Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! And consultants are doctors, correct? Sometimes it feels like I'm learning another language, but I love it. I have picked up so many words and phrases from these message boards. So would Sarah book with her previous midwife?
Consultants are what Physicians/Surgeons (so yes, Doctors) are when they reach the top of their profession. Professors are at the same level but they have a teaching commitment in addition to their medical work. :)

Reactions: 1
Yes!!! Mrs Meldrum has always been my favourite out of all the Mummy bloggers!!!
I’d be well happy if all my fave bloggers addresses this I think Mrs m and a vlogger called umbumgo family Vlogs are on the verge from what I’ve seen in Twitter , I’d like to see more of them stepping forward though

So, they supposedly get 3k a vlog?! And that is the best haircut he can get?? Jeez, for 3k a day I'd expect a much nicer house, decor, clothes etc.
And the eldest got a crap home dye kit from Morrisons!
No way they are getting £3k for every vlog, maybe it’s the top amount of a sponsored post and has loads of views. It’s not like the creepy and lazy never exaggerate!!

Reactions: 4
I saw some of her live last night and she is basically a younger, blonder, just as mouthy version of granny Wilco, some of the stuff she’s coming out with is completely untrue, I don’t think she’s a bad person I think she just gets carried away and starts presenting fictional assumptions as facts, she went on a rant a while back about how evil anti depressants are, she’s entitled to her opinion on everything but she doesn’t have to share that opinion with the internet every time, I really think she was taken up wrong on this post. It’s a picture of Jack, Demi and the fizz pug sister ? and in the comment Holly is saying jacks girlfriend watches her videos. Easy to take up wrong when you read it fast. But she has in the past said all Ingham girls are being homeschooled and made some big accusations that could be difficult to deny if others have screen recorded it.
If she goes to France and starts begging for money I’m banning the lot of them from coming back.
I think I saw on one of Holly’s vlogs that she suffers from Asperger’s syndrome or autism ? maybe that’s why she comes across as she does ?

They either have some sort of premium adsense and get way more than others per ad, or 3k is an exaggeration, or 3k is for a sponsored video (probably a combination of extra for sponsor + a bit of exaggeration).

Their views aren't amazing, pretty sure they pay for some from bots that will have ads blocked, plus real people who actually do view their videos may have adblock

No way they are getting £3k for every vlog, maybe it’s the top amount of a sponsored post and has loads of views. It’s not like the creepy and lazy never exaggerate!!
I believe, according to Sarah herself, it’s anywhere between 10 and 25k a week, depending on whether there’s been a birthday or Christmas etc.

I believe, according to Sarah herself, it’s anywhere between 10 and 25k a week, depending on whether there’s been a birthday or Christmas etc.
I still can’t believe they have so many subscribers , I would love to see that subscriber count start falling !!

That’s a shocking amount of money !! It sickens me how they’re so wasteful ? they probably still have that bloody P.O. box open too !

That’s a shocking amount of money !! It sickens me how they’re so wasteful ? they probably still have that bloody P.O. box open too !
Would hope it’s closed ...if not I’m sure there is a place that you can send horse ? in the mail.

Reactions: 7
MY FIRST PREGNANCY SCARE!
21 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=y8mPw2QubhE

I thought I'd take a look at this one as I was expecting a short 12 minutes
In any case the use of clickbait is quite high in this title and fits the usual Sarah is a victim game plan that the Bradford witch rolls out.

You will have to forgive spelling errors I would appreciate it if no one quoted this post as I suspect I will have to amend it and correct a few mistakes later. I am using the very slow wifi in our little villa area. Whilst I can look at the forum on my phone. These are done on a laptop using word then have the picture inks added. simply put it may need some correction. The wifi is slow and by the time it travels through our VPN tunnel at home its even slower. If I walk down the hill to the little village wifi there is excellent due to local businesses getting together and creating a hotspot.

Anyway on with the show

Starts with a slow mo sequence of the 3 girls walking along one of those exquisite narrow walk ways you get in Singapore
This is "artistic Chris"
There are some stunning shots of the city etc
This is then curtly curtailed by a quick edit to the Budget Bigwig still wearing that chav hoodie. She says she has spent ten minutes in the toilet vomiting. Its called morning sickness chuck. They are just heading up to the hotel room Sarah gives a shout out to Star travel this is quickly emphasised by the emotional EMO as STA RAVEL
Maybe they want some discount in future eh being the supastars they are. Anyway Sarah talks passionately about it.
They then have 3 hours sleep and she again goes for the sympathy angle moaning again about being sick.
Now she tells us what she was going to say last night. Laughingly and without a trace of irony this grade A self important fuckup proceeds to announce that viewers may want to view it first before letting their children see it. Bare in mind this is the woman married to the man who is currently involved in one of the more seedy scandals that has hit You Tubers in recent years.
Basically she has bled a little bit when she went to the toilet on the plane. She manages to get a plug in for her channel too. She nearly trips up at the 6 minute ten second mark - the bit below when she starts to say when we went for the scan a couple of err last week. that may be of significance to some of you so the timestamp is below - listen to it yourselves

singa 1.jpg

Anyway she goes on to say that her left ovary has some blood on it and asks for comments.
Remember sharing is caring so feel free to big up the Dumbcunt by giving her lots of sympathy etc. Pray for her etc etc

Cuts to the slightly oriental music used before and slow mo shots of them walking through the streets. Chris is his excited self and he manages to get a so priiiiitttty in to a bulding description. they are staying in the Hotel Clover

Address: 33 Jln Sultan, Singapore 198965
Phone: +65 6830 7888

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel...s-Hotel_Clover_33_Jalan_Sultan-Singapore.html

No point ringing the hotel as they will be gone by the time you read this !

They are going to catch a train to the bay gardens which is a must see for them. Maybe its like a garden centre and they serve burgers
They get there and again the dull witch is moaning this time about the heat but is grateful these bay gardens are enclosed with air conditioning
There are some genuinely stunning shots of the place. However this is all spoiled by the self satisfied princess of tat announcing they have just bumped into some other family who are going globetrotting and they are giving great experiences to their children etc. Its clearly an avenue that Sarah thinks they are going down too
There is more footage of the gardens and it is genuinely excellent.
singa 2.jpg

Sarah witters on ever more excitedly about how nice and unusual it all is
They then head into a Thai restaurant and have dinner. It looks ok but doesn't look radically different to half a dozen places I can think of locally.
At least they don't have booorgers

singa 3.jpg

Developments

Just how much can this princess moan. genuinely she isn't an inspiration to women she's just a moaning victim
The pregnancy scare may be more of a scare if it was a 1st time pregnancy but this is just played out for sympathy or a trip to Marie Stopes if more bad news breaks
The girls seem excited
Chris isn't exactly in the back seat but he isn't centre stage either

Reactions: 24
Socialblade say upper range they will be earning from AD money is 36k a month. https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/ucpu78bdv1wy6b9kk7xixhqw

That sounds about right seeing as they do long videos with loads of ads.

If they could get brand deals the AD money would be a small part of their income. But in their current state it's the only money they are getting. The merch shop is offline so no money from that either. It's still loads 36k a month.

Socialblade say upper range they will be earning from AD money is 36k a month. https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/ucpu78bdv1wy6b9kk7xixhqw

That sounds about right seeing as they do long videos with loads of ads.

If they could get brand deals the AD money would be a small part of their income. But in their current state it's the only money they are getting. The merch shop is offline so no money from that either. It's still loads 36k a month.
‘All these haters are just jealous’

Damn right I am, earning that much by sitting on your bum, moaning into a camera between shopping trips.

Reactions: 4
I honestly find chris's obsession with Isabelle weird. He spends way more time and attention on her than he does his own two daughters. Maybe that's a stepdad thing and not wanting her to feel left out? I just find it odd.

Reactions: 3
Erm I'm genuinely shocked
I only post those daft reviews to get it off my chest and Im staggered that people actually give them thumbs up and do so within minutes of them appearing. One of the great things here where we are for a few days is its wine country and I shall raise a glass to you
That's you too OOh in your case a BIG glass xxx
Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I honestly find chris's obsession with Isabelle weird. He spends way more time and attention on her than he does his own two daughters. Maybe that's a stepdad thing and not wanting her to feel left out? I just find it odd.
To be blunt she used to talk about him in a really nice way 18 months back and I think she simply sees him as her "dad" In much the same way as our girls do theirs. their are a lot of broken single parent families around some of whom have no father figure at all. Its quite sad.

One last thing. If anyone else gets the same ad streams as I do. why does that guy in the ad for the OZ complete video seasons look like he is lined up taking a pee ?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.