Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen the Zoella article in the DMail, am I being cynical or is this now her excuse for being invisible in the Chris Ingham debate. If being in the public eye is such a curse then just Go Away! Still cannot get over the fact she conveniently lost the footage of meeting the Inghams. She has a forum, she has a voice, she is just too scared shitless to use it. #theworst
That's the thing that annoys me the most about Zoella, she always keeps quiet about almost everything unless she's forced to say something and when that happens she'll do her best to put it somewhere in her long vlogs so it won't reach the amount of people it could. With this Ingham scandal I really feel she should at least adress it in some way, she sent so many subs over to them probably lot of her younger audience.

More people with an audience on youtube need to adress this situation or at least make their young viewers aware of the 'dangers' of youtube stars using their fame.

Reactions: 6
But would people use the term clean in regards to self harm? I have absolutely no idea about the terminology associated with it, so apologies if I sound ignorant or insensitive. I also thought an eating disorder but then though the term used for that would be ‘in recovery’ or something similar.

It’s definitely not a joke or an in term because she has multiple tweets about it some as far back as may I think.

But would people use the term clean in regards to self harm? I have absolutely no idea about the terminology associated with it, so apologies if I sound ignorant or insensitive. I also thought an eating disorder but then though the term used for that would be ‘in recovery’ or something similar.

It’s definitely not a joke or an in term because she has multiple tweets about it some as far back as may I think.
Yes people do use the term clean for self harming, I wouldn't but you hear it way more specially young people. I'm 90% sure she means she's been clean from self harm in that tweet.

Reactions: 5
Yes people do use the term clean for self harming, I wouldn't but you hear it way more specially young people. I'm 90% sure she means she's been clean from self harm in that tweet.
Ah ok! Thanks. I was just curious. Seems like the kid has had a rough time.

Reactions: 1

It's definitely associated with self harming.
However, I think it is wrong to speculate about a vulnerable teenage girl who struggles with mental health.
It might mean self harm, it might not. It's irrelevant and her personal business only

Reactions: 8
It's definitely associated with self harming.
However, I think it is wrong to speculate about a vulnerable teenage girl who struggles with mental health.
It might mean self harm, it might not. It's irrelevant and her personal business only
If she tweeted about it on a public platform (twitter) then I’m going to assume it’s not something she keeps private.

Reactions: 2
If she tweeted about it on a public platform (twitter) then I’m going to assume it’s not something she keeps private.
That still doesn't mean it should be discussed on speculated upon here though. Just think how you would feel in her shoes

Reactions: 4
The photo isn't on Sarah's instagram anymore.
It is still there, it’s on her stories though, not the main page. The mind boggles that there are any Ifam left.

Looks like I just manage to inadvertently cause trouble over here.
Excuse me whilst I [emoji850] [emoji1366]
Don’t be daft. We were discussing something that the girl herself put out there. We are perfectly entitled to do so. You carry on posting.

The first thing that sprung to mind for me was clean from self harm.

Considering she's previously mentioned mental health problems.
I can't see it being drugs/alcohol, but I could be wrong.

On the other hand, it could be some trend amongst her friends. Like some in joke.
Sort of like those "breast cancer awareness" things on Facebook where women were announcing the colour of their underwear or where they were going on holiday based on the month they were born.
I see what you mean, it’s just it is very well known slang for being clean from drugs and to a lesser extent alcohol. I’m not knocking her, it’s just that I thought if Chris is under investigation, someone will be looking at her social media. Ultimately, I along with many many people want to see Chris in some way atone for his disgusting abuse of his position, so anything that may obstruct this, tends to make me wince a little

Last edited:
It's okay guys... The picture is back up with a huge paragraph about how perfect her life is... blah blah blah ??

I see what you mean, it’s just it is very well known slang for being clean from drugs and to a lesser extent alcohol. I’m not knocking her, it’s just that I thought if Chris is under investigation, someone will be looking at her social media. Ultimately, I along with many many people want to see Chris in some way atone for his disgusting abuse of his position, so anything that may obstruct this, tends to make me wince a little
Yes that’s the angle I was looking at it from. Anything that could be used to discredit someone Would and will be pounced upon by a defence lawyer. That’s why it caught my attention.

On the other hand it could show a confused, vulnerable, maybe naive child, whose vulnerability is there for all to see? Who knows, I haven't actually looked at it ,but it doesn't have to be a bad thing I guess. Teens give so much of themselves away on social media maybe it makes them an easier target for people willing to exploit? Just a thought.

Reactions: 4
Not specific to Jess but just in general a vulnerable child is basically a predator's dream
Because they're vulnerable they're easier to groom
Because of the reasons they're vulnerable (which could be alot of things e.g. mental health, broken home, previous abuse) this can discredit then and make them less believable.

It's still not perfect and there are still a tonne of problems with the system but police in general are far more aware of this nos, especially after all the child sexual exploitation gangs that have recently been exposed all over England.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.