Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

serp

Chatty Member
So I've had a week off due to a loss and my birthday being was Monday and I've only just realised I share a birthday with her🤮😂

saffronzzxx

Considering she was ‘broken into’ before (remember that one) she sure feels comfortable discussing so many details about her new house that you can actually go find her exact new house on rightmove! Or has she forgotten about that whole saga in which Jamie conveniently came back into her life to install the security cameras 😂

The ‘fashion brand’ would be more believable if she had actually spoke about it on her YouTube and said that she didn’t agree with clothes from nastygal boohoo etc. Hypocritical I think and just an excuse to flog the clothes at a higher price point. I wonder how sustainable they really are!
do people not believe that she was broken into? I’m confused

Sausageparty

Chatty Member
Honestly, I can't believe how boring she has become. She's a totally different person. I'm really annoyed as I started watching her and I went back to the beginning as I always like to get to know someone on YouTube and watch all their past videos before I watch them and she's deleted everything and made it private. Who does that to their fans? It's actually pathetic that she's made videos private when it's her job. I'm so close to unsubscribing. I've already unfollowed her. A shame if you ask me how she's been stripped of everything she was and every last bit of her personality and what made her unique is GONE.
I can still see all her videos? Non are private or deleted

JollyOne

VIP Member
Agree ... just reveal all, supposedly what they were doing last weekend, yet still we have to wait. I'm on a knife edge here waiting :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Have just had her new video on in the background but just had to stop and rewind.... I can't believe she's told us, as she is making chocolate puddings, that she used to play with dog poo and make "poo pies" with her friend when she was 10?!?!?!?! 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢 disgusting, I don't even know what to say, why on earth would you ever even bring that up let alone in the middle of you cooking!!😱😫
Wtf? Mud yes but not actual dog poo?????