Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't watch them anymore because I refuse to give them views but their new video (Aug 14) has pregnancy scare clickbait title. These people are nasty and deplorable. I can't believe they would use something as serious as that. I know some have floated the idea that this could all be a farce and I am starting to wonder myself.

Reactions: 10
They get progressively worse. I’m actually sitting here simmering. As someone who has lost a pregnancy, how dare she use it for views! The horrific feeling of looking down and seeing blood.... the fact that in every subsequent pregnancy, you dread seeing the same. They are utterly, utterly disgusting.
I too have had a miscarriage. It’s made me feel sick that she’s done that.

Reactions: 6
I hate that vile disgusting family. Vile vile vile. I'm not just simmering, I am bubbling over, spewing boiling hot water all over the hob!!!

Reactions: 15
Hideous woman!!! Seriously she’s sick in the head. Why would you post something so triggering on the Internet? Ducking moron!!!

Reactions: 5
They get progressively worse. I’m actually sitting here simmering. As someone who has lost a pregnancy, how dare she use it for views! The horrific feeling of looking down and seeing blood.... the fact that in every subsequent pregnancy, you dread seeing the same. They are utterly, utterly disgusting.
The same here Ginger, I suffered a miscarriage with my second pregnancy and I LITERALLY want to punch her lights out.

Reactions: 3
I'll never have children due to my chronic illness and her and her stupid click are titles make me sick.

I can't work and have to survive in benefits so to see them doing nothing and reaping all the rewards angers me so much!

I can't wait till one day when they finally get there comeuppance because it will happen!

Reactions: 11
She is a bleep.

Cant even hate watch her anymore. Did she SERIOUSLY bleeping ask her largely pre teen following to COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF THEY'VE EXPERIENCED SPOTTING?!

Jesus H Christ.

Reactions: 29
Same! I am absolutely livid! I lost a pregnancy at 9 weeks, but didn’t find out until the 12 week scan the baby had stopped developing. It was a missed miscarriage and even though I had minor bleeding at around 6-7 weeks and was not experiencing strong pregnancy symptoms an early scan showed a developing fetus with a healthy heartbeat. This is why I thought it was extremely stupid for them to announce so early. I hope to God they don’t go down the miscarriage route, but if this pregnancy was a fake then this is the only way they can get out of it. I’m starting to suspect this is what is going to happen. It was probably one of the reasons she told the entire world because she’ll get the sympathy vote and the ifam will be even supportive and blame everyone else for all the stress they’ve inflicted on the family

Reactions: 4
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I’ve just noticed something and wandered if anyone noticed too.
It’s the vlog with the baby scan.
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles
Ditto.I lost my first and last ,and ,due to that i had my first scans early ,and they were internal ,as they can`t always pick up everything via a usual scan so early.Also ,didn`t Sarah say she was 5/6 weeks?(or have i been away longer than i thought?)..

Whether the pregnancy is real or fake (which would be a whole other level that I can't even begin to fully fathom) there are things that Sarah and Chris are doing that make them really nasty individuals who are after clicks and not the well-being of this unborn child.

1) announcing so early. The norm is that people wait until they are out of the first trimester to announce. They apparently waited 6 weeks. And dragged their three young daughters into it as well. Let's just worry the whole family, right?
2) they announced during a time when Chris is under fire for his disgusting behavior. His family is already stressed but anything for views right?
3) travelling around the world when a woman is 6 weeks pregnant, it's not unheard of, but it's not entirely responsible either. this is a crucial part of early pregnancy. But anything to keep the youtube train chugging along?
4) Pregnancy scare clickbait. On top of announcing a pregnancy 6 weeks earlier than MOST people and flying to a foreign country when MOST people would be adjusting to being newly pregnant. When a major newspaper is calling them out for their disgusting behavior they use clickbait about Sarah finding blood in her underwear on a 13 hour flight. These people. I can't. They are disgusting.

If there is a baby, they are using it for clicks, when most people would be protecting themselves, when most people would be worried sick about being in a foreign country and spotting these two assholes are sniffing for views. There is no love for this unborn baby because as someone who has been there you're first thought isn't making a thumbnail and posting it on the internet. She shouldn't be pacified by some app telling her it may be spotting, MOST people would have put a call in to their doctor and gotten an appointment.

Awful awful people.

Reactions: 13
I Have no words and im sorry for your losses, i had breakthrough bleeds with my first two kids early on and went to the docs shes dispicable

Reactions: 4
FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF OUR BABY?!
12 minutes
Hooktube Link:

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=zm3OknMR3KE

This masterpiece from Sarah opens with her apologising for being a shite mum/ pimping out the kids lives/ manipulating gullible pre teens into thinking they are part of an online family. In fact Sarah apologises for just about everything she has been fairly criticised over and it a revelation. It sets the record straight and paves her way to gaining some element of respect from cynical viewers

Just kidding. Its her apologising for not posting more vlogs about the preganancy. Personally I think she should have jumped the shark and claimed that eating shite is actually healthy and she was thinking about taking up smoking as some bloke in a pub told her that foetus's love tobacco.
She says there hasn't been any changes omitting to mention that she nearly got cooked to a crisp went redder than a vibrator shaped aircraft front end and is so out of shape that she gets out of breath walking up a s light incline. Last but not least she makes no mention of the possible (see what I did there Jane) chance that Chris is sleeping in another bed.
She hopes that this one will make up for it
View attachment 187
She is talking very pronouncedly very firm very clear. its like when you go for anew job and the person in charge emphasis the bullet points in the companys health and safety lecture.
She says she is 9 weeks and how is it going by so fast. Hmm well maybe going on endless trips blurs things a bit. Amazingly she thinks she was pregnant before 4 weeks. Well yes Sarah your actually pregnant at the moment of conception but of course she means she thought she was before 4 weeks had elapsed
She manages to get the I suffered really (x4) speech in about sickness when previously pregnaaaaaaaaaaaant. She is such a trouper so inspirational

She then says that the morning sickness hit her like a train a brick just before and during the Greece trip
She says she is trying to drink as much as possible (that's nothing to do with those Thursday nights out with "the girls" wink wink eh )
She says she is avoiding hot drinks
She says she suffers from sheer exhaustion at times I know how she feels I'm struggling to get through this self pitying shite she's spouting
I have waded through listening to this and its essentially just a monologue of her wittering on. She claims that the reason she wants to know the sex of the baaaabbby is so she can plan. This plan involves go on guess listen to the Abba track and look away from the screen

View attachment 188
Its so she can essentially go SHOPPING and not be restricted to gender neutral white clothes etc
I must confess to actually watching this thinking it was the scan one.
In case you want to know how to do it I use a video downloader and then flick back to the video just downloaded
I will look at some of the other vlogs in time but just typing all this out while others more sensibly are asleep

Developments
She looks ok actually
We have no clue what sex the baby is
Her voice is very loud
Well done (again:) Rachel!! Guess their not "click baiting" much then?? The song fits perfectly!! Thanks for the tip ,was wondering how to get around giving these imoral tw*ts a view!

She needs to contact an Early Pregnancy Assesment Unit... She really shouldn't have gone on holiday in the first trimester, she should have her GP and Midwifes almost immediately when she needs them!!!

An app or Google just isn't enough for such a fragile tiny little baby!!!

I've experienced extreme pain, reduced movements and early labour... Each time I contacted the hospital straight away!!!!!

Reactions: 3
Whether the pregnancy is real or fake (which would be a whole other level that I can't even begin to fully fathom) there are things that Sarah and Chris are doing that make them really nasty individuals who are after clicks and not the well-being of this unborn child.

1) announcing so early. The norm is that people wait until they are out of the first trimester to announce. They apparently waited 6 weeks. And dragged their three young daughters into it as well. Let's just worry the whole family, right?
2) they announced during a time when Chris is under fire for his disgusting behavior. His family is already stressed but anything for views right?
3) travelling around the world when a woman is 6 weeks pregnant, it's not unheard of, but it's not entirely responsible either. this is a crucial part of early pregnancy. But anything to keep the youtube train chugging along?
4) Pregnancy scare clickbait. On top of announcing a pregnancy 6 weeks earlier than MOST people and flying to a foreign country when MOST people would be adjusting to being newly pregnant. When a major newspaper is calling them out for their disgusting behavior they use clickbait about Sarah finding blood in her underwear on a 13 hour flight. These people. I can't. They are disgusting.

If there is a baby, they are using it for clicks, when most people would be protecting themselves, when most people would be worried sick about being in a foreign country and spotting these two assholes are sniffing for views. There is no love for this unborn baby because as someone who has been there you're first thought isn't making a thumbnail and posting it on the internet. She shouldn't be pacified by some app telling her it may be spotting, MOST people would have put a call in to their doctor and gotten an appointment.

Awful awful people.
And choosing shellfish to eat while pregnant and in a foreign country.

Reactions: 5
I lost my baby at 14 weeks, it is a deeply personal and emotional experience. You never wish it to happen to anyone.
Thousands of women experience spotting, for some it's ok, for others it's the start of an emotional rollercoaster that never truly goes away. You are left feeling lost, questioning why you, what did you do wrong and the what ifs and wondering who your baby would have become never goes away.

I know from my experience I couldn't and wouldn't vlog it. The casualness she's says it I'm sitting here raging inside believing this woman is about to clickbait a miscarriage. I'm not religious but I'm praying I'm wrong in my thinking. Surely no one would stoop so low.

Reactions: 12
Tbf other family vloggers the fizz family showed a positive test in the blog of the day they got it (they also vlogged Georgie missing her periods, and a negative test). Do I don't think it's particularly odd that the Inghams did similar, especially with the news they're trying to distract from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.