Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the other hand it could show a confused, vulnerable, maybe naive child, whose vulnerability is there for all to see? Who knows, I haven't actually looked at it ,but it doesn't have to be a bad thing I guess. Teens give so much of themselves away on social media maybe it makes them an easier target for people willing to exploit? Just a thought.
I don’t mean this to sound completely horrendous, but she is a groomers dream. Vulnerable etc. This is why social media is so dangerous for young people. My daughter is 19 and I used to obsessively check hers when she was under 18.

Reactions: 1
I think jakes video was very good. But he gave Sarah far too much credit. She doesn't want to put their kids first either. Both her and Chris are more concerned about brand Ingham than what all this is doing to their family and children and ultimately, the people who made them who they are.

Also Sarah and Chris if you read this, trying to face this out isn't working. YouTube brand building is about growth. Working within the social media world and with Prs is all about how you come across. And you may have had the pick of the bunch before, but it's all slipping away. This is only the beginning. You have become the next Sam pepper of the social media world and with this world being so fast to change, brands have zero loyalty to you. They don't need you to survive. It's the Other way round. Now nobody will want to sit with you at the film premiere, brands won't want to meet for lunch and you will be taken off those lists.
You are one of many in this social media machine and just as quickly as you were made, your name can be sullied on PR lists all over.
It's happening as we speak and we both know it.
People won't stop until you speak out and stop being the spineless cretins we know you as.
But make no mistake, the way you have handled this has made a mockery of your brand and you will never escape it!
Media managers will use you as an example of what not to do. And you have nobody but your own idiotic selves to blame.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think jakes video was very good. But he gave Sarah far too much credit. She doesn't want to put their kids first either. Both her and Chris are more concerned about brand Ingham than what all this is doing to their family and children and ultimately, the people who made them who they are.

Also Sarah and Chris if you read this, trying to face this out isn't working. YouTube brand building is about growth. Working within the social media world and with Prs is all about how you come across. And you may have had the pick of the bunch before, but it's all slipping away. This is only the beginning. You have become the next Sam pepper of the social media world and with this world being so fast to change, brands have zero loyalty to you. They don't need you to survive. It's the Other way round. Now nobody will want to sit with you at the film premiere, brands won't want to meet for lunch and you will be taken off those lists.
You are one of many in this social media machine and just as quickly as you were made, your name can be sullied on PR lists all over.
It's happening as we speak and we both know it.
People won't stop until you speak out and stop being the spineless cretins we know you as.
But make no mistake, the way you have handled this has made a mockery of your brand and you will never escape it!
Media managers will use you as an example of what not to do. And you have nobody but your own idiotic selves to blame.
I raised a few of these points previously regarding the damage Chris has done to the Ingham brand. I honestly think they are stupid enough to believe that all the lucrative brand tie ins, magazine deals, business and YouTube collaborations, tours, meet and greets etc will eventually come back once everyone’s talking about the next YouTube scandal. Most Youtubers realise that you there’s a time limit to all this and that you can’t live off the Adsense money alone, which is why every big YouTuber slowly stop uploading regular content as they concentrate on the more lucrative opportunities that their management present to them. You then keep the vlogs to a minimum to keep your subs keen. If there management hadn’t dropped them, I believe they would ultimately have advised them to come out with a very carefully worded statement to try to minimise the damage. Literally the absolute worst thing they could have done was to stay silent and carry on as normal. It really is the one of the most staggeringly collosal and egregious decisons I’ve seen anyone on YouTube make

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So I went back to that GDFilms video (I had commented on it and an IFAM piped up to defend him :rolleyes:) and it has over 600,000 views now! Considering he only has 15k subscribers, thats huge and judging from the comments section, people are still finding it/watching it. It does seem like a fair few IFAM have found it from the likes to dislikes ratio though.

Reactions: 2
Tricia’s Spelling is awful, Sarah is so rude “working hard for it”, thankfully she gets called out underneath
Does that woman ever think before she speaks? To me this is like saying all the parents who work 12 hour shifts or juggle more than one job, yet can't afford ten holidays a year are simply not working hard enough. She's such a crappy role model.

Reactions: 20
Does that woman ever think before she speaks? To me this is like saying all the parents who work 12 hour shifts or juggle more than one job, yet can't afford ten holidays a year are simply not working hard enough. She's such a crappy role model.
If you aren't vlogging, shopping and complaining daily you aren't working hard ?

Reactions: 13
I irking hard what a joke!! This is what Mrs Ingham does on a normal day and she calls it work!!
Also her maths is little bit off.

50/50 or he’s out!! ???????
?? that comment ? I'd rather do all the house work and have a none cheating husband! But hey different people have different aspirations in life, Sarah's seems to be shag who you want be as vile as you want as long as I can sit on my backside whilst you clean up, you know 50/50 ?

Reactions: 12
Someone’s in a PROPER boo on tonight’s vlog....

Reactions: 5
Anyone watch tonight’s blog, first one I’ve watched in weeks super boring but I enjoyed Sarah’s rant that she’s not saying where they are staying during this trip as there are too many online stalkers sabatoging everything ? she couldn’t actually pronounce sabatoge

Reactions: 14
It does my head in that the defence being used is that it isn't illegal (in the UK)! Fine, the girls are over 16, but the moral question of profiteering off their audience - young, impression children - selling a false image of a 'perfect family' is infuriating. By not acknowledging the situation - whether it's true or not -, the wife is telling young girls everywhere that it's ok for husbands to cheat with young women; that women should just accept it and keep quiet. Any celebrity in the public eye who is shamed in such a way (look at Tiger Woods for instance) is dropped by almost all sponsors and partners, is shunned by the public and forced to apologise/hide out. If he was a regular children's entertainer (as YTers sadly seem to be for this generation) and there were photos circulating of him with his dick out and feeling up women, he would be OUT, never mind a single accusation like this. Just because something isn't against the law, doesn't make it right and they should not be allowed to make money from selling a lie. Sorry, rant over!

Reactions: 16
Wait Sarah believes putting things in a microwave is actually cooking?

If we didnt believe she was deluded before we do now!

Not surprised she couldn't pronounce sabotage she's probably just learnt what it meant after all she thought agriculture meant culture

Reactions: 5
Ooh different feel in tonight’s vlog. That apartment looks like a shithole and they all look absolutely knackered. Sarah has finally cracked and the resting witch face and snide comments are on full view. It’s all getting to her?

Reactions: 22
Ooh different feel in tonight’s vlog. That apartment looks like a shithole and they all look absolutely knackered. Sarah has finally cracked and the resting witch face and snide comments are on full view. It’s all getting to her?
Why is the apartment only big enough for four people? Were they hoping Chris would stay at home?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.