Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not selling the manifestation challenge :rolleyes: it's free to download.
She's still in no position to be guiding people on how to manifest. And I'm in no doubt that it's free for now to help reel people in so when she does finally release a 'manifestation course' because let's face it, we all know it's coming eventually, people will flock to buy it at a hugely over inflated price that helps to pay her mortgage.

And obviously when the guide doesn't work for most people, she will just spout the usual nonsense that all these supposed LOA coaches do: That your vibration must be off because your doubting yourself and your ability. Then suggest you buy something else from her course that can help raise your frequency.

It's all bullshit. I'm not saying the LOA is bullshit or that it's impossible to manifest anything. I'm saying all of these so called coaches and their teachings are complete and utter bullshit and just a series of ways to con vulnerable people out of money over and over again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hmmmm beige beige or beige? 🙄🥴
Yeah, God forbid she actually injects a little colour into the new house. I hate to see a really nice new house decorated in such a boring way as I suspect hers will be. It just seems like a waste of a good property.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, God forbid she actually injects a little colour into the new house. I hate to see a really nice new house decorated in such a boring way as I suspect hers will be. It just seems like a waste of a good property.
I think she would combust if she ever brought any colour into her life. The most that’s injected in is the tit filler in her lips 🌭

Reactions: 4
I'm getting more and more creepy vibes from Jamie. That insta story 🙄 " place for bbqs!!1 gemma is gonna have to be more social. " No, no she doesn't. Nothing worse for a homebody or introvert than having to socialize with people who are invading your house. Stop forcing tit on people they don't want to do. Watch him bring over his few left over mates all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm getting more and more creepy vibes from Jamie. That insta story 🙄 " place for bbqs!!1 gemma is gonna have to be more social. " No, no she doesn't. Nothing worse for a homebody or introvert than having to socialize with people who are invading your house. Stop forcing tit on people they don't want to do. Watch him bring over his few left over mates all the time.
Won't be good for the cats either. Doors left open ect, or people being noisy/drunk.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone but I do think all of this LOA stuff is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard and you can’t manifest anything - I read the girls posting their ‘vibrations are already higher’ and it cracks me up, can they hear themselves 😂 maybe I’m just cynical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry I don’t mean to offend anyone but I do think all of this LOA stuff is the biggest load of tit I’ve ever heard and you can’t manifest anything - I read the girls posting their ‘vibrations are already higher’ and it cracks me up, can they hear themselves 😂 maybe I’m just cynical
How can they possibly know their vibration is higher? Unless what they're trying to manifest has suddenly shown up, then how could they possibly know?

I do agree to an extent that it's mostly bullshit. Especially where most of these manifestation and LOA coaches are concerned. Obviously if you put all of your focus on something then you're more than likely to start noticing things similar or connected to the thing you're trying to manifest appearing around you. And all of these believers take it to be a sign that they'reshifting in the right direction to their dreams. But it isn't by some freak act of magic or positive thought that brought it. It's because those things were always around you, you just never noticed before.

If you really want it to, you could take any act of nature or life as a sign. Personally, I think that a lot of the manifestation and LOA stuff can lead to serious upset and depression when what you're working hard to bring to your life doesn't show up. It can make some people feel like failures or worry that their destined for a life of less. Bit of a dangerous road for anyone that's slightly down or vulnerable in my opinion.

Obviously trying to turn your negative thoughts into one's of a more positive nature is great for anyone. But to think that all you have to do is sit on your bum while visualising yourself driving a fancy car means you can bring it to your life is just madness. Like most things in life, there's actual work involved in any process. You can't just think things into existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
maybe love honey vibration 😂 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
LOA is bullshit. Sorry to those who believe in it, but it’s such a dumb trend. I wish it would die. People who want a burger then buy a burger like ‘ I manifested this’, like no girl, you just acted on your desires.
It teaches people to take no responsibility, if something goes wrong then it’s the universe.
Im so over influencers selling this idea too. They didn’t ‘manifest’ their success, they worked and got lucky and now they have money to get whatever they want. Ahhh

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Gemma always say, ‘it tastes exactly like *insert mildly unhealthy treat*’ because she genuinely doesn’t remember what it tastes like?!

Oh Jesus the fibre one bar in custard is the most depressing thing I’ve ever seen

Reactions: 9
Her what I eat in a day videos just scream unhealthy habits. The tiny bit of alpro custard on a fibre one bar, what is the actually point? Does she think alpro/soya stuff is 'healthier', I've never head her say she has a milk allergy?

Wind's me up everything has to be 'healthy' as well, I used to be in this mindset when I had eating issues

Reactions: 5
Couldn't agree more. I don't like these what I eat in a day videos, always saying don't watch if you think you could be triggered by it. A lot of younger girls follow these influencers and I think to see someone you maybe look up to advocating intermittent fasting is wrong .. although we are being treated to a Q&A on that in the next few weeks so we can see how it works. No wonder so many young girls have eating problems and body image problems that wouldn't be there in the first place if it wasn't for the society we now live in.

Omg you know how there's no original thought in her head ever? Apparently Jamies the same.. so in this weeks vlog they showed a sample of their thank you cards for whatever the brand is, I peaked at the instagram for it etc but then they recommended a podcast, I went to the instagram of the podcast they recommended and it feels very very similar?!!

Gemmas brand: https://www.instagram.com/girlofmuse/?hl=en
Podcast branding: https://www.instagram.com/foodsexandmoney/

Am i being crazy?

Your not crazy that's all she ever does - copy

Thats an absolute joke everyone should report as its copying their brand directly

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Unless you are a qualified, nutritionist/PT/doctor, you have no business putting your shite diet tips online

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.