Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is truly disturbing :/ That is... exactly the same...

I'm more and more confused by her actions and thought process at this point

My few cents nobody asked for:
- Why would you start buying rugs and lamps for your new home whilst you're still living in your old home?? I understand you probably have the measurements and all that of the new place, but you need to get a feel of the place also, and also have your large furniture pieces in place to be even thinking about what type of rug or table lamp to get?? I'm baffled, watch that rug and lamp end up in the office or a random room because she's " bad at sizing and measuring haha " . Or the rug won't match the floors because she remembered the colors wrong or something.

- Cats are not stupid or dumb, and can be trained and disciplined to not be " naughty " :/ wtf is up with allowing them to literally walk all over everything, and sleep everywhere it's just... no. My 2 cats stay off the dining table and kitchen counters at all times, they know that it is not for them. I just don't understand this mindset. ( If she's like this with her cats I'd hate to think what kind of mum she's going be, one of those " oh no darling don't do that that's so naughty!" whilst the kid is destroying the tv with pens or something )

- They don't understand hype marketing or what a launch means at all. Hype marketing requires you to tease people , drive traffic to your platform, and then actually reveal things? This is not a launch, I honestly don't know what they are trying to achieve here, I still have no clue what they will be selling/ offering?

- The fact that with all her youtube subs and insta followers only 15k people followed GoM's insta is telling.

I don't even know, I'm just genuinely confused and annoyed by everything at this point.

Reactions: 16
That copying is baaaaad! One of those pictures on that podcast they like, said it was 'quantum manifestation in the 3D'. Can someone explain what the bleeping fuckity duck that is please?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow...Gemma really manifested that branding huh??? Guess it had been on her ‘mood board’ for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I took it upon myself to ask is they got there inspo from the account and this was the reply 😂😂 I’m not too sure what they mean as the account I messaged them off has no posts lol

I think that might by Jamie replying and trying to be funny! He comes across as an arrogant dick!

Reactions: 23
Omg great sleuthing.

Any of you detectives want to see if that copied insta has a business or registered company and see who owns it? Or is it basically just an inspo pinterest type page

Def. Jamie replying. Bet gemma will be fuming when she reads his reply here, it's not the cosy best friend nude reply she'd go for

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I took it upon myself to ask is they got there inspo from the account and this was the reply 😂😂 I’m not too sure what they mean as the account I messaged them off has no posts lol
This just screams they're not nice people like they make out to be. Def think it's Jamie tho, said from the beginning and stand by my word - don't get good vibes at ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Realised her gift for fashion!!!! Is she actually for real??? The girl has absolutely no taste or talent when it comes to fashion if we are judging it based on how she dresses. She does the generic oversized blazer/hoodie with leggings or jeans or the odd pair of cycling shorts combos. Not exactly high fashion or groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Realised her gift for fashion!!!! Is she actually for real??? The girl has absolutely no taste or talent when it comes to fashion if we are judging it based on how she dresses. She does the generic oversized blazer/hoodie with leggings or jeans or the odd pair of cycling shorts combos. Not exactly high fashion or groundbreaking.
Basically Angelle mark 2 coming through with her £50 hoodies and leggings

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bit ironic isn't it? Considering Gemma wastes hundreds of pounds a year in Primark on stuff she doesn't wear. Buying stuff "because it looks expensive". She's hardly the epitomte of sustainable.

Reactions: 17
734A06A7-BB97-4105-8B51-F71CC2CCB275.png

I’m so angry. They’ve founded a business off of fast fashion and have the nerve to spout this crap?

Omg great sleuthing.

Any of you detectives want to see if that copied insta has a business or registered company and see who owns it? Or is it basically just an inspo pinterest type page

Def. Jamie replying. Bet gemma will be fuming when she reads his reply here, it's not the cosy best friend nude reply she'd go for
have contacted the account holder and reported

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
View attachment 536104

I’m so angry. They’ve founded a business off of fast fashion and have the nerve to spout this crap?

have contacted the account holder and reported
"saw
a gap
in . the market"
"doesn't cost the earth"
I'll believe it when I see it gem x

Ps, it probably took me longer typing this out compared to how long her fashion brand will last for

• Haha
So she is into the boho look now. Oh Gemma, boho style comes with originality, it is being able to mix eclectic decor together often from world tavels etc. Your new nude colour is not boho. Do you have to reinvent yourself to stay relevant?

Reactions: 14
"saw
a gap
in . the market"
"doesn't cost the earth"
I'll believe it when I see it gem x

Ps, it probably took me longer typing this out compared to how long her fashion brand will last for
"Saw a gap in the market" Yeah, a gap in the market for her to be able to fleece her gullible little followers out of their hard earned cash.

• Heart
I’m sure if you read elle 4 bellies Darbys bio on angelle (🤮) she also saw a gap in the market 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Going to be a load of overpriced tat isn’t it!

Reactions: 15
I’m sure if you read elle 4 bellies Darbys bio on angelle (🤮) she also saw a gap in the market 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Going to be a load of overpriced tat isn’t it!
Gap in the market is such a generic, cliche thing to say when launching a brand. Probably because it might not go down too well to put the following on a brand bio; I'm a greedy little money grabber looking to fleece innocent little sponges into parting with their cash so I can buy a massive neutrally decorated house and a couple of range rovers.

Not sure if anyone would buy whatever tat she's shilling if that was her brands bio.🤔

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.