Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone group of people can experience racial prejudice and discrimination, the fact that the “op” brought colour into it sets the tone, there was no need to mention the colour of there skin, all the “op” had to say was influencer/influencers
Well Gemma is technically orange so the comment was redundant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
it’s racist to call someone white now?
Jesus Christ did I say it was racist I simply asked was there any need it'd be a tit show if we were all calling out difference colours/races whichever way you want to put it the original poster had stated English wasn't their first language so wasn't sure how to put it so please don't turn this into something else when she has already cleared it all up.

Reactions: 4
Jesus Christ did I say it was racist I simply asked was there any need it'd be a tit show if we were all calling out difference colours/races whichever way you want to put it the original poster had stated English wasn't their first language so wasn't sure how to put it so please don't turn this into something else when she has already cleared it all up.
it was clear to me what the poster meant, people just jumped all over her for no reason.

Well Gemma is technically orange so the comment was redundant
Fair lol

Reactions: 6
Gemma could be any skin colour and her filters are so strong they'd still make her look orange and beige

Reactions: 7
it was clear to me what the poster meant, people just jumped all over her for no reason.

Fair lol
Good for you that you knew I didn't know what mochi was or where it originated from to be quite honest and no I havent tried the little moons and don't intend on spending hard earned money on such things

Reactions: 2
To whoever posted the screenshots of Jamie’s bullshit thank you, so now we know their both a couple of closet racists... I’m white and it’s embarrassing to see other white people are still so poorly educated on the matter of racism.

I feel like Gemma is desperate to stay with him too get such weird forced vibes from them both on camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like she’s been taken in by the ‘couple goals’ she thinks Elle Darby & old conman have and wants a piece of the action. She copies Elle all the time so of course she’s going to try and mold her relationship to be like theirs as well.

Reactions: 7
I feel like she’s been taken in by the ‘couple goals’ she thinks Elle Darby & old conman have and wants a piece of the action. She copies Elle all the time so of course she’s going to try and mold her relationship to be like theirs as well.
The “couple goals” concept is so warped can’t wait for that to end and for the likes of Elle and Connor to stop perpetuating them ideals, the holes in their rship are definitely obvious too.

Don’t know though there is something about Gemma and Jamie that is bad vibes, the say it or shot it was so forced. I couldn’t watch it all, but it’s like they really try hard to control everything they say and I just get real disingenuous vibes from them, their not real with us/audience and as much as Gemma does annoy me I think she can do better than Jamie. Finding out Jamie is a raging racist brings another side to him that makes sense in assuming he’s a nasty character and I’d like to think Gemma isn’t racist but there’s just something wrong about people being comfortable with racism. Sorry for the rant guys lool

Reactions: 16
Deffo brainwashed by instagram type. I walked past a girl the other day and in real life you can immediately tell who spends too much time online. She had terrible lip injections, leggings that had lines under the butt to make it look bigger (why you’d wear those in public id never know), and an air of self consciousness. I imagine I’d think the same of Gemma if I saw her IRL too.
The matching beige outfits, tons of makeup, just too much effort for walking about during the day. Imagine going to the supermarket like that. Sad world we live in guys!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the announcement was a pregnancy one but then she was drinking vodka the other day so maybe not

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The “couple goals” concept is so warped can’t wait for that to end and for the likes of Elle and Connor to stop perpetuating them ideals, the holes in their rship are definitely obvious too.

Don’t know though there is something about Gemma and Jamie that is bad vibes, the say it or shot it was so forced. I couldn’t watch it all, but it’s like they really try hard to control everything they say and I just get real disingenuous vibes from them, their not real with us/audience and as much as Gemma does annoy me I think she can do better than Jamie. Finding out Jamie is a raging racist brings another side to him that makes sense in assuming he’s a nasty character and I’d like to think Gemma isn’t racist but there’s just something wrong about people being comfortable with racism. Sorry for the rant guys lool

Oh yeh I agree completely Elle and con are so fake and it’s clearly a very one sided relationship. Nothing perfect about it at all!

I think Jamie is in it for the money to be honest. She’s buying a house and setting up this business if it goes wrong then god help coz it won’t even be the emotional side of things she’ll have to deal with. I do think these more to him than meets the eye and not in a good way he seems dodgy.

I can see her getting pregnant in the next year or so though. Once whatever this announcement is launched, they get in the house and have milked both of those for all they can. I reckon pregnant in 12-18 months with an engagement somewhere in between too.

Reactions: 13
Oh yeh I agree completely Elle and con are so fake and it’s clearly a very one sided relationship. Nothing perfect about it at all!

I think Jamie is in it for the money to be honest. She’s buying a house and setting up this business if it goes wrong then god help coz it won’t even be the emotional side of things she’ll have to deal with. I do think these more to him than meets the eye and not in a good way he seems dodgy.

I can see her getting pregnant in the next year or so though. Once whatever this announcement is launched, they get in the house and have milked both of those for all they can. I reckon pregnant in 12-18 months with an engagement somewhere in between too.
So predictable. He's not even good looking. I think he thinks he is though. Everything is such a cliché now.

Reactions: 10
Long time lurker on this thread I unsubscribed and unfollowed her on Instagram after I watched one of her vlogs where she says she “intermittent fasts” one day a week and told us all she basically doesn’t eat a thing for 24 hours this girl SCREAMS eating disorder (I know she always mentions that she suffered with one in the pastj but let’s not beat around the bush it’s clear as day she still does and she really shouldn’t be promoting it on her HUGE platform. Her obsession with food and what she eats and how many calories and starving herself once a week is really not ok and she ends to seek help and stop promoting these behaviours on her channel.

Sorry if this has already been spoken about it just really bugs me !! I can’t believe she hasn’t been dragged more than she has for promoting this sort of stuff

Reactions: 13
Long time lurker! The announcement must be her new brand. I've noticed it has been changed to private on instagram now, has 9 posts and a logo. Also linked to her website...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.