Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- How much money do you have in the bank right now? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Is the new house above 500k? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- Were you a playboy before you met Gemma? He says not.
- Will you pay for more of the house? (To Gemma) no they are paying half each
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- How much is your new house worth? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Who do you like more, the cats or Jamie? She won’t choose so does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s tit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE duck IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What did you think about Gemma’s job at first? He wasn’t bothered.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.
- Most you’ve ever been paid for a brand deal? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What’s your favourite thing about Gemma? He does a shot just to be funny.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a tit” which amused me.
Thanks for doing the Lord's work so we don't have to xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- How much money do you have in the bank right now? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Is the new house above 500k? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- Were you a playboy before you met Gemma? He says not.
- Will you pay for more of the house? (To Gemma) no they are paying half each
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- How much is your new house worth? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Who do you like more, the cats or Jamie? She won’t choose so does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s tit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE duck IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What did you think about Gemma’s job at first? He wasn’t bothered.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.
- Most you’ve ever been paid for a brand deal? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What’s your favourite thing about Gemma? He does a shot just to be funny.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a tit” which amused me.
A lot of those questions were quite braggy ones. A lot of these influencers choose the questions that make them look and seem uber rich, and do a shot instead of answering just to create some sort of mystery so we'll all be left thinking, oh wow, they're loaded.
Absolutely hate these videos cause it's just another excuse for them all to brag, show off and big themselves up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Say it or shot it - Jamie taking a shot because he didn’t want to say “no fatties” to his Tinder preference -oh what an absolute prince!
The fact that so many people have a negative gut feeling about him is the biggest red flag ever! Absolutely killing her channel, although not before squeezing out every single penny he can from the hundreds of now sponsored videos that I imagine he has encouraged her to do. Bring back Sophie!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Say it or shot it - Jamie taking a shot because he didn’t want to say “no fatties” to his Tinder preference -oh what an absolute prince!
The fact that so many people have a negative gut feeling about him is the biggest red flag ever! Absolutely killing her channel, although not before squeezing out every single penny he can from the hundreds of now sponsored videos that I imagine he has encouraged her to do. Bring back Sophie!!!!!!!!
'No fatties or BLM supporters'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only thing that was of interest in the video was watching the clock on the wall and seeing how much time went by til they answered the question. It's definitely up there with watching paint dry. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok so iv just finished watching the tit video 🤣 it’s so fake she’s not even able to act drunk 🥴 for “someone who’s not really a drinker and can’t handle it”
she would be sliding down the chair drunk, she would be flush in colour slurring her words 😬
But no not our Gemma still very controlled in her behaviour and in what she wants to say and tell us.
it was all very smug and wow we are such an amazing couple and great as individuals to 🤔

Reactions: 19
A lot of those questions were quite braggy ones. A lot of these influencers choose the questions that make them look and seem uber rich, and do a shot instead of answering just to create some sort of mystery so we'll all be left thinking, oh wow, they're loaded.
Absolutely hate these videos cause it's just another excuse for them all to brag, show off and big themselves up.
It’s literally the most narcissistic type of video on the planet 😂

Reactions: 10
duck me that video wasn’t juicy in any way shape or form, everything was either about money or themselves?! 😂 I don’t even reckon they answered any genuine questions I reckon they just made up the questions themselves

Reactions: 14
duck me that video wasn’t juicy in any way shape or form, everything was either about money or themselves?! 😂 I don’t even reckon they answered any genuine questions I reckon they just made up the questions themselves
Yeah, all ones to make them look good 👍

Reactions: 5
Had to switch of the video, it’s the first one I’ve watched in two months. I just can’t with Gemma anymore. She bored me that much I don’t even come on this thread anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she say she has things planned for her weekly vlog? Making coffee, cooking, opening parcels and playing with your cats are not plans, they're just normal everyday activities. I mean, that's all her vlogs consist of.

Reactions: 9
Didn't realise how much Gemma relies on fillers for her face wtf? I thought she only had her lips done. But watching this video from 3 years ago she looks like a different person. You can't trust anything you see these days. And of course she will say it's all skincare products...

Reactions: 7
Didn't realise how much Gemma relies on fillers for her face wtf? I thought she only had her lips done. But watching this video from 3 years ago she looks like a different person. You can't trust anything you see these days. And of course she will say it's all skincare products...
She looks so much better here ! I mean the lips are still OTT but as a whole she looks a million times better !

Reactions: 5
Jamie’s one of those “bros” who thinks he’s really hot but he isn’t because his ugly personality shines through and unfortunately he isn’t very intelligent or mature. Just like Gemma really.

Reactions: 16
They suit each other both seem very money oriented but want to do the least amount of work for it!

When she said they worked hard in her video the other day is she having a bleeping laugh!!

Both shallow and materialistic cunts really!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.