Sarah who anonymously put the question forward? So she's planning to go in June 2019 and take the kids out of school AGAIN?! Far too much of a coincidence not to be her!

I saw that and also wondered if it was her!

Sorry random newbie but not new to the situation

G

Ginger

I saw an electronics company called AO has also contacted their advertising department.

I think the issue is that advertising tends to be tailored to the viewer and not the video, so a lot of companies prob aren't aware which vids their content shows on. Like it shows up based on your recent searches/internet history at that time (and also your location), so its different for everyone.
AO provided the TVs for their new house, if I remember rightly... interesting...

whatamess123

VIP Member
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I’ve just noticed something and wandered if anyone noticed too.
It’s the vlog with the baby scan.
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles
Ditto.I lost my first and last ,and ,due to that i had my first scans early ,and they were internal ,as they can`t always pick up everything via a usual scan so early.Also ,didn`t Sarah say she was 5/6 weeks?(or have i been away longer than i thought?)..

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
I agree! If I could afford to go to Australia there would be so much exploring I’d like to do and so many places I’d love to visit. But then again like some people have mentioned on here this wasn’t the holiday of a lifetime this was an escape. Unless they could plan a trip to the moon then this is the furthest they could get. The problem is the internet is global they can’t truly escape it wherever they go. I’d hate that I’m on holiday in a beautiful country yet be constantly checking my phone and spend hours deleting comments. That is no way to relax no wonder Sarah is always complaining they’ve had little sleep!
Exactly! And it’s not like you need to spend much money to explore? Research little places around where you are and just go and visit. But I do also feel like they hadn’t realised how much money it would cost, or maybe are now actually more aware of the cost of money bc they aren’t getting things for free.
I just dread to think what’s going through the girls minds, like I don’t doubt they’re having a good time but they must be exhausted and I can’t see them going back to school as soon as they get back, they will struggle. I know that Sarah has also said about 2 more holidays this year - will it be in school time? Because it’s sfarting to get an important time moreso for Isabelle & even for Esme, starting a new school and also being in the last couple of years of primary school. I understand that school is not everything, however maybe the girls want to be at school and have that their focus?

whatamess123

VIP Member
FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF OUR BABY?!
12 minutes
Hooktube Link:

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=zm3OknMR3KE

This masterpiece from Sarah opens with her apologising for being a shite mum/ pimping out the kids lives/ manipulating gullible pre teens into thinking they are part of an online family. In fact Sarah apologises for just about everything she has been fairly criticised over and it a revelation. It sets the record straight and paves her way to gaining some element of respect from cynical viewers

Just kidding. Its her apologising for not posting more vlogs about the preganancy. Personally I think she should have jumped the shark and claimed that eating shite is actually healthy and she was thinking about taking up smoking as some bloke in a pub told her that foetus's love tobacco.
She says there hasn't been any changes omitting to mention that she nearly got cooked to a crisp went redder than a vibrator shaped aircraft front end and is so out of shape that she gets out of breath walking up a s light incline. Last but not least she makes no mention of the possible (see what I did there Jane) chance that Chris is sleeping in another bed.
She hopes that this one will make up for it
View attachment 187
She is talking very pronouncedly very firm very clear. its like when you go for anew job and the person in charge emphasis the bullet points in the companys health and safety lecture.
She says she is 9 weeks and how is it going by so fast. Hmm well maybe going on endless trips blurs things a bit. Amazingly she thinks she was pregnant before 4 weeks. Well yes Sarah your actually pregnant at the moment of conception but of course she means she thought she was before 4 weeks had elapsed
She manages to get the I suffered really (x4) speech in about sickness when previously pregnaaaaaaaaaaaant. She is such a trouper so inspirational

She then says that the morning sickness hit her like a train a brick just before and during the Greece trip
She says she is trying to drink as much as possible (that's nothing to do with those Thursday nights out with "the girls" wink wink eh )
She says she is avoiding hot drinks
She says she suffers from sheer exhaustion at times I know how she feels I'm struggling to get through this self pitying shite she's spouting
I have waded through listening to this and its essentially just a monologue of her wittering on. She claims that the reason she wants to know the sex of the baaaabbby is so she can plan. This plan involves go on guess listen to the Abba track and look away from the screen

View attachment 188
Its so she can essentially go SHOPPING and not be restricted to gender neutral white clothes etc
I must confess to actually watching this thinking it was the scan one.
In case you want to know how to do it I use a video downloader and then flick back to the video just downloaded
I will look at some of the other vlogs in time but just typing all this out while others more sensibly are asleep

Developments
She looks ok actually
We have no clue what sex the baby is
Her voice is very loud
Well done (again:) Rachel!! Guess their not "click baiting" much then?? The song fits perfectly!! Thanks for the tip ,was wondering how to get around giving these imoral tw*ts a view!

P

Pickupolivia

Do we even know what Sarah has done in the past? A 30+ woman... Did she go on to Higher Education? Did she actually work for her money once?

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Tbf other family vloggers the fizz family showed a positive test in the blog of the day they got it (they also vlogged Georgie missing her periods, and a negative test). Do I don't think it's particularly odd that the Inghams did similar, especially with the news they're trying to distract from

Mayday

VIP Member
Do we even know what Sarah has done in the past? A 30+ woman... Did she go on to Higher Education? Did she actually work for her money once?
I don't think so. She had Isabelle at what 19/20? So I'm guessing she either did a course at college, or went straight into work for a few years. I think when she met Chris she wasn't working/was on benefits and he must've supported them financially. There was also that children's party planner business someone posted here...but I don't know if that ever actually took off.