Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the views, I’m sick of seeing 8 views and 1k likes after the vlog being up two minutes. This clearly shows they are purchasing them. They’re not even using a good company as more expensive view purchasing sites stagger them so as not to alert YouTube. This is a clear breach of policy and can result in their removal.View attachment 218
I used to see on their, and PointlessBlogs comments ‘LBW Crew’ - like before watching. Pretty sure I have heard Alfie Deyes encouraging it, too.

Sorry if this has been discussed but why do they insist on using a David Attenborough style camera instead of the typical g7x for vlogging?! It’s not like the quality is any better and they have a microphone thing yet Sarah decides to shout all the time! Way to draw attention to them!

Also when/if there is a new baby surely they will have already visited all the places they’ve wanted to go, so are they gonna re do everything?!

Sorry for the ramble :)

Also when/if there is a new baby surely they will have already visited all the places they’ve wanted to go, so are they gonna re do everything?!
Probably. If that anon post was from them then they're going back to Florida next year...I get that its a convenient location (especially for kids), but surely after going there a few times you'd find it kind of boring? There's so many other places in America that they could visit.

Reactions: 2
I used to see on their, and PointlessBlogs comments ‘LBW Crew’ - like before watching. Pretty sure I have heard Alfie Deyes encouraging it, too.
Oh god, don’t get me started on the ‘LBW Crew’! How bleeping desperate and sly can you get? The ‘Likes’ must do something with the algorithm on YouTube to get them more exposure. I detest the encouragement of it.

Reactions: 4
Probably. If that anon post was from them then they're going back to Florida next year...I get that its a convenient location (especially for kids), but surely after going there a few times you'd find it kind of boring? There's so many other places in America that they could visit.
I absolutely love Florida and have been many many times over the years and admittedly would never bore of the place, however if I had their money I would absolutely make a point of visiting more places in the USA. I'd love to go to California, New England, Alaska, New Orleans to name a few - there's a huge variety to choose from. Money is no option for them so why keep to the same destination all the time?! They have more money than sense.

Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been discussed but why do they insist on using a David Attenborough style camera instead of the typical g7x for vlogging?! It’s not like the quality is any better and they have a microphone thing yet Sarah decides to shout all the time! Way to draw attention to them!

I would have waited til I’d had my brood grown then to an age they can remember them taken them on such a once in a lifetime holiday does make me laugh they will have to go again in the future so the new baby doesn’t miss out ?

View attachment 209

Just spotted this on its Orlando Time - how much are you betting this was Sarah who anonymously put the question forward? So she's planning to go in June 2019 and take the kids out of school AGAIN?! Far too much of a coincidence not to be her!

I saw that and also wondered if it was her!

Sorry random newbie but not new to the situation

With reference to the spotting and mention of bleeding on the ovary. Now with my very first pregnancy I had spotting around 7wks and after scan was told it was coming from the ovary which had released the egg so this is possible. That is why I assumed it was the same when I had spotting with my 2nd unfortunately this led to a miscarriage. However in Sarah’s case she obviously doesn’t know the real cause or she would have said shes been checked out surely. I think she is plugging for the sympathy vote and hoping to get even more support from her brainwashed fans.
Anyone who experiences spotting/bleeding however little would be getting checked out immediately. Instead she’s still vlogging as normal, walking around Singapore without a care in the world

I had spotting on and off from 4 - nearly 8 weeks. I was seen at 4 weeks and the dr said they just didn’t know, it was too early to tell.

But I had been booked for a scan before this because I’d had some issues. It was just before the spotting stopped.
There is no way I would have announced my pregnancy so early. And in the midst of all the stuff that’s going on with that family I’m disgusted by all of it

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love Florida and have been many many times over the years and admittedly would never bore of the place, however if I had their money I would absolutely make a point of visiting more places in the USA. I'd love to go to California, New England, Alaska, New Orleans to name a few - there's a huge variety to choose from. Money is no option for them so why keep to the same destination all the time?! They have more money than sense.
Yep, never get bored of Florida either :D But let's be honest, if their income was ££££ as claimed you at least DVC or Grand Floridian/Contemp. The one I saw was Cabana Bay, AoA and offsite........which would say to me they'r not earning quite as much as they claim to! Although yes, I'd add a couple more areas onto each trip, as it's not like they've work to come back to is it

Why the same destination,the need to eat tomato sauce with every meal!

They can not arrange anything themselves, there is always posts on various fb pages asking for advice even though they have been umpteen times already.

Even this holiday to Aus she admitted that they didn’t arrange anything themselves STA travel did which was an odd choice since the deal with mainly students and backpackers.

They have all day to research the internet on places to stay, what to do, read reviews etc etc. It’s never been so easy go are the days of hauling around with a lonely planet book that weighs a ton. But not lazy Sarah would rather pick everyone else’s brain than attempting to use her own.

Reactions: 11

They can not arrange anything themselves, there is always posts on various fb pages asking for advice even though they have been umpteen times already.

Even this holiday to Aus she admitted that they didn’t arrange anything themselves STA travel did which was an odd choice since the deal with mainly students and backpackers.

They have all day to research the internet on places to stay, what to do, read reviews etc etc. It’s never been so easy go are the days of hauling around with a lonely planet book that weighs a ton. But not lazy Sarah would rather pick everyone else’s brain than attempting to use her own.
Could you imagine the chaos of Sarah and Chris actually going on a authentic road trip. Not knowing if they are going to come across an IHOP or a Dollar Tree to film some footage in!!

They make holidays/travel vlogs look boring!! Who wants to go to that many waterparks? The only good thing they did in Florida last time (in my eyes) was the Everglades!!! I've been to and seen Disneyland too many times now!!!

I was a lurker on the GG thread and have moved over here... complete newbie :)

My daughter who is 11 absolutely adored the ingham family especially Isabelle, she always commented how weird/ creepy Chris was too. I bought her their 1 million Ifam merch for her birthday which luckily didn't arrive in time for her birthday. On the day the allegations came out I emailed asking for a refund and I got one within 10 minutes

Reactions: 22
Do we even know what Sarah has done in the past? A 30+ woman... Did she go on to Higher Education? Did she actually work for her money once?

Do we even know what Sarah has done in the past? A 30+ woman... Did she go on to Higher Education? Did she actually work for her money once?
I don't think so. She had Isabelle at what 19/20? So I'm guessing she either did a course at college, or went straight into work for a few years. I think when she met Chris she wasn't working/was on benefits and he must've supported them financially. There was also that children's party planner business someone posted here...but I don't know if that ever actually took off.

She had Isabelle at 19 - so no further education, I don’t think she’s worked since then, bar having a sideline party planning business that failed.

Ironically she had said she worked in a prison before Isabelle was born

Reactions: 1
She’s never worked in her life she use to be a shop lifter and then she got a job down at the local pub in the area she lives in, she got the job there so that she would meet people with more money and prospects than the council estate she’s from

She’s never worked in her life she use to be a shop lifter and then she got a job down at the local pub in the area she lives in, she got the job there so that she would meet people with more money and prospects than the council estate she’s from
Well I mean never a job that would give you any sort of decent wage, the only prison she’s been in is visiting her brother who’s inside

I don't think so. She had Isabelle at what 19/20? So I'm guessing she either did a course at college, or went straight into work for a few years. I think when she met Chris she wasn't working/was on benefits and he must've supported them financially. There was also that children's party planner business someone posted here...but I don't know if that ever actually took off.
What a role model!! I'm all for being a "stay at home mum" (I am one) But I've been to university, I've travelled and Ive worked damn hard up until having my son!! I laughed when she commented the other day saying "these trolls should go get jobs" ??

Reactions: 8

I used to work in travel and had a friend who worked for STA she said it was mainly students who wanted youth hostels and cheapy travel,whereas i didnt do many independent itinerarys I was mainly packages, the odd flight only but that was mostly people who already had accomodation booked,that may be why they have booked through STA the cheapness of it, they also didnt do much in the way of dealing with major airlines on direct routes the cheapest way for students is to go via an obscure place, also Sarah mentions how dark it is at the beginning of her instagram,I was thinking that maybe theyve been scrutinised at immigration as it was pitch black and it seemed the girls where asleep to me it was very quiet

Well I mean never a job that would give you any sort of decent wage, the only prison she’s been in is visiting her brother who’s inside
Did she not work as a stripper in Wildcats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.