Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instacharlie

VIP Member
Wasn't going to comment as you've said it all. BUT. You're and hour away from Australia Zoo.....Steve Irwin's Zoo......and you don't go?! Doesn't matter that 1 experience is sold out as they have tonnes! How can you skip that? Why would you skip that? That makes me sad :(

Reactions: 21
Friday 17th august

WE THOUGHT SHE HAD BEEN BITTEN BY A SNAKE! AUSTRALIA DAY 2!
25 minutes]

https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=ar9HRwj0bpE

Without even watching it I suspect she hasn t been bitten by a snake. If its any of the kids they just have snakes for parents

Video opens creepily with the door to the kids bedrooms. BUT it's Sarah not Chris so it's not too bad.
The 2 youngest girls have a bed each Isabelle is asleep on what looks to be a mattress. It could be because she is the skivvy
But that must mean that Sarah and Chris shared a bed. Maybe Chris was out last night swimming

a1.jpg

Chris is with Sarah and they both say the kids have been asleep since 9 last night. Sarah also pointedly says Esme has her T shirt on. Pressures mounting eh Si?
So the kids are shattered basically who'd have thought it.
Sarah manages to say that she has been sick 4 times just after saying Chris has edited the vlog - I know what she means
Sarah is sat outside now rabbitting on and Esme wants to go back inside as its too hot
Sarah moans about trying her hardest not to moan its as if she has been reading up on herself. she then goes on to tell us that she cant tell us how bad she is feeling today. That's jolly nice of her. she spends around 2 minutes telling us
Isla comes out and has a snake. It's small snake. It's a sweetie snake

Sarah prattles on like a double glazing salesman at high speed. She says she may be feeling sick as they didn't get anything in for breakfast - no change there eh - and she didn't want a doughnut. The healthy eating thing must be back on
She says they are going out for some lunch and maybe the beach as beaches are supposed to be good round there. They looked it up on the net. They may be going to a national park but may do that tomorrow
3.jpg

Its then a quick rundown of what Esme is wearing which is ok ish and includes a name check of all the places she is desperate to get sponsorship from.
Then its off outside and Chris spots a turkey water sign which he says is amazing
They are in the town and Sarah excitedly tells us how she got to park all day for free. This is true BARGAIN SPOTTING and I for one salute her
They are now in a café and Sarah says they moved from the other restaurant as it was big heavy meals. I wonder if they cadged for discount and were told to Castlemaine 4x off
They are having basically breakfast items Chris seems to have a full English and one of the others has a breakfast pancake type wrap

4.jpg

They are then outside and they have bought some sunglasses. Then they are at a beach which Chris describes as so pretty
Chris shows us how pretty it is and includes his zoom shot of some woman in a bikini
Its so good he does it in the other direction. There is nothing like respecting other peoples privacy and funnily enough this is nothing like protecting other peoples privacy.

The girls build a sand city and talk very excitedly. They genuinely seem fine. Theres some slow mo footage of this and the stuck record is used for background music
Cut to Isabelle talking about how they met up with an ifam called Bailey who is pictured. Bailey is obviously a sweet impressionable mug as she has gone and bought them some presents. It's a truly awful example of how fucked up fame adulation can be. Genuinely sad

Chris launches the drone and theres some genuinely good aerial shots of the beach and background.
It then cuts to Sarah who is introducing us to 16 year old twins. I can only imagine what someone else may have been thinking. Fortunately this section is over and before you can google "what's the age of consent in Australia" and is it different for visiting UK nationals the next section is up

This involves the 3 Ingham girls in the pool. Chris says the girls were desperate to try the pool out. I suspect they weren't the only family members.
Chris tells us he pool is so so nice etc. like a lagoon. We then cut to Sarah who wants to tell us a funny story . She may be stereotypical brit tourist, but they were walking at the side of a wood and Isla stood on a leaf the leaf flipped up and something bit Sarah.
Sarah shows us her feet (it's not pretty) The bite was stinging and it turns out one of the marks was a freckle. It's about as funny as a turd in a swimming pool.

Next they are in a supermarket called Coles and Chris says they cant get into their musicly accounts. Sarah to her joy discovers theres 30% of Tim Tam biscuits. We then cut to Sarah sat down telling us they have bought some nice snacks and drinks which will make her feel better in the morning.
They are in a café and Sarah is moaning that the girls got 14 hours sleep but she and Chris are tired.
They are going to eat some tacos in a place they found
Then its back in the apartment and Sarah shows us the bag that the girl got them earlier Sarah ever the diplomatic type pulls her face at the vegelite/ marmite jar. The curly wurly gets a more positive comment and the dream oreo looks to be ok.

92.jpg

They wind the vlog us by saying how expensive the 7-11 place was (i'm guessing no sponsorship there then ) and then it's
The End

Developments
Sarah seems happier she is one moody piece
They didn't buy Weetabix out in Australia either
There is more really good scenery footage
They dont like marmite

Reactions: 21

AmyT

Has she always been that obnoxious and annoying ?
She’s so fake it’s just laughable. That accent she has on her videos is all fake, I mean look at her sisters YouTube for proof of that you can’t have one sister out of them all that suddenly gains the queens english ( or an attempted version) most people know about the brothers both weed heads, ones in jail at the moment. Have you ever seen benefits street? Think white D from that she was a dole dosser and made a bit of money and got on big brother, she’s that type of person, the whole family are psychos the sort you’d cross the street to avoid. I think she only has about one friend left that she’s known any length of time. There was a post on Twitter I think re tweeted by Diane her auntie aka karma that had two pages of info on the silly cow and her family, and it’s all on there, all about her how creepy Chris sleeps around he even slept with her sister and she still stays with him. I’d feel sorry for her but she’s got that far up her own arse I just sit back and laugh

Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Me either. He’s a wrong ‘un and should be permanently shunned. Personally, I would go a lot further than that with filth like him. You’re right about Sarah - at first you make allowances as I can’t imagine what millions of people knowing your husband is a nonce does, but even knowing that, she’s still pimping those girls out there every single day and exposing them to god knows what kind of future psychological damage. A truly evil pair.

You’re forgetting Sarah was contacted by girls LONG before any of this became public, most likely moved her “trying for a baby” date forward because she knew sooner or later the news would be made public by Jess, she had warning. And we’re all seen the posts on GG or twitter or Instagram that suggest this is most definitely not a new thing to him, cheating anyway, and she was well aware of it like his co workers and others were. She’s no shrinking violet being controlled by a domineering man, they’re as bad as each other and imo she’s actually worse. You become a mum and have the financial ability to get them away, you get them away. And I don’t care if that’s to McDonald’s or an authentic Aussie bbq. But she will love the attention in a twisted way, just my opinion.

• Heart

RosePetals

Chatty Member
Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 17.05.40.png

This is actually disgusting why would you make this the thumbnail and title???
Watching the video now and the scare was that she bled a bit in the toilet on the plane. She says she hopes it's just spotting.
if you were genuinely anxious wouldn't you get checked out and not use it for clickbait?

D

DramaLlama

Tricia’s Spelling is awful, Sarah is so rude “working hard for it”, thankfully she gets called out underneath
Does that woman ever think before she speaks? To me this is like saying all the parents who work 12 hour shifts or juggle more than one job, yet can't afford ten holidays a year are simply not working hard enough. She's such a shitty role model.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Hello *waves* I was searching for info on all this when the news broke as my nine year old daughter adores the ifam.......shudder! I've been reading all I can and have shared articles from the media on my facebook in the hopes of spreading awareness of this vile greasy creature, I did lurk at GG but never posted as it seemed way to hash to actually have an opinion outside of the "guidelines" but learned loads and managed to do plenty digging from info on there so thank you lovelies!!
we were near bradford this week on a visit and I shuddered at us being so close to where they live, im gobsmacked by how they are acting and handling it all, its like they really think they're above the law and common decency! Im here to dig and to expose and make every single one of my friends on facebook, instagram etc aware of this creep.......let the dig commence!!!

Reactions: 19

Hatshepsut

Today’s Vlog......They’re still in Noosa at this point and all stayed in bed until well into the afternoon. Sarah said they wanted to go to the zoo to pet some Koalas but it was already full- booked so she pretended that it was the cost rather than her super pre- planning that stopped that.
They went to a couple of beaches. Chris said he saw a turkey “ skulking in the bushes” funnily enough the turkey said it saw a cock skulking in there too.
Creepy has got tonsillitis and feels poorly (good) A few nice drone shots of sunset over the bay.
Italian meal looked okay, Sarah had pizza ( which we all know she doesn’t like,)
Back at the room Creepy tells us that Sarah is asleep as she’s felt soooo ill all day. He’s apparently staying up to do the editing. (Sound of parents locking up daughters)

Last edited:

Zelda18

VIP Member
I am a newbie, but have been following the situation ever since the news broke and love reading other people’s opinions and comments as they do make me chuckle. Sorry this might not be current topic but
I’ve just noticed something and wandered if anyone noticed too.
It’s the vlog with the baby scan.
I flicked through the vlog as I really can’t stand watching the family, but noticed something odd. Now due to a previous miscarriage at 9 weeks I myself had a few very early scans with my last pregnancy and they had to be carried out internally considering how minuscule baby is. I noticed how Sarah specifically said the scanner was put over her stomach. Now I know she’s not going to mention about the internal thing but why even say it at all? Also why did we only hear a slight chuckle in the background and not vocal sounds of cry or joy or see their reactions? I know when I had mine I couldn’t believe it and was literally a sobbing mess the whole time. I was also talking a lot through the scan as was my partner. It all seemed so faked. I’ve never been entirely convinced she is actually pregnant anyway as no one in their right mind would announce it before 12 weeks (at least to the entire world) I know for a fact that just because there is a heartbeat that doesn’t mean it’s going to progress as it should. If she is in fact pregnant why travel to the other side of the world in the first trimester? Seriously the mind boggles

Last edited:
I think jakes video was very good. But he gave Sarah far too much credit. She doesn't want to put their kids first either. Both her and Chris are more concerned about brand Ingham than what all this is doing to their family and children and ultimately, the people who made them who they are.

Also Sarah and Chris if you read this, trying to face this out isn't working. YouTube brand building is about growth. Working within the social media world and with Prs is all about how you come across. And you may have had the pick of the bunch before, but it's all slipping away. This is only the beginning. You have become the next Sam pepper of the social media world and with this world being so fast to change, brands have zero loyalty to you. They don't need you to survive. It's the Other way round. Now nobody will want to sit with you at the film premiere, brands won't want to meet for lunch and you will be taken off those lists.
You are one of many in this social media machine and just as quickly as you were made, your name can be sullied on PR lists all over.
It's happening as we speak and we both know it.
People won't stop until you speak out and stop being the spineless cretins we know you as.
But make no mistake, the way you have handled this has made a mockery of your brand and you will never escape it!
Media managers will use you as an example of what not to do. And you have nobody but your own idiotic selves to blame.

• Heart

Hatshepsut

One of my favourite shots from tonight’s vlog. She’s fuming in the background as old Pervy waffles on about jack shit. EBFD8E5B-10FE-4045-A067-078576462FD2.jpeg

Reactions: 17
Sunday 19th August
WE FOUND AN AMAZING TROPICAL LAGOON! + NEXT DESTINATION APARTMENT TOUR!! AUSTRALIA DAY 4!
13 minutes
https://www.hooktube.com/watch?v=ionNh3WQ3nc

Video starts with some airport shots of planes taking off and then cuts to Chris telling us they have done a one and a half hour drive from where they were to the airport at Brisbane. they have given the hire car back. he seems ok a miracle recovery you could say. he says everyone is excited right now. then again he is never going to say anything different is he ?
This is Ingham World where everything is SOUPER AMAZING etc
However arah stil has morning sickness and the moaning whinging self centred narcisstic patronising dull fucked upped bitch is in best whining mood. You can just see the anger she has just being held back.
I have to say that I think Chris is holding this trip together. I am not making excuses for his behaviour in any way shape or form incidentally. But I think when she is in a bad mood he compensates for it.

s1.jpg

Seriously she needs to shape up personally she is ruining every vlog with this. I suffered with it its called life and you deal with it.
To be blunt Chris is making excuses for her but I suspect he too is getting pissed off with her behavior
Then cuts to them waiting and you can clock how sour faced this woman is
there is some more airport shots and then they are shown boarding the aircraft. I have to say that Sarahs backside looks huge she is plainly piling weight on and its not healthy. It really isn't. It's no wonder she is always out of breath. She is what 34 ? - PATHETIC
I also think her behaviour controls the family we have shots of Isla as the plane takes off.
arse pap.jpg

Then they are landing and walking form the aircraft its plainly a lot warmer than where they came from. It then cuts to Sarah who tells us she can finally talk - this translated means I have pulled out of my sulk and am making an effort
She tells us the apartment is huge and show excited she is she rabbits on about when they were booking this mega adventure and she gives aname check to the company they booked through. as in namecheck
apartment.jpg

She talks at breakneck pace They are here for just 2 days
She does us a room tour and the apartment looks great to me and my eldest briefly looked and said that's alright innit
Its quite large and it has a balcony etc
She opens a cupboard which I think has a tumble dryer and washing in and says something like we can do some washing that's good - well it may be for Chris as this lazy cow does fuck all
The apartment views are very nice and she is happy its obviously appealed to how she views her own her standing in society
2.jpg

Its then a cut to her telling us they are walking to the town. Healthy eating is back in as they have been to McDonalds to get milkshakes
There is then footage of the kids in the water with both parents saying how the kids are loving life - yeah yeah
I can imagine there will be some shots from this as clickbait for the video on Insta - I genuinely haven't looked and haven't looked at comments on here but its so blatantly obvious I will be genuinely surprised if not
The drone is launched and the usual good aerial footage is included. In fact the aerial stuff is excellent. There is then an amusing chat with the youngest who says what they have been playing in the water
The other two get out of the water and its clear they have enjoyed themselves. I love it when Chris asks Isabelle if they have made friends and she says immediately no

Then its back to the apartment and its half 8 and they are all going to bed this seem to be because Sarah has decided she is tired etc. Its a subtle hint as to the authority this woman gives to the family. I may be completely wrong but I don't think I am . It's her way or not
She goes on to say they have booked a really what else exciting trip for tomorrow its a wit sunday thing. She tells us they are being picked up at 6.30 and once again this totally self centred oaf brings it back to HER. She says its probably not going to be great morning for her tomorrow but she is so grateful (try showing it you prick) to be there and theres no moaning from her - its just laughable.
She apologises if the vlog is short and maybe boring. - The only boring thing is you going on and hearing you moan ffs
She closes the vlog by doing a shout out for an ifamer
bed waffler.jpg

Developments

Absolute moaning and spoiled behaviour by Sarah
Chris more enthusuastic
Stunning shots and drone footage
Girls plainly love playing in the water
No mention of what they ate for tea - I suspect its because she is aware of the slagging she is getting
I have noticed that when being filmed Isabelle consciously covers her stomach as in tonights vlog when she is exiting the water. I know girls this age are body conscious but I hope its not because she is being judged by others. She is anice girl and to be blunt doesn't really deserve to be scrutinised at her age

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17