Goodbye PrinnyWoo! from GG to OZ: #IFAM Part Two - Ingham Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris and the solicitor are taking it too far now sending emails saying that Michelle from the Rees family doesn’t have mental health issues when clearly she does. However Chris does apparently as he is distressed and alarmed by the new hashtag going around on Twitter.

Reactions: 2
Chris and the solicitor are taking it too far now sending emails saying that Michelle from the Rees family doesn’t have mental health issues when clearly she does. However Chris does apparently as he is distressed and alarmed by the new hashtag going around on Twitter.
I also saw that Donna account bring one of the Rees family's daughter's mental health into it as she goes to CAMHS, even though its for completely unrelated issues. Vile people.

Reactions: 4
I watched a few Fizz Fam vlogs this afternoon. They went to sitc and I thought it was so telling how they stayed in a lovely apartment but there was no ‘room tour’, they gave things out and seemed to only take with them letters (which they didn’t show/read) and a plant which a fan had written a little note on which fitted with their ethos.
If that was the Inghams they would’ve filmed all the gifts sprawled out and then gone through them, done a room tour. They are so over the top and showy, why do they think that makes for interesting viewing.
The tag all their holiday photos with travelling hashtags but in reality they aren’t travellers, they don’t go and immerse themselves in a different ‘agriculture’ ??‍♀ they just repeat the same old boring thing over and over again.
They’re so unimaginative if they didn’t show off they’d have zero content, they need to travel , and even that is boring they do nothing really interesting for the majority of it , swim and eat why not go to butlins
what would they film at home ?, hauls , the park ,dance and Sarah shopping for bits and bats , skating , same tit different day .

As always Sarah came across as an ungrateful cow when going through the little goodybag from the 2 young girls. Why didn’t she even pretend to like the bits?! Don’t even get me started on Chris trying to seduce the camera... Nearly made me throw up my dinner.

SIDE NOTE: I am SO grateful that I have not heard that irritating phrase “bits and bats” in a couple of vlogs! It’s like nails on a chalkboard to me!!!! ONE POSITIVE
And to think all this could have been avoided if she had just taken a BAT to Chris’s BITS years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Anyone here Australian? (I am) because I would like to nominate someone else to do EXTRA recaps for the Australian bit bc Jesus Christ some of those things they are doing just no. They need a proper Australian tour guide. Pls someone stop them before they go to the Great Barrier Reef and kill all our darling wild life

Reactions: 9
Anyone here Australian? (I am) because I would like to nominate someone else to do EXTRA recaps for the Australian bit bc Jesus Christ some of those things they are doing just no. They need a proper Australian tour guide. Pls someone stop them before they go to the Great Barrier Reef and kill all our darling wild life
I’ve still got my fingers crossed that one of their next vlogs is titled ‘OMG! Chris and the Irukandji jellyfish’!! Now that’s one vlog I wouldn’t miss!

Reactions: 1
I'll happily do extra recaps if they come to Sydney! Fingers crossed they end up staying in a crappy apartment somewhere out west!

I watched a few Fizz Fam vlogs this afternoon. They went to sitc and I thought it was so telling how they stayed in a lovely apartment but there was no ‘room tour’, they gave things out and seemed to only take with them letters (which they didn’t show/read) and a plant which a fan had written a little note on which fitted with their ethos.
If that was the Inghams they would’ve filmed all the gifts sprawled out and then gone through them, done a room tour. They are so over the top and showy, why do they think that makes for interesting viewing.
The tag all their holiday photos with travelling hashtags but in reality they aren’t travellers, they don’t go and immerse themselves in a different ‘agriculture’ ??‍♀ they just repeat the same old boring thing over and over again.
Family fizz is such a lovely family compared to the Ingham's. Although they sometimes come across as annoying (by shoving merch/giveaways down your throat!) I honestly think they mean well and enjoy doing what they do.
The Ingham's could learn alot from them!

Reactions: 3
I'll happily do extra recaps if they come to Sydney! Fingers crossed they end up staying in a crappy apartment somewhere out west!
Wouldn’t surprise me honestly. They went to Noosa - a gorgeous little sea city that’s popular with all tourists and they stayed in a crappy, dated apartment. If your going to the Gold Coast, you would be better to pay a little extra for a nice place next to the beach, where you walk right out to the beach, and cut your holiday short a day or two. And that ‘gorgeous’ view Sarah wasn’t the greatest. It’s Australia, all of the views are like that

My husband and I spent a few days at the Langham Hotel in Sydney, one November before moving on to the Blue Mountains region. It was spectacular the landscape and the waterfalls, we may even take the kids next time. ?

If she'd been bitten by a snake she'd have known about it within minutes, if not seconds. August/September is the prime time to visit Australia. Yes, it is still cold at night, but the days are generally starting to warm up as we're heading into spring. And if you venture away from the cities, you'll get to see our beautiful wildflowers. Somehow I think the beach they were at is NOT the surfer beach, they're in a bay - so better for families. Esme needs to be careful about picking up jellyfish. As a former Coles staff member I'm surprised the duty manager didn't tell them to stop filming - most shopping centres have signs up that cameras aren't allowed.

If she'd been bitten by a snake she'd have known about it within minutes, if not seconds. August/September is the prime time to visit Australia. Yes, it is still cold at night, but the days are generally starting to warm up as we're heading into spring. And if you venture away from the cities, you'll get to see our beautiful wildflowers. Somehow I think the beach they were at is NOT the surfer beach, they're in a bay - so better for families. Esme needs to be careful about picking up jellyfish. As a former Coles staff member I'm surprised the duty manager didn't tell them to stop filming - most shopping centres have signs up that cameras aren't allowed.
The jellyfish thing blew me away when I heard about it! I wondered what kind of advise they give you in Australia on swimming in the sea, and picking them up? I think it’s clear now that the parents are relatively clueless on many issues regarding child safety. I previously joked about Chris and an Irukandi jellyfish, and after reading what their sting does, I honestly think I’d rather take my chances with a great white shark than one of those vicious tiny evil things! (Apologies all if a little off topic, but I’m half expecting Chris or Sarah to say ‘look we found a spider with red on its back. Agriculture!’

are they still involved with virgin? or is that just sarah's desperate attempt to not lose all of her 'favourite companies' at once? [emoji23]

They are on the move again - another day wasted travelling 2 hrs back in themselves. I hope they at least took the kids to Australia Zoo while they were around there. Still don’t get why they went all the way to Noosa to basically watch Ice Age! The could have least watched Finding Nemo!!

Instastories flying from Brisbane now

Attachments

Reactions: 5
are they still involved with virgin? or is that just sarah's desperate attempt to not lose all of her 'favourite companies' at once? [emoji23]
She will get notifications that you took a screeenshot I believe. She’s desperate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.