Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao I said

Lmao I said a very similar comment a few pages back, and I hate to be the bearer of and news but I still havent manifested any weight loss🤣🤣

Keep asking the universe hun I'm sure you will manifest it soon 😘😘😘😘😘. Try asking the pasta monster instead x
Haha I am so sorry! I pinched your original content and wasn’t as imaginative to come up with my own! Who am I, Gemma Miles?!

We’ll get there - keep manifesting and writing your goals in your notebooks 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She didn't verbally let it slip where she was moving to. She showed the Estate Agent's brochure of the house when her and Jamie were in the car.
From this, I found the name of the Estate Agent and the area of the house.
Then I searched on Rightmove until I found the house/address. 🙂

View attachment 551821
What video is it in

I just tried to watch her latest video. The candle, the coffee, the smoothie bowl, OMG does she ever do anything differently? :sleep:

She’s boring as duck I unsubscribed on YT a few weeks ago I can’t take to jimbo and her content is just dry! You know she will be unbearable with this crappy brand and the new house too!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her vlogs are so repetitive now, since her upload today there's only 3 comments on here and one isn't even about it! A new vlog on other threads causes major excitement normally!
😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 6
She has shared too much of the new house. Even the view is enough to find it online

She has shared too much of the new house. Even the view is enough to find it online
Odd because a while back she was terrified because of her break in. Is she naive, stupid or blinded by dollar signs in her eyes at new house 'content'?

Reactions: 13
she should of made sure she even blurred or pixelated the estate agency book where someone could guess the agency. It didn’t take long. You can’t becareful these days.

Reactions: 6
I just tried to watch her latest video. The candle, the coffee, the smoothie bowl, OMG does she ever do anything differently? :sleep:
I haven't watched her last couple of uploads 🙄 just can't anymore....especially if Jamie is in them 🤮

She’s boring as duck I unsubscribed on YT a few weeks ago I can’t take to jimbo and her content is just dry! You know she will be unbearable with this crappy brand and the new house too!
I unsubscribed from her you tube and instagram a few weeks ago too....just can't bare her boring cosy crap anymore 😂

Oh gosh this mornings cozy morning routine on het insta reel 😴😴😴 ffs it isn't september oct nov stop using the word cozy on bright fresh spring days give over woman! She has no ideas at all and rushed the house move with shed boy for content and him for slowly breaking her down away from family.

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she's spending 400k on a house in WISBECH... people from the east of England will know that its actually a bit of a dead end dive lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For the record guys, smoothie bowls might look pretty, and it might have fruit so you think it’s healthy. But this is pure sugar, when you blitz the fruit it loses all of its fibre content, so it’s like eating a bowl of ice cream in the morning - she even adds honey. I remember a doctor doing a video on smoothies and he said you might as well drink coke in the morning. Poor Gemma thinking she’s being really healthy lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I personally think Jamie is very creepy towards her. I can’t stand him. Plus he’s loosing his looks so quickly lol he looked not bad and he seen him lately and I’m like wow what’s happened to him. Yeah the house is rather expensive for what it is. Every video is the same. Cosy cosy cosy

Reactions: 8
I used to love watching Gemma's uploads but not any more, I'd always watch as soon as they came on. Not even seen the latest one yet. So sick of the same thing over and over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.