Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beee

Thread suggestion-
#6 Gemma Louise Miles
Girl of muse left us bemused,After the word ‘cosy’ was absolutely abused

• Haha
Reactions: 22

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Lmaoooo big announcement rumbled by tattle

anyone else find it hilarious that she’s down as Mr Gemma Miles hahahah

918B72FE-3BBD-498E-81A7-02F1A4CB6176.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22

drx

I really like Gemma, but I’m really shocked and upset that she has not addressed Her boyfriends disgusting comments on Black Lives Matter. For him to catogorically deny racism against people of colour, and then start harping on about racism against white people.... it’s just mad. Whoever wrote that statement went to great lengths to try and disprove and undermine BLM... imagine if they used that energy just to listen and try and understand. I am shocked this hasn’t got more widespread attention. How is she buying a house with this guy who is such an idiot. He litterally could have ruined her career. As if brands would continue to work with her if that came out! Imagine how heartbreaking that statement would be for some of her followers to read if they are from a non-white background. This has really put me off her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Sparkleuk

I've got to be honest and put my hands up but I used to LOVE Gemma and get so excited about her videos. NOW.... I just feel so so sad for her. She's lost herself massively hasn't she? Also did anybody else see that Jamie put on his story on insta that Gemma had got him a Starbucks delivery delivered to him as she felt bad she had gone to primark 😆 WTF!!!!!!!!!! RED FLAG!!!!!!!

PS, I unfollowed the other day too 😢 wish she would wake up

Can someone tell me why it’s mostly her modelling her clothes when they paid for models? The narcissism is real. No offence but she looks quite dumpy in the outfits. Not sure why she wouldn’t use one of her models
She also looks immensely uncomfortable in that entire reel.

I bought a few pairs of men’s jogger shorts from Sainsbury’s for a tenner (just for slobbing around in the house and in bed) and they look exactly like theirs. Just as unflattering but no doubt a fraction of the price! I honestly can’t believe this is what they have been bragging about for months. Getting a few T-shirts and hoodies with logos printed/sewn on isn’t difficult. I have done the same for charity events and stuff but you don’t see me acting like the next Ralph Lauren!!

• Haha

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
interesting to see jamie is listed as the person with significant control in the company 🤨 Gemma also has started her own “entertainment company” and in typical Gemma fashion is called eleven eleven entertainment very original !
Entertainment company ?! Wtf. She is the most boring person ever she has no idea how to entertain.
And I see on her stories people have already bought her girl of muse manifesting shit.... can’t believe people fall for this bullshit. Apologies if I offend anyone but you cannot “manifest” your dream house, car etc. You have to GET OFF YOUR ARSE and work for things !! These deluded narcissistic influencers con people into thinking if you believe what you want you will get it, keep telling yourself things and you will get them 😐 yes you lot can buy Range Rover evoques and all that bollcoks not because you’ve “manifested” it’s because you’ve rammed bullshit ads that you don’t declare down your follwers throats for stuff you don’t use, on shitty YouTube videos put ad after ad in and then have the cheek to rub in your 10k a month earnings. Not manifesting 😐

I wish these people would disappear, get a job and work like the rest of us normal people and get over themselves and there piss poor attitudes towards life.

• Heart

ToastyTuesdays

Just did a reverse image search on one of the photos along side one of her uber inspirational quotes, and its been lifted from a website for PCOS 🙃

Ok first off (graphic designer here rant incoming). The a u d a c i t y of them completely copying that other brand wtf? They haven’t even made it subtle! Actually copy and pasted the entire concept! I’d be suing for copyright if I was the original designer. It’s all good and well copying outfits on Pinterest , which let’s face it, she does all day long. But that is someone’s work! Disgusting. Take inspiration, but it’s not even subtle! You think if she has money she’d be willing to pay a design agency to come up with something unique?
Secondly, she can’t just steal images from google search. If she keeps doing that she’ll be caught. Unless it’s off a royalty free image host, or she pays for adobe stock. But we’ve established she’s a tight arse, except when paying for overdone lip filler

• Heart

LaLa247

Chatty Member
Does ‘keeping a high vibration’ include a small bullet shaped silicone device? If not I’m not interested

• Haha

koa123

Omg you know how there's no original thought in her head ever? Apparently Jamies the same.. so in this weeks vlog they showed a sample of their thank you cards for whatever the brand is, I peaked at the instagram for it etc but then they recommended a podcast, I went to the instagram of the podcast they recommended and it feels very very similar?!!

Gemmas brand: https://www.instagram.com/girlofmuse/?hl=en
Podcast branding: https://www.instagram.com/foodsexandmoney/

Am i being crazy?

• Wow

Pisces12

Say it or shot it - Jamie taking a shot because he didn’t want to say “no fatties” to his Tinder preference -oh what an absolute prince!
The fact that so many people have a negative gut feeling about him is the biggest red flag ever! Absolutely killing her channel, although not before squeezing out every single penny he can from the hundreds of now sponsored videos that I imagine he has encouraged her to do. Bring back Sophie!!!!!!!!
'No fatties or BLM supporters'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Say it or shot it - Jamie taking a shot because he didn’t want to say “no fatties” to his Tinder preference -oh what an absolute prince!
The fact that so many people have a negative gut feeling about him is the biggest red flag ever! Absolutely killing her channel, although not before squeezing out every single penny he can from the hundreds of now sponsored videos that I imagine he has encouraged her to do. Bring back Sophie!!!!!!!!

• Haha

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210525_115712.jpg

"all the hours of planning"?
She literally asks on her Instagram every week what content people want to see then hits out with shitty cosy samey samey vlogs 😴

• Haha
So in her Instagram bio it says she is now a CEO/Founder :rolleyes: honestly these 'influencers' are such an eye roll!! I rolled my eyes at that so hard my eyes got stuck at the back of my head

• Haha
  • Wow

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Did she or did she not show us ordering the giveaway bag last week now correct me if I’m wrong usually when something is out of stock it tells you before you order 🤔 not afterwards I think I can smell bullshit shes cancelled the £1k bag and bought a knock off I see you Gemma 👀

• Wow

Camelia

Screenshot_1.png

The spacings are killing me. Learn how to properly justify your text! Wannabe designers 🤦‍♀️
Dear Gemma, you need a rebrand asap and a new designer (a real one, not that fake as your handbag 'designer')!