Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A good take on the situation by Jake Boys:-
I don't know this guy, but I like his approach. the whole 'protect your family instead of protecting your brand' argument (which definitely applies to sarah as well) was quite strong.

Reactions: 2
I don't know this guy, but I like his approach. the whole 'protect your family instead of protecting your brand' argument (which definitely applies to sarah as well) was quite strong.
You would think being called out as a dirtbag and failing to protect your family, in front of thousands of people, might elicit a response...not so with our cowardly ginger prince!!?

Reactions: 3
Ugh.One thing ,he could fry brekkie on that grease!:sick:
a pity he doesn't apply mascara on those ginger eyelashes ... or get them dyed.

don't diss the jelly snakes, they're a tasty morsel - shame on them for using them as click-bait

Reactions: 1
Omg my husband is an online stalker of teens
tbh I'm waiting for a video called 'ADDRESSING THE ALLEGATIONS' or something, which will then be about izzy telling sarah that isla didn't finish her weetabix. they have absolutely no shame

Reactions: 15
Anna Sacconejoly’s sister, she’s not got a bit following, but it seems more and more creators are getting sick of him just not addressing anything
71DEF6DE-9BF0-4C36-ABEC-B53E3ED87B07.png

Reactions: 5
People mess up, sometimes people mess up big time ,
just make a video chris and say I AM SORRY
I was chatting to these girls and it went too far, and I am deeply ashamed for what I’ve done and I take full responsibility for my actions, the messages were very inappropriate and vulgar and I am deeply sorry
I apologise to the victims that I hurt, and also to my family that deserved better from me,
I have let myself down and I am ashamed that I acted in such an inappropriate manner, and it will never happen again,
I haven’t addressed the allegations due to the deep shame I was feeling and I couldn’t bring myself to publicly admit my mistakes .
How hard is it , his victims would have some kind of closure and their abuse validated , plus he could move on with a small amount of respect , that he took responsibility,
The victims couldn’t be shamed by people in denial and Sarah could also make a video on Sarah says , saying that chris is very sorry for his mistakes and she is going to give him a second chance to make it good ,
I just think they are making it worse by ignoring it and it’s not going away any time soon.

Reactions: 9
In one of the comments Sarah has said she had to have medication for severe sickness in her previous pregnancies .. why would you book such a long trip to the other side of the world when you know you’re trying to get pregnant? She’s also replied to a comment saying the sickness isn’t ruining her holiday and they’re all having the time of their lives :rolleyes: considering I’ve only watched one of their Australia vlogs and half of it is Sarah complaining about how ill she feels, I’m not sure that is entirely true. Don’t understand why they pretend everything is amaaaazing 100% of the time :sleep:

Reactions: 6
I was chatting to these girls and it went too far, and I am deeply ashamed for what I’ve done and I take full responsibility for my actions, the messages were very inappropriate and vulgar and I am deeply sorry
I apologise to the victims that I hurt, and also to my family that deserved better from me,
I have let myself down and I am ashamed that I acted in such an inappropriate manner, and it will never happen again,
I haven’t addressed the allegations due to the deep shame I was feeling and I couldn’t bring myself to publicly admit my mistakes .
How hard is it , his victims would have some kind of closure and their abuse validated , plus he could move on with a small amount of respect , that he took responsibility,
The victims couldn’t be shamed by people in denial and Sarah could also make a video on Sarah says , saying that chris is very sorry for his mistakes and she is going to give him a second chance to make it good ,
I just think they are making it worse by ignoring it and it’s not going away any time soon.
That’s very well worded and exactly the sort of thing people expected. Problem is, it was expected 6 weeks ago. Judging from the comments that Sarah is making, she is giving the impression that she and her family are the victim of liars and haters. At first I presumed this was damage limitation and a case of doubling down, but in the last week, I’ve started to think that maybe Chris and Sarah genuinely aren’t intelligent enough to grasp the seriousness of what has apparently happened, and Chris has put it down to trying to give confidence boosts to teenage girls with mental health issues, and Sarah believes or wants to believe it. I honestly don’t think we will ever see this addressed now. To much time has passed and will look very desperate and will be a huge crush to Chris’ ego. If YouTube threatened to pull the channel, a statement like that would have been released the same day, I’m sure.

Reactions: 10
Personally I think He can/will never admit it - not if he ever wants to set foot in USA again. What he did there was a crime, she was under 18 and he knew that. He’s lucky Jess wasn’t as infatuated as they are trying to make her out to be. Some of the other ifams are so blinded by them they might have sneaked out to meet him. Jess had more sense not to.
This will never be addressed. Unless his dodgy solicitor put out a statement.

Reactions: 7
I think it would all be too little too late. Whatever he could say about his original “ mistakes “ have been compounded by his continual disgusting behaviour.
He and that vile enabler that he is married to have, by their actions, encouraged the Ifam cult and their revolting family and friends to treat the victims appallingly.
Neither him nor Sarah should be making family friendly vlogs at all, they have the morals and breeding of alley cats. Scum, scum scum.

Reactions: 11
I think it would all be too little too late. Whatever he could say about his original “ mistakes “ have been compounded by his continual disgusting behaviour.
He and that vile enabler that he is married to have, by their actions, encouraged the Ifam cult and their revolting family and friends to treat the victims appallingly.
Neither him nor Sarah should be making family friendly vlogs at all, they have the morals and breeding of alley cats. Scum, scum scum.
His ONLY possible shot at taking the heat off his family is a confession video so painfully honest that even his most ardent detractors would have to admit took balls. Chances of Cowardy Custard doing that? Well, he’d be admitting to a felony offence carrying fifteen years in an American prison for starters. That’s your options Chrissy Boy - man up, or let your family keep taking the hits for you.

Reactions: 2
I have no interest in an apology or admission forced out of this lad. We’re long past that point. My issue from that day this became public knowledge has been with her. She’s known what he’s like LONG before any of us did and stood by him. She’s put the kids in danger and probably became the main puppet master in this act right now.
I couldn’t give a crap if they’re not showing “the best parts of Australia” or if they’re watching ice age or eating takeaway so I’ve held of commenting lately. I care that those 3 girls have been put in this position and will look back on this footage knowing exactly what was going on. And the danger their MOTHER put them in. And I don’t mean snakes or early onset diabetes.
She’s the real problem here. Doesn’t take from what he’s done at all but the person who’s put up with it and used it to her advantage. Sick. Sick. Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.