Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly find chris's obsession with Isabelle weird. He spends way more time and attention on her than he does his own two daughters. Maybe that's a stepdad thing and not wanting her to feel left out? I just find it odd.
I’ve always thought this even before the Chris scandal came to light. Slobbering all over her, calling her babe, gorgeous or some other creepy word choice. He just waltzes into her room half the time with no respect for her privacy. Hiding under her bed, Ugh!! The worst was a vlog filmed some time ago when they were at a cabin and she was shown sitting on the toilet. I considered that vile. Chris edits and now I know why he “accidentally” left it in there

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought this even before the Chris scandal came to light. Slobbering all over her, calling her babe, gorgeous or some other creepy word choice. He just waltzes into her room half the time with no respect for her privacy. Hiding under her bed, Ugh!! The worst was a vlog filmed some time ago when they were at a cabin and she was shown sitting on the toilet. I considered that vile. Chris edits and now I know why he “accidentally” left it in there
pweirdo alert

Reactions: 2
Blood on her ovary???! Did she have a laproscopy at the same time as that's the only way you would be able to identify fluid seen on an ultrasound

In A and E programmes they make educated guesses that fluid in abdomen will be blood if the suspect something is bleeding.

Reactions: 3
bloody hell its screaming desperation, blood on an ovary? does she not realise or just not care that plenty people myself included had high risk pregnancies (I had twins with complications and had daily scans at one point) im sickened that she/they would use this as clickbait......but nothing surprises me with these two! My blood is boiling!!!

Reactions: 1
Erm I'm genuinely shocked
I only post those daft reviews to get it off my chest and Im staggered that people actually give them thumbs up and do so within minutes of them appearing. One of the great things here where we are for a few days is its wine country and I shall raise a glass to you
That's you too OOh in your case a BIG glass xxx
Thanks
After being a lurker on gg , I’ve loved your rundowns they are hilarious , and also the added bonus of me not having to watch the hypocrites from hell , thanks Rachel for bringing the laughs ??

Reactions: 4
I honestly find chris's obsession with Isabelle weird. He spends way more time and attention on her than he does his own two daughters. Maybe that's a stepdad thing and not wanting her to feel left out? I just find it odd.
I think he’s always had perverted tendencies and just can’t keep his grubby mitts off young girls -family or not ?

Long opinion post warning. Feel free to skip!

I noticed that Sarah and Chris’ personal YouTube pages are poorly subscribed to compared to the main channel. The package really is the Inghams rather than any one of them individually. Looking into this a little further, although they’re still making decent money at the moment from Adsense, it shouldn’t be underestimated just how damaging Chris’ behaviour has been to their ‘brand’. Although I’m not quite comparing like for like here, I’ve been a fan of Rose and Rosie from around the time they had 100k subs. Now they have 785k. I watched their channel progress from daily vlogging, to giving up their jobs, getting management, uploading vlogs once or twice a week instead of daily, magazine deals, paid promotions, two UK tours, one USA tour etc. Looking at the Inghams, they were really on the cusp of making the big time. After summer in the city, management would have got the magazine deals coming in, then would have been looking at setting up a UK tour. (Very lucrative). By consciously making the decision to not deal with Chris’ behaviour, they are now reduced to trying to make the interminable minutiae of their every day lives as worth while viewing. What’s the life span of this? Who knows, but personally, before the years out, I expect to see a big decline

Reactions: 25
Long opinion post warning. Feel free to skip!

I noticed that Sarah and Chris’ personal YouTube pages are poorly subscribed to compared to the main channel. The package really is the Inghams rather than any one of them individually. Looking into this a little further, although they’re still making decent money at the moment from Adsense, it shouldn’t be underestimated just how damaging Chris’ behaviour has been to their ‘brand’. Although I’m not quite comparing like for like here, I’ve been a fan of Rose and Rosie from around the time they had 100k subs. Now they have 785k. I watched their channel progress from daily vlogging, to giving up their jobs, getting management, uploading vlogs once or twice a week instead of daily, magazine deals, paid promotions, two UK tours, one USA tour etc. Looking at the Inghams, they were really on the cusp of making the big time. After summer in the city, management would have got the magazine deals coming in, then would have been looking at setting up a UK tour. (Very lucrative). By consciously making the decision to not deal with Chris’ behaviour, they are now reduced to trying to make the interminable minutiae of their every day lives as worth while viewing. What’s the life span of this? Who knows, but personally, before the years out, I expect to see a big decline
I really don't understand who even wants to watch them (apart from us to report content) so so dull!! Sarah says she's giving up hot drinks but then shows herself drinking hot chocolate. Or she doesn't drink coffee but enjoys a latte? ? So thick it's untrue. Shocking that so many young kids are brainwashed into watching them ?? can't last for long. Regardless of the under age thing, the fact he is snap chatting or private messaging anyone is ridiculous. If he was my hubby he would be gone...end of!!!

Reactions: 11
Socialblade say upper range they will be earning from AD money is 36k a month. https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/ucpu78bdv1wy6b9kk7xixhqw

That sounds about right seeing as they do long videos with loads of ads.

If they could get brand deals the AD money would be a small part of their income. But in their current state it's the only money they are getting. The merch shop is offline so no money from that either. It's still loads 36k a month.
Just looking at the socialblade stats - surely the 1k+ a day subs aren't real!?

Just looking at the socialblade stats - surely the 1k+ a day subs aren't real!?
I wouldn't necessarily believe the money side of it. I've just had a look at my YouTube channel on it and it says I'm earning money when in fact I'm not.

I've seen people suggesting that perhaps they deleted their insta because they were refused entry, and didn't want ifam asking about lack of holiday pics...lets hope.

I was curious about travel vaccines and if you need any to go to Australia (someone I worked with once went there and they had to get some). I wondered if Australia is one of the countries where you HAVE to have a certain vaccine and a book with a stamp from a registered travel vaccine provider but it turns out not really.

Anyway, they stopped off in Singapore didn't they? According to the NHS Fit to Travel website Singapore has a moderate risk of Zika virus

- Pregnant women are advised to consider postponing non-essential travel.
- Those planning pregnancy, or where there is a risk of pregnancy should avoid the risk of ZIKV in pregnancy and sexual transmission of ZIKV by the use of contraception and condoms during travel and for:
• 8 weeks afterwards if female
• 6 months afterwards if male

So not great if she is actually pregnant and not great if she is hurriedly trying to get pregnant to keep up with herself.

Also, Australia has had some major outbreaks of Whooping Cough and she won't have been vaxxed against that yet (done at 16 weeks). Apparently the vaccine needs to be repeated for each pregnancy.
It's still flu season here. She probably would want to make sure she was vaccinated against that, especially considering a young woman died of the flu the other day.

I've seen people suggesting that perhaps they deleted their insta because they were refused entry, and didn't want ifam asking about lack of holiday pics...lets hope.
I would LOVE this to be true. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 11
That's a great theory! Wouldn't it be great to see them on the Australian Border Force TV show?! Haha. When did I turn into such a cow?! :LOL:

Surprise surprise, didn’t take long till Creepys hair is back to looking like he has smothered it in chip fat. Wash your hair mate.

I was wondering if they deleted it so the border security couldn't look through it and see rogue comments...or figure out this is what they did for work.

I was wondering if they deleted it so the border security couldn't look through it and see rogue comments...or figure out this is what they did for work.
I’m pretty sure that some people from twitter have used the dob line. Wouldn’t be hard for immigration to find out the they are Ltd company in video production posting daily.

From the info on the hack other account have had their profile pic and name changed, not their account deleted. But similar happened when realinghams account was taken down temporarily maybe it’s instagram with all the lolly licking pictures of a child that have been reported.

Ah, it took me so long to finally find everyone! The over moderation on GG was annoying so I was checking in less so couldn't keep up with what was getting deleted/where you all went. So glad I can still get my daily dose of anti-fam, praise Tattle

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.