Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tublet83

VIP Member
Hmm seems a bit suspect I think and like they're using it for the advantage of their channel. Hope they don't turn into the Wilkes :unsure:
Watching now and trying to decide if I can be bothered to wait and hear about it at the end
The Rees are doing a 4 hour live to hit the inghams where it hurts - Levi’s are having to watch the vlogs so there will be a minimum of a 4 hour legal bill from this alone. Full respect to them from me

Reactions: 17

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
New thread, hope this is ok. ❤❤
Welcome to the second installment of Creepy Chris and his Pregnant Poundland Princess.

D

DramaLlama

Sorry I've cut top off this, it was similar to the one I posted yesterday, where this lady is tweeting every company whose ad comes up on The Inghams vlogs. It seems that they're not just targeted and the companies have some say in whose videos their ads appear on. If more and more pull their ads from The Inghams channel, perhaps Youtube may finally do something? Or is that wishful thinking?

Attachments

Hatshepsut

I just keep hoping that there is still a lot more going on behind the scenes, police wise. I did read a tweet from Jess’s mum confirming that the police did take her daughter’s phone. No wonder she gets infuriated when the crazy Ifam are still not believing that the proper checks were made into these messages he sent.

gllg39

After reading the new Sun article I am even more proud of Jess and the other girls.
All this backlash... it's crazy. Shows how brainless their followers are.
The girls seem to be handling it pretty well.

BooBoo90

Sarah sure does spend a lot of time writing or saying passive aggressive speeches for someone who’s apparently having the time of their life travelling Australia :rolleyes:

P

Pickupolivia

Just seen on that Rees Family live vlog that they got a letter today from Creepy’s solicitor for allegedly starting that “ noroomtogroomonyoutube” hashtag that’s all over twitter. I smell panic setting in now and Chris and Sarah deserve all that’s coming to them.
Why does Chris think he can take down a Hashtag that doesn't even feature his name... If the boot fits, I guess ??

Reactions: 16

MrMagoo

Personally I think that was an Ingham stooge biding there time. It’s worded like a solicitor letter. 0/10 for effort

Probably frustrated at not being able to get the ISP address’ of some of the more vocal twitter accounts.

RosePetals

Chatty Member
This holiday looks pretty shit so far...

Have they actually done anything "Australian"

Seems like they're just going to spend the whole time travelling and moaning that they're tired from travelling

P

Pickupolivia

I'm glad he's ill! I'm glad they didn't get to go to the zoo and I'm glad that they are wasting their time sleeping... That's what you get for dragging 3 children across the world. Sucks to be you guys!!!!!!

18th August 2018
6 YEAR OLD LET THE SECRET OUT! AUSTRALIA DAY 3!

15 minutes
Hooktube link:
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=JpNeUiF-a1s

Day 3 of the Australian leg of their fantastical Globe trotting extravaganza.
Or perhaps several days into the damp squib and missed opportunities that this holiday could have been. A hastily patched together mess badly organised and lacking in any objectivity.

Chris has launched the drone and the video kicks off with some excellent footage of what I assume is the sunset (it's probably the sunrise)
But I do like this sort of stuff its shows some imagination and flare.
Chris has also swapped the beanie for a stonker of a cap
sat1.jpg

Then it's a cut to Sarah walking down that detention cell corridor lookalikey thing.
She looks ok a bit drained but ok. She tells us this is their last day in the resort and that they have had a lovely couple of days there. I have to say that isn't the evidence of the vlogs. Both of them have appeared tired and Sarah has been a totally self centred moaner.
She says they have debated hugely … then asks where the girls are. It sounds as if some woman answers here but its very hard to make out what is said. The girls however are waiting in the car. She goes on to say that they then says the girls want to do a Koala encounter type thing whilst in Australia . There is the Steve Irwin zoo near them which was around $400 to visit including the Koala thing and was booked up.
So they are going to go to the National Park today and hopefully experience the Koala Experience another time.

Next cut is to the arriving at the Park Chris's voice is stumbling a bit
They are taking a coastal walk to a place called dolphin point . Here you are supposed to be able to see dolphins. Chris apologises for his voice saying he has tonsillitis. As Chris says its looks superb. The drone camera footage is also edited in here to good effect.
They find a rockpool and some unfortunately dead looking crabs.
then it cuts to Isabelle saying that they have been looking at rockpools seeing sea urchins etc . This is only spoiled by Chris saying that Esme is loving life right now. That expression really gets on my nerves personally. I dunno why its just annoying.
To be fair Esme does seem very happy and is playing happily in the sea and climbing over rocks.

Then it cuts to Sarah and she is saying they have enjoyed themselves etc but its time to get back on the trail and head to Dolphin Point. which it immediately cuts to. You get a fair amount of footage here
Then its a cut to an Italian restaurant. Sarah ever the victim says they haven't eaten much which might be why she feels so bad. The meals are 1 Lasagne 1 Spaghetti Bolognaise 1 steak and chips Chris and Sarah are having Pizza. Sarah name checks the restaurant.

I notice that they seem to attach great significance to the ratings these places achieve on Trip Advisor. It's slightly amusing to see them keep mentioning it.
The secret is nearly out as the youngest proceeds to say what she has had to eat. This goes against the guessing game the gullible I fam were expected to play which was guess who had what
Sarah then says they only ate half of their pizzas that's the problem when you order massive ones. They are walking back to the car. Sarah says they are up early and off again.
It then cuts to them being back in the apartment. Chris telle sus the girls are getting ready for bed and Sarah has already crashed. He goes on to say that she has been very poorly today and he isn't sure if she has told us. To be fair I couldn't personally give a toss. I think she plays on it, is naturally lazy and thinks she is the worlds victim- sorry mate
He goes on saying she was super tired and fell asleep in the car came back and went to bed, I cant help thinking that its the thought of you getting jiggy with her hats making her bad but then again
Chris says he will tuck the girls in bed and get on with some editing.
Gawd help those twins from the other day if they have swapped phone numbers.
aus2.jpg

Chris reiterates that they are up early next day to go to their next amazing super destination etc. It comes across to me as slightly hollow. Chris feels pretty rubbish and is hoping the tosilitis will clear up etc. Personally I hope so too.

Developments
Sarah moans again. She comes across as a moaning drama queen. I think possibly Chris has decided to cut some of the footage to remove the moans whether that's because its being commented on or just because he knows it puts people off I'm not sure
Chris looks very drained at the end of the vlog.
The kids do genuinely appear to have some fun today
Again I think the scenery capture is very good.
I get the feeling that reality is closing in on them. In that perhaps they realise that some people are now lost to them
They overdo with food. Those Pizza sizes were ludicrous
I'm going to piss some people off but if Chris went it alone and did a "backpackers guide to places to see before your 35" I would look at it.
I think the travelling is tiring them and I feel it must be draining on the girls.
Previously in meltdown moanarama drama Sarah went off tangent why shouldn't they take it easy and watch a film and not always be doing whatever. The harsh reality is that you yourselves have set this timetable so the blame comes down on you.

FINDING OUT THE GENDER OF OUR BABY?!
12 minutes
Hooktube Link:

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=zm3OknMR3KE

This masterpiece from Sarah opens with her apologising for being a shite mum/ pimping out the kids lives/ manipulating gullible pre teens into thinking they are part of an online family. In fact Sarah apologises for just about everything she has been fairly criticised over and it a revelation. It sets the record straight and paves her way to gaining some element of respect from cynical viewers

Just kidding. Its her apologising for not posting more vlogs about the preganancy. Personally I think she should have jumped the shark and claimed that eating shite is actually healthy and she was thinking about taking up smoking as some bloke in a pub told her that foetus's love tobacco.
She says there hasn't been any changes omitting to mention that she nearly got cooked to a crisp went redder than a vibrator shaped aircraft front end and is so out of shape that she gets out of breath walking up a s light incline. Last but not least she makes no mention of the possible (see what I did there Jane) chance that Chris is sleeping in another bed.
She hopes that this one will make up for it
preg1.jpg

She is talking very pronouncedly very firm very clear. its like when you go for anew job and the person in charge emphasis the bullet points in the companys health and safety lecture.
She says she is 9 weeks and how is it going by so fast. Hmm well maybe going on endless trips blurs things a bit. Amazingly she thinks she was pregnant before 4 weeks. Well yes Sarah your actually pregnant at the moment of conception but of course she means she thought she was before 4 weeks had elapsed
She manages to get the I suffered really (x4) speech in about sickness when previously pregnaaaaaaaaaaaant. She is such a trouper so inspirational

She then says that the morning sickness hit her like a train a brick just before and during the Greece trip
She says she is trying to drink as much as possible (that's nothing to do with those Thursday nights out with "the girls" wink wink eh )
She says she is avoiding hot drinks
She says she suffers from sheer exhaustion at times I know how she feels I'm struggling to get through this self pitying shite she's spouting
I have waded through listening to this and its essentially just a monologue of her wittering on. She claims that the reason she wants to know the sex of the baaaabbby is so she can plan. This plan involves go on guess listen to the Abba track and look away from the screen

preg 3.jpg

Its so she can essentially go SHOPPING and not be restricted to gender neutral white clothes etc
I must confess to actually watching this thinking it was the scan one.
In case you want to know how to do it I use a video downloader and then flick back to the video just downloaded
I will look at some of the other vlogs in time but just typing all this out while others more sensibly are asleep

Developments
She looks ok actually
We have no clue what sex the baby is
Her voice is very loud

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Sorry old news to most probably, but on their Instagram the photos of the girls are are reasonable quality with slight editing.

This photo of them all and zoella looks like it's been taken with beauty mode on 10. Looks awful and fake

I chuckled when this picture accompanied the online article and the girl's faces were pixellated out. A national/international newspaper affords them more privacy than their own parents!

Last edited:

Pebbles

It does my head in that the defence being used is that it isn't illegal (in the UK)! Fine, the girls are over 16, but the moral question of profiteering off their audience - young, impression children - selling a false image of a 'perfect family' is infuriating. By not acknowledging the situation - whether it's true or not -, the wife is telling young girls everywhere that it's ok for husbands to cheat with young women; that women should just accept it and keep quiet. Any celebrity in the public eye who is shamed in such a way (look at Tiger Woods for instance) is dropped by almost all sponsors and partners, is shunned by the public and forced to apologise/hide out. If he was a regular children's entertainer (as YTers sadly seem to be for this generation) and there were photos circulating of him with his dick out and feeling up women, he would be OUT, never mind a single accusation like this. Just because something isn't against the law, doesn't make it right and they should not be allowed to make money from selling a lie. Sorry, rant over!

Jamhead

VIP Member
Been lurking here a while and to be honest, I’m totally shocked at how much over the line you go in your attempts to “hate” on this family.
Whilst I’m no fan, I am aware that you are totally crossing the line into stalking and harassment with what you do as your extra-curricular activities in your quest to find some more potential ‘dirt’ to publish on them. What you are doing crosses the line and that makes me quite alarmed.
I know most of you are also on Twitter and are readily identifiable.
What you are doing is a criminal offence, which you may or may not be aware of.
I was really looking forward to coming on and having a good old bitch about creepy and his wife, but sadly feel that I want no part of your forum

Anyway, just a friendly line or two as I would really hate for you to be outed to your family or to your employers

Logging out now
I’m not sure what any of us would have that’s worthy of ‘outing’ to our family or employers. I’ve openly discussed this creep with my family, from my 75yo nan to my 13yo niece. You can carry on and try and out us, for speaking the truth but I’m not entirely sure any of our families/employers or friends would give two hoots!

Everything I have seen posted on here has been posted publicly beforehand, either by the inghams themselves on numerous social media platforms or by others speaking out against them.

Creepy & Enabler put themselves into the limelight and so have opened themselves up to public scrunity.

It’s probably for the best that you’ve logged off, this is a quite clearly a gossip site and I don’t think you really understand what that means!

Reactions: 15

Magoo

I'm new here but have been lurking since the GG days. I think their new theme tune should be Creep by Radiohead.

Hatshepsut

the whole agency is built around exploiting children I wouldn’t expect any less from them. Did you see Laura from viral talent in the Ingham meet and greet videos “talk to me when you have 10K subs!” Shes vile
I agree that meet and greet made my stomach turn. That pushy bitch from viral talent dragging the two youngest along by the hand. Creepy running behind shouting “ WHAT’S UP, WHAT’S UP “ to all those deluded Ifam. I’ll tell you what’s up you are a nasty, balding, ginger pervert with no discernible talent and your wife is a thick, lazy, smug blob with delusions of grandeur.