Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- How much money do you have in the bank right now? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Is the new house above 500k? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- Were you a playboy before you met Gemma? He says not.
- Will you pay for more of the house? (To Gemma) no they are paying half each
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- How much is your new house worth? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Who do you like more, the cats or Jamie? She won’t choose so does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s shit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What did you think about Gemma’s job at first? He wasn’t bothered.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.
- Most you’ve ever been paid for a brand deal? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What’s your favourite thing about Gemma? He does a shot just to be funny.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a shit” which amused me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ToastyTuesdays

Anyone group of people can experience racial prejudice and discrimination, the fact that the “op” brought colour into it sets the tone, there was no need to mention the colour of there skin, all the “op” had to say was influencer/influencers
Well Gemma is technically orange so the comment was redundant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tatgirl

Chatty Member
Why does she get gifted so much elemis?!?!? The shits so bloody expensive, why can't they gift things to key workers who can't afford the ridiculous prices they charge to enable gifting to these idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- How much money do you have in the bank right now? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Is the new house above 500k? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- Were you a playboy before you met Gemma? He says not.
- Will you pay for more of the house? (To Gemma) no they are paying half each
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- How much is your new house worth? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Who do you like more, the cats or Jamie? She won’t choose so does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s shit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What did you think about Gemma’s job at first? He wasn’t bothered.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.
- Most you’ve ever been paid for a brand deal? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What’s your favourite thing about Gemma? He does a shot just to be funny.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a shit” which amused me.
A lot of those questions were quite braggy ones. A lot of these influencers choose the questions that make them look and seem uber rich, and do a shot instead of answering just to create some sort of mystery so we'll all be left thinking, oh wow, they're loaded.
Absolutely hate these videos cause it's just another excuse for them all to brag, show off and big themselves up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

roseturntupnose

I've been manifesting losing weight for about 5 years now and the universe isnt listening. Am I supposed to do anything else to help ? write it down? Make a mood board? Stop eating mcdonalds breakfast every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

LaLa247

Chatty Member
I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone but I do think all of this LOA stuff is the biggest load of shit I’ve ever heard and you can’t manifest anything - I read the girls posting their ‘vibrations are already higher’ and it cracks me up, can they hear themselves 😂 maybe I’m just cynical

• Haha
  • Heart

MissFinn

Chatty Member
Ive said it before but she really irritates me when she pretends To be this unicorn soul Who has deep thoughts 🤢🤢 she just copies shit from pinterest and pretends shes so high and mighty and has a pure soul with her "enjoy the clarity". Dear jesus she is so fake!!!!! No life/hobbies/friends. All nude and fake goal life.

• Haha

olivegirl

Screenshot_20210314-190551_YouTube.jpg

Saw this on one of Laura Meachems videos. Interesting that she answered it as she could have chosen to ignore it, she hasn't spoken about it in videos. Maybe she wants to prove she isn't associated with Gemma?
Funny how it said their videos are almost word for word the same though #original haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

koa123

Pissing that her and other YTs spent a fortune on their grey, velvet houses and now that rattan is in they're all shiting themselves and having to redo everything

Idk about anyone else but I like influencers to actually have their own style and be influential? Nothing special about someone promoting the same house shit as 10 other YTs in my sub box. Some people think my house is 'too much' but it's what i like, not what I've copied from instagram and tiktok so at least I won't have to change it every 6 months

Wonder who the actual influential culprit is for everyone suddenly wanting to change.. (lydia, elle, laura m and gemma have all suddenly changed their homeware styles recently... to the same style lol - talking about discovering black and wicker like they've discovered a fucking live dinosaur)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Pinkii

VIP Member
She got her lips dissolved before no? And then immediately topped them up again a few weeks later if I remember correctly.

hate when influencers say they are getting fillers dissolved and will top up a tiny bit, you’re not getting them dissolved then are you, you absolute twats

• Haha
This is meant to look like a delivery but those candles haven't been packed properly, have they? Gemma clearly thinks her viewers are stupid. She hasn't even tried to make it look more realistic by adding AD/GIFTED etc. I wonder if anyone will attempt to call her out for that.

1614815743395.png
1614815767261.png

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to keep pretending that they gift her stuff rather than owning IT'S HER AND JAMIE'S COMPANY. I hope people google her and find this thread - calling her viewers her best friends, my arse. Imagine lying to your best friend like this.

To think I used to be a fan of Gemma's videos - the clean with me, etc. Someone send this to Angelika Oles.

• Wow