Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive .
Your halo is slipping hun, her real accent and attitude is coming out haha!

It’s obvious someone from the hotel in Crete had a word with them judging by her “we have a lot of online stalkers, who like to sabotage things for us” oh bore of you imbecile . She is really doing my tits in - how much longer can they get away this!?

Such a different vibe to the vlog!

Reactions: 13
Normally I’d say don’t watch but I think you might really enjoy seeing her mask slip. Good old scummy Sarah Dixon is peeping out from behind that fake persona that she’s been peddling on camera for the last couple of years.
I gave in. She is positively raging behind that all over the place mask of hers. I expect there’ll be an over the top happy happy vlog tomorrow as overcompensation. Sarah if you’re reading, what are you and Chris doing! You’re not contracted to make daily vlogs, or does the money really mean that much to you??

Reactions: 13
Totally worth the views to see her face on that vlog! No doubt she’ll be super smiley on Saturdays vlog after reading everyone talking about her mardy face, either that or she’ll do a pregnancy related sob story of how I’ll she was ?. Her rants are so funny she would love to address the chris situation just to have a go at everyone about it and call everyone a hater ? She doesn’t need anyone sabotaging them, they’re doing a good enough job on their own ?

Reactions: 6
One of my favourite shots from tonight’s vlog. She’s fuming in the background as old Pervy waffles on about jack tit. EBFD8E5B-10FE-4045-A067-078576462FD2.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Thursday 16th August
OUR FIRST SURPRISE DESTINATION IN AUSTRALIA!! + APARTMENT TOUR!

13 minutes

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=Se6xzUGU9Cs

Basically I'm not too sure they are loving life in this one

Video starts with Chris's record player sticking while it plays the music track for the shots of the car driving
There is some brief video of their drive then its onto the main topic of tonights video from the no1 greatest vlogging phenomena that has ever existed in the history of Yorkshire nay the world. that topic is Sarah Moaning

Video cuts to Sarah wearing the same hoodie outfit its the type favoured of chavs and shop lifters so I am told She is complaining of being tired and they haven't slept for 1 and a half days. Think of the kids Sarah think of the kids. Talking of which the kids and friuitloop are bringing the cases in. Why it needs 4 people to bring in one case I'll never know. I would have thought Sarah had dumped all the dirty washing back at the hotel in Singapore

Anyway she wants to give us a room tour. And she does and its err a bit naff really
She tells us here is the door and here is the kitchen. It looks ok clean enough the microwave is placed high up and looks like the £39 ers you get from ASDA (they are actually very good)
1.jpg

She then shows us the dining area and the lounge which again is OK I imagine for her its way too small but we have stayed in similar. You go on holidays for experiences and to see places don't ya ?

She shows us the bedroom and its fine going to be a bit cramped when you put the spare bed in for Chris like but there's always the sofa
She talks in a sing song voice its a bit like she's pissed says things like roundey roundey
Then its the toilet and the shower room and then the other bedroom with two single beds where she says Chris is going to put the spare bed so that's Chris and 2 of the girls taken care of wheres the other one kipping ?
She then shows us the balcony and the view. The balconys not high enough that someone would get killed if they "fell over the rail" but the views ok. She then tells us they will be visiting 6 places and will give details of where they are staying BUT she wont do this till they have left each place as they have ONLINE STALKERS who have nothing better to do than SABOTAGE anything they do.
So that's most of you evil bastards reading this and you should be ashamed ASHAMED.
Anyway she is about to go into the shower to freshen up as she is so tired

Next section is Chris the beanie is back and I had to rewind what he says It is they are just packing up and leaving the apartment to go to a 7/11 and stock up the place with some nice yummies. I mean with his recent allegations it could be taken completely the wrong way I deduce he means a 7-11 shop to buy food. I suspect this food may include such preganancy suitable foods as microwave meals, crisps, sausages, bacon, crisps, chocolate , crisps prepared fruit, crisps chocolate , crisps, milk, crisps, breakfast cereal chocolate, crisps, sweets, etc

There is sequence of them walking down the corridor that looks similar to Angry mancs wall or the way to the interview room when you get nicked for shoplifting

3.jpg

Before They get into their hire car. Chris tells us how he couldn't sleep and the seats were broken on the Dreamliner and how he tried to sleep under the seats on the plane. Its so sad I poured myself another glass.

They are now in the 7/11 and pouring themselves a nice rich looking milkshake. Sarah then discovers a native Australian donut and is most happy to meet this rare site.
4.jpg

Unfortunately its just one so they buy a box of 12 others instead.

5.jpg

Next they are in the lounge. Chris tells us they are all just SOUPER happy right now. Sarah confirms this by scowling at him in disgust. They are all watching Ice Age on TV. Its probably to get them used to it being winter there - good choice

6.jpg

The girls are all asleep and before you can say "wheres the spare key I'm off to the pool" Chris tells us that they are all going to bed and that the eldest 2 have gone to brush their teeth and get to bed. He tells us they have finished watching Ice Age 2 he thinks and asks Sarah. For some reason Sarah doesn't seem too bothered whether it was ice Age 2/3/4/5/6/7 or 99 she seems snappy.
Perhaps its tonight that Chris is going to finish what he started by rubbing her neck in Singapore. To be fair I can see why she's snappy Its 3 minutes she won't get back

7.jpg

Chris tells us he is so near falling asleep and Sarah suggests that he already did. then the bombshell. He has got some editing to do- WHILST THE OTHERS ARE IN BED - the absolute rotter. He isn't even pretending to be remorseful. Sarah says she hasn't had a shower and her heads itching. Its ok Sarah we know you don't want to do the 3 minute "jiggy with lil Chris" thing. Chris knows it too. He's off to the pool anyway. He uses words like we're not hardcore enough to bust it all day long. It's shocking. Chris is apologising for the quality of the vlog but then Sarah cuts in saying it's not that we're on holiday and they are not there to literally kill themselves they are there to have fun and if that means watching a movie they have watched before it means they watch a movie they have watched before. She seems rather upset. I think they forgot to get the crisps

The End

Developments

I doubt Chris got jiggy with Sarah that night
You can buy donuts in trays - its just like Morrisons
Sarah doesn't seem too happy

Attachments

Reactions: 25
A 7/11 is only really exciting in Japan (where they make great sushi and rice buns), but otherwise it’s just a Co-op

Reactions: 2
Thursday 16th August
OUR FIRST SURPRISE DESTINATION IN AUSTRALIA!! + APARTMENT TOUR!

13 minutes

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=Se6xzUGU9Cs

Basically I'm not too sure they are loving life in this one

Video starts with Chris's record player sticking while it plays the music track for the shots of the car driving
There is some brief video of their drive then its onto the main topic of tonights video from the no1 greatest vlogging phenomena that has ever existed in the history of Yorkshire nay the world. that topic is Sarah Moaning

Video cuts to Sarah wearing the same hoodie outfit its the type favoured of chavs and shop lifters so I am told She is complaining of being tired and they haven't slept for 1 and a half days. Think of the kids Sarah think of the kids. Talking of which the kids and friuitloop are bringing the cases in. Why it needs 4 people to bring in one case I'll never know. I would have thought Sarah had dumped all the dirty washing back at the hotel in Singapore

Anyway she wants to give us a room tour. And she does and its err a bit naff really
She tells us here is the door and here is the kitchen. It looks ok clean enough the microwave is placed high up and looks like the £39 ers you get from ASDA (they are actually very good)
View attachment 244
She then shows us the dining area and the lounge which again is OK I imagine for her its way too small but we have stayed in similar. You go on holidays for experiences and to see places don't ya ?

She shows us the bedroom and its fine going to be a bit cramped when you put the spare bed in for Chris like but there's always the sofa
She talks in a sing song voice its a bit like she's pissed says things like roundey roundey
Then its the toilet and the shower room and then the other bedroom with two single beds where she says Chris is going to put the spare bed so that's Chris and 2 of the girls taken care of wheres the other one kipping ?
She then shows us the balcony and the view. The balconys not high enough that someone would get killed if they "fell over the rail" but the views ok. She then tells us they will be visiting 6 places and will give details of where they are staying BUT she wont do this till they have left each place as they have ONLINE STALKERS who have nothing better to do than SABOTAGE anything they do.
So that's most of you evil bastards reading this and you should be ashamed ASHAMED.
Anyway she is about to go into the shower to freshen up as she is so tired

Next section is Chris the beanie is back and I had to rewind what he says It is they are just packing up and leaving the apartment to go to a 7/11 and stock up the place with some nice yummies. I mean with his recent allegations it could be taken completely the wrong way I deduce he means a 7-11 shop to buy food. I suspect this food may include such preganancy suitable foods as microwave meals, crisps, sausages, bacon, crisps, chocolate , crisps prepared fruit, crisps chocolate , crisps, milk, crisps, breakfast cereal chocolate, crisps, sweets, etc

There is sequence of them walking down the corridor that looks similar to Angry mancs wall or the way to the interview room when you get nicked for shoplifting

View attachment 246

Before They get into their hire car. Chris tells us how he couldn't sleep and the seats were broken on the Dreamliner and how he tried to sleep under the seats on the plane. Its so sad I poured myself another glass.

They are now in the 7/11 and pouring themselves a nice rich looking milkshake. Sarah then discovers a native Australian donut and is most happy to meet this rare site.
View attachment 247
Unfortunately its just one so they buy a box of 12 others instead.

View attachment 251

Next they are in the lounge. Chris tells us they are all just SOUPER happy right now. Sarah confirms this by scowling at him in disgust. They are all watching Ice Age on TV. Its probably to get them used to it being winter there - good choice

View attachment 249

The girls are all asleep and before you can say "wheres the spare key I'm off to the pool" Chris tells us that they are all going to bed and that the eldest 2 have gone to brush their teeth and get to bed. He tells us they have finished watching Ice Age 2 he thinks and asks Sarah. For some reason Sarah doesn't seem too bothered whether it was ice Age 2/3/4/5/6/7 or 99 she seems snappy.
Perhaps its tonight that Chris is going to finish what he started by rubbing her neck in Singapore. To be fair I can see why she's snappy Its 3 minutes she won't get back

View attachment 250
Chris tells us he is so near falling asleep and Sarah suggests that he already did. then the bombshell. He has got some editing to do- WHILST THE OTHERS ARE IN BED - the absolute rotter. He isn't even pretending to be remorseful. Sarah says she hasn't had a shower and her heads itching. Its ok Sarah we know you don't want to do the 3 minute "jiggy with lil Chris" thing. Chris knows it too. He's off to the pool anyway. He uses words like we're not hardcore enough to bust it all day long. It's shocking. Chris is apologising for the quality of the vlog but then Sarah cuts in saying it's not that we're on holiday and they are not there to literally kill themselves they are there to have fun and if that means watching a movie they have watched before it means they watch a movie they have watched before. She seems rather upset. I think they forgot to get the crisps

The End

Developments

I doubt Chris got jiggy with Sarah that night
You can buy donuts in trays - its just like Morrisons
Sarah doesn't seem too happy
Been reading for ages but first post.
Your best yet..
Hilarious You should do stand up
I'm sat her chuckling to myself with hubbie scowling (almost as bad as Sarah's scowl) wondering what I'm laughing at.

Reactions: 3
Hi all.

I thought I would join in with you here - I’d found the GG threads a while back and was a Lurkey McLurkerson.

I’ve been following the shitstorm that is the Ingham’s SOOOOOOPER LOVELY SMASHING GREAT life for a while now. I fiirst discovered them when they vlogged about Florida last year. I always thought Chris was a damn wrongun then.

This whole debacle hasn’t surprised me in the least.

Also, as I’ve noticed a few posts regarding IOT, one of my loved ones is an admin on that group, but they’ve not said anything to me about the ‘anon’ post being from Sarah. (As they are fully aware of the Inghams and their recent history, I know they would have said something’.)

Anyhoo, hi!

Reactions: 4
Wouldn’t be surprised if the girls shared the double bed and Chris and Sarah slept in the two singles

So according to Sarah calling out someone for grooming vulnerable teenage fans is trying to sabotage everything they do?
i n t e r e s t i n g

Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t be surprised if the girls shared the double bed and Chris and Sarah slept in the two singles
That doesn't sound odd though......there's the space for the foldup bed in the main bedroom, so all the girls could share and have the bigger space. For most people it wouldn't make much difference for the adults to go in the single beds for a couple of nights, would it? But seeing as Sarah/Chris have read all the speculation about them, they couldn't admit to doing that on camera!

Hi all.

I thought I would join in with you here - I’d found the GG threads a while back and was a Lurkey McLurkerson.

I’ve been following the shitstorm that is the Ingham’s SOOOOOOPER LOVELY SMASHING GREAT life for a while now. I fiirst discovered them when they vlogged about Florida last year. I always thought Chris was a damn wrongun then.

This whole debacle hasn’t surprised me in the least.

Also, as I’ve noticed a few posts regarding IOT, one of my loved ones is an admin on that group, but they’ve not said anything to me about the ‘anon’ post being from Sarah. (As they are fully aware of the Inghams and their recent history, I know they would have said something’.)

Anyhoo, hi!

If they're fully aware of the situation why won't they allow it to be discussed, given the size of the group?

Reactions: 3
At seven eleven talking about the slurpies:
Chris: "OMG it's like being back in Florida"
Isabelle: "No dad you can't say that"

Reactions: 30
Sorry if this has been answered a million times but what’s happened to the GG thread?
It got over-moderated and basically died out as everyone came here instead. A few people got banned for silly things as well.

I wonder if they'd have the balls to get their solicitor to send a letter to Alfie?
It'd be hilarious if they did as he'd have more than enough money to fight them.

Reactions: 8
If they're fully aware of the situation why won't they allow it to be discussed, given the size of the group?
I think it would probably be considered as ‘off topic’ and ‘disruptive to the group’. I’m purely speculating here, as I don’t know the answer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.