Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a lurker on the GG thread and have moved over here... complete newbie :)

My daughter who is 11 absolutely adored the ingham family especially Isabelle, she always commented how weird/ creepy Chris was too. I bought her their 1 million Ifam merch for her birthday which luckily didn't arrive in time for her birthday. On the day the allegations came out I emailed asking for a refund and I got one within 10 minutes
did the merch arrive after your little girls birthday ? sometimes its in transit,just curious to know what quality it was , your little girl is very clued up knowing Chris was creepy

sounds horrible I know but he reminds me to look at of Jimmy Saville,might be his love child,oops a bit naughty I know but I always found Saville creepy too

Do we even know what Sarah has done in the past? A 30+ woman... Did she go on to Higher Education? Did she actually work for her money once?
There was this vlog from last year I think where she was explaining about Chris not being isabelles biological
dad and how he came into their lives. I am sure she mentioned working in a prison when Isabelle was a baby. I think the vlog was called “Where Isabelle goes sometimes”

I must admit I do get a little be jealous when I see people not having to work for their money... Some days it seems like a dream to me and my husband... But I am not one bit jealous of Sarah and her cheating creeping husband ? I would pick living "paycheck to paycheck" and a faithful husband everyday!!!

So Sarah if you're reading this, we aren't jealous, we aren't trolls. We are real people with real opinions on your fake life!!!!

Reactions: 21
She is just referring to the Sun article that came out yesterday.
The Greenwood woman is just a waste of space. She bigged herself up in the same way that Granny Wilkes did. I was wary of her at the time . She put herself forward and spoke in that patronising way that some social workers did. we have dealt with a few social workers and you get her sort that come along filling in for a regular and thinking they know all the background. Her own background she claims in " safeguarding" relates to old people being in the care system. She was one that urged people to come forward and contact her and left them high and dry.
As you probably gather I am contemptuous of her. She made no attempt to challenge the letter she got from Sean McHale at Levi's. Instead rolling over and surrendering at the first envelope.
If that awful woman with her condescending attitude and big forehead vanished off You Tube forever it would be a result.
It isn't just Sarah Ingham that comes out as a self centred wanker in all of this. Some on the "other" side do too. The Greenwood woman is one. End of the day she is just another family vlogger who pimps on her kids to get something out of it
New poster here! I have to completely disagree with you! The Greenwood Family was one of the first to discuss it all, they never used it an opportunity to gain views or profit financially in the way that the Wilkes have. As for giving up after the letters, not everyone has the money to potentially pay court fees, Wilkes went overboard, carrying on and getting herself into more and more trouble. Lastly, I think you need to do a bit more research on social work. Safeguarding does not only apply to those in elderly care homes, a court can appoint a safeguarded for any child deemed to be at risk. Sorry but if you’re going to spout vitriol about people, at least get your facts right

Reactions: 6
I must admit I do get a little be jealous when I see people not having to work for their money... Some days it seems like a dream to me and my husband... But I am not one bit jealous of Sarah and her cheating creeping husband ? I would pick living "paycheck to paycheck" and a faithful husband everyday!!!

So Sarah if you're reading this, we aren't jealous, we aren't trolls. We are real people with real opinions on your fake life!!!!
thats what made me laugh when she says Jealous people ,I wouldnt want her life for amillion pounds, having to look over my shoulder at every opportunity and being unable to step out the front door for fear of being approached and also never appearing happy, no not for me Im with you on that rather be skint and happy and my husband be faithful and trustworthy

Reactions: 8
Did she not work as a stripper in Wildcats?
Lol not at all she’s always been a bigger girl and I know that’s not a bad thing or anything like that but she’s not got the figure for that kind of place. I’ve known that family unfortunately since before she had Isabelle

Reactions: 5
Lol not at all she’s always been a bigger girl and I know that’s not a bad thing or anything like that but she’s not got the figure for that kind of place. I’ve known that family unfortunately since before she had Isabelle
Oooh tell us more!

Reactions: 7
Has she always been that obnoxious and annoying ?

Reactions: 1
Going back to there holidays, I'm surprised they dont do cruises. You can visit 4/5 ports on a cruise and you also get all the food/drink/entertainment on the ship!

Reactions: 3
Going back to there holidays, I'm surprised they dont do cruises. You can visit 4/5 ports on a cruise and you also get all the food/drink/entertainment on the ship!
too upmarket for them, with their pizza loving lifestyle haha

New poster here! I have to completely disagree with you! The Greenwood Family was one of the first to discuss it all, they never used it an opportunity to gain views or profit financially in the way that the Wilkes have. As for giving up after the letters, not everyone has the money to potentially pay court fees, Wilkes went overboard, carrying on and getting herself into more and more trouble. Lastly, I think you need to do a bit more research on social work. Safeguarding does not only apply to those in elderly care homes, a court can appoint a safeguarded for any child deemed to be at risk. Sorry but if you’re going to spout vitriol about people, at least get your facts right
Just wanted to say that Rachel’s post says her (assuming this is the mom of the family?) background is in safeguarding for the elderly in social care not that safeguarding only refers to the elderly. I didn’t watch any of the greenwood family’s vlogs so I don’t know about any of the rest!

Not watching the video but saw the title... look where we ended up? We'll I'm guessing Australia because that's where you're going?!

Reactions: 8
Didn’t Chris also mention he gets seasick
I first discovered them from their Disneyland Paris vlogs and I think they used to travel by ferry. I could be wrong though. But if not there’s another lie to add to the massive list :ROFLMAO:

Has she always been that obnoxious and annoying ?
She’s so fake it’s just laughable. That accent she has on her videos is all fake, I mean look at her sisters YouTube for proof of that you can’t have one sister out of them all that suddenly gains the queens english ( or an attempted version) most people know about the brothers both weed heads, ones in jail at the moment. Have you ever seen benefits street? Think white D from that she was a dole dosser and made a bit of money and got on big brother, she’s that type of person, the whole family are psychos the sort you’d cross the street to avoid. I think she only has about one friend left that she’s known any length of time. There was a post on Twitter I think re tweeted by Diane her auntie aka karma that had two pages of info on the silly cow and her family, and it’s all on there, all about her how creepy Chris sleeps around he even slept with her sister and she still stays with him. I’d feel sorry for her but she’s got that far up her own arse I just sit back and laugh

Reactions: 20
Probably. If that anon post was from them then they're going back to Florida next year...I get that its a convenient location (especially for kids), but surely after going there a few times you'd find it kind of boring? There's so many other places in America that they could visit.
I'm sure Chris will find something to do in Florida if they go again...perhaps some swimming with fans ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.