Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been past Mary Shortle... They still have Ingham advertising in their shop window!!

Reactions: 1
A lot of the bigger family vloggers will be avoiding the situation to keep their own brands "clean".
The IFam were a formidable force at first but they seem to be quieter now and hopefully soon more will speak up. Mrs Meldrum did state she had cut contact and the channel should be taken down.

Reactions: 1
Just been past Mary Shortle... They still have Ingham advertising in their shop window!!
That shop always gave me weird vibes, with those creepy dolls. No wonder Chris used to be in there squealing like a little girl.

Reactions: 5
A lot of the bigger family vloggers will be avoiding the situation to keep their own brands "clean".
The IFam were a formidable force at first but they seem to be quieter now and hopefully soon more will speak up. Mrs Meldrum did state she had cut contact and the channel should be taken down.
I do understand why a lot of them aren’t speaking out, it’s such a shame though as these are the people that can probably inform parents more of the situation. Mrs meldrum had the guts to comment on a thread on one of her videos but I’m yet to see any of them post on f/book, YouTube or Instagram as a stand-alone subject.

Been lurking here a while and to be honest, I’m totally shocked at how much over the line you go in your attempts to “hate” on this family.
Whilst I’m no fan, I am aware that you are totally crossing the line into stalking and harassment with what you do as your extra-curricular activities in your quest to find some more potential ‘dirt’ to publish on them. What you are doing crosses the line and that makes me quite alarmed.
I know most of you are also on Twitter and are readily identifiable.
What you are doing is a criminal offence, which you may or may not be aware of.
I was really looking forward to coming on and having a good old witch about creepy and his wife, but sadly feel that I want no part of your forum

Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers

Logging out now

That's quite a change of heart. On the 9th of August you were lapping it up about the found photos of Chris' childhood and wanted more proof of his red hair, "fascinated to see if there are more"... In another post you state "can't wait to see what to see what pops up next".

And now you're logging out, after leaving what comes across as a threat about everyone's family and employers? How very strange...

Reactions: 24
Personally I think that was an Ingham stooge biding there time. It’s worded like a solicitor letter. 0/10 for effort

Probably frustrated at not being able to get the ISP address’ of some of the more vocal twitter accounts.

Reactions: 16
Been lurking here a while and to be honest, I’m totally shocked at how much over the line you go in your attempts to “hate” on this family.
Whilst I’m no fan, I am aware that you are totally crossing the line into stalking and harassment with what you do as your extra-curricular activities in your quest to find some more potential ‘dirt’ to publish on them. What you are doing crosses the line and that makes me quite alarmed.
I know most of you are also on Twitter and are readily identifiable.
What you are doing is a criminal offence, which you may or may not be aware of.
I was really looking forward to coming on and having a good old witch about creepy and his wife, but sadly feel that I want no part of your forum

Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers

Logging out now
I’m not sure what any of us would have that’s worthy of ‘outing’ to our family or employers. I’ve openly discussed this creep with my family, from my 75yo nan to my 13yo niece. You can carry on and try and out us, for speaking the truth but I’m not entirely sure any of our families/employers or friends would give two hoots!

Everything I have seen posted on here has been posted publicly beforehand, either by the inghams themselves on numerous social media platforms or by others speaking out against them.

Creepy & Enabler put themselves into the limelight and so have opened themselves up to public scrunity.

It’s probably for the best that you’ve logged off, this is a quite clearly a gossip site and I don’t think you really understand what that means!

Reactions: 15
I think Miss Sarah or one of her paid friends just vented.

Try to come after us, I personally would LOVE to waste your money in court. :p;)

Oh and what we're doing here isn't illegal but doxxing someone is. So good luck with that.

Reactions: 14
Just seen this on Instagram, according to them they’ve now lost the rights to their intro music. If that’s true, then that’s surely a big blow to them. How will they explain that away I wonder ?
They’ll probably just film a new intro and state then wanted a new song probably as it’s coming to end of summer. Their fanbase are so gullible they’ll believe anything

Try to come after us, I personally would LOVE to waste your money in court. :p;)
Smacked of desperation and frustration didn’t it. Didn’t even have the bottle to stick around and discuss. Ran off like a little child with its fingers in its ear shouting NahNahNahNahNah!!!!!

Reactions: 14

Oh and what we're doing here isn't illegal but doxxing someone is. So good luck with that.
Typical Ingham/Dixon family scum. Bring it on!

Reactions: 8
You'd think if they were dragging themselves all the way to Australia for Isabelle's birthday they'd have prebooked some of the stuff she really wants to do like the Koala thing at the zoo.

They'd have been better off not travelling around Australia so much, they're at each place for so little time, and much of that time is taken up sleeping because they're tired from travelling. It would have been better to maybe pick two places and use the money and time saved from less travelling experiencing Australia properly

Reactions: 7
I know Mrstrash's post has been deleted now but just wanted to say about this:
"Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers"
This made me really anxious, the thought that I could be outed irl as someone against the grooming of vulnerable teenage girls. Oh the shame of it, whatever will my family and employers think of that?

Oh wait hold on, they're not twats and also don't support sexual predators :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
You'd think if they were dragging themselves all the way to Australia for Isabelle's birthday they'd have prebooked some of the stuff she really wants to do like the Koala thing at the zoo.

They'd have been better off not travelling around Australia so much, they're at each place for so little time, and much of that time is taken up sleeping because they're tired from travelling. It would have been better to maybe pick two places and use the money and time saved from less travelling experiencing Australia properly
For what they’ve actually seen of real Australia they should have just gone somewhere far more suited to them like Butlins at Skegness.

Reactions: 3
Why do people always threaten to out people to their friends and employers when they throw a hissy fit? Lmao! I really don’t think any employer in their right mind would care what an employee gossips about in their own time on a yt forum.. get a bloody grip.

Reactions: 4
Why do people always threaten to out people to their friends and employers when they throw a hissy fit? Lmao! I really don’t think any employer in their right mind would care what an employee gossips about in their own time on a yt forum.. get a bloody grip.
I’m self-employed so I intend to be taking myself to a disciplinary hearing right after my Sunday roast dinner.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.