Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone ever watch the Brilliant BBC comedy ‘Pls Like’. A brutal satire on YouTube vloggers. When I first heard Sarah open her gob, I was immediately reminded of the episode where the guy who is trying to make it as a youtuber to win a cash prize talks about doing a special YouTube voice for his channel. Whole series is well worth a watch if like me, you scratch your head in bewilderment at how such dislikeable people are somehow hugely popular and rich! Skip to 6:35 and wait for the pillow description for his special YouTube voice. Reminds me so much of Sarah.

Reactions: 6
Next time go to https://storiesig.com download the story and then upload onto https://sendvid.com to share here - it's easy and quick. Then we won't be sending people over to her ig and giving her views that helps boost her ;)
I was wondering last night if there's a way it could be done for YouTube.
If someone could download their videos then upload elsewhere without the ads etc. So people could watch if they wanted, without feeling the family are benefitting from it.

Reactions: 2
Hmm don't know of I buy it, even if it has been I wonder if it's just a random hack or someone part of the antifam
The hack could be true, I just found it very telling all the defensiveness that she has no reason to delete her Instagram. Girl you've already deleted Twitter, you have loads of reasons to delete Instagram.

Reactions: 5
I was wondering last night if there's a way it could be done for YouTube.
If someone could download their videos then upload elsewhere without the ads etc. So people could watch if they wanted, without feeling the family are benefitting from it.
That is possible, it would just take a bit longer with being 20 min long videos. But totally doable

Reactions: 1
With reference to the spotting, my only other idea is that she already knows what the cause is ( bleeding on ovary or something) so she is just plugging for the sympathy vote and hoping to get even more support from her brainwashed fans.
Anyone who experiences spotting/bleeding however little would be getting checked out immediately. Instead she’s still vlogging as normal, walking around Singapore without a care in the world
I've no idea how bleeding from an ovary would cause spotting though?! At best it would just be seen as free fluid in the abdomen. Even when my tube split during an ectopic I didn't get any spotting as it just goes into the abdomen! And if she did have spotting she would've been recommended to take it easy, even if it is common it is still signs of a threatened mc.
Besides which none of it should have even been discussed on a channel which is watched by kids anyway....that is when a common sense filter should come into it. If she wants to chat away on her own random channel then fine, but not everyone wants to have to explain it to kids

Reactions: 3
I've no idea how bleeding from an ovary would cause spotting though?! At best it would just be seen as free fluid in the abdomen. Even when my tube split during an ectopic I didn't get any spotting as it just goes into the abdomen! And if she did have spotting she would've been recommended to take it easy, even if it is common it is still signs of a threatened mc.
Besides which none of it should have even been discussed on a channel which is watched by kids anyway....that is when a common sense filter should come into it. If she wants to chat away on her own random channel then fine, but not everyone wants to have to explain it to kids

i agree.. it should have been put on her own channel. The spotting was probably old blood. Quite common in the first few months. But if it was bright blood she should have got it checked out. (mum of 4 here) we all know she a law unto herself though.

Reactions: 4
Thing is according to her video she’s 8 weeks pregnant, implantation bleeding would be around ten days after ovulation it’s when the egg implants and judging by her ‘scan’ it had already gone past this stage. Also why would her overy bleed? That happens when you have cysts or possibly when the egg is released a fetus isn’t attached to your overy! She’s just really thick I struggle to understand if she’s had three kids already how she doesn’t know the simple parts of the human anatomy, and if she’s been trying for 9 months I’m pretty sure she would of done her research and know the full ins and outs of how you conceive
With my very first pregnancy I had some spotting approx 7wks and after a scan was told the bleeding was coming from the left ovary which had released the egg ( You could even see it aswell) was told this is quite common so it’s possible to have this. This pregnancy also went on to develop as normal.
In my 2nd pregnancy I had exactly the same thing happen and was told exactly the same thing. Unfortunately I wasn’t so lucky as this ended in miscarriage.
However Sarah would not know this from her pregnancy app ( if that is where she acquired this information) she obviously hasn’t been checked out she’s just plugging for sympathy

Reactions: 3
They are bleeping pissing me off now. I hope more and more people start talking about this and putting pressure on them to address it and Chris to apologise. And I hope more and more articles are written about him until he can't avoid it anymore. He's a bleeping smug bastard.

Reactions: 22
How does she know she has blood on her left ovary? You literally cannot see inside your body and blood doesn't just sit on the ovary waiting to be wiped away, she knows how anatomy works?
After having three kids she should know how utterly ridiculous that sounds.
The woman's actual lack of substance and knowledge of anything astounds me.
It sounds to me like endometriosis, this can cause problems when ttc, also. However, you cannot diagnose endometriosis via a scan. You’re normally treated conservatively on the assumption endometriosis is present, or you opt for an investigative laparoscopy (if the Consultant deems this necessary) and ablation of endometrial tissue. You cannot see anything in particular on USS, you can see large tissue and free fluid, but it cannot be determined if it is blood or other.

Just had a major catch up on the ingham drama. Wow, just wow. How they can carry on is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
That is possible, it would just take a bit longer with being 20 min long videos. But totally doable
Of course its doable. I download them myself for review but the issue is copyright. They are under their copyright and also You Tubes It may not mean much to you but personally its something I avoid going up against. by directly linking you may put this site/ thread etc at risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey, sorry to step in but we're getting onto shaky ground with re-uploading copyrighted media that falls outside of fair use. Could lead to getting the thread taken down so I've removed the link. Any questions or queries do get in touch :)

Reactions: 2
Since we can't re-upload, maybe just use Adblocker? It still gives them the views, but I don't think they get adsense money from that view then.

Sorry. I think it was my fault.
I was just curious if there was a way to stop them getting views.
Sorry again for any trouble!

Regarding the views, I’m sick of seeing 8 views and 1k likes after the vlog being up two minutes. This clearly shows they are purchasing them. They’re not even using a good company as more expensive like purchasing sites stagger them so as not to alert YouTube. This is a clear breach of policy and can result in their removal. 72EEFEE9-C837-43B7-8605-FF314EE5DB59.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sarah’s a cheap witch, she even buys their likes from Poundland

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.