Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry i really liked gemma 2yrs ago but wow I've never witnessed someone so desperate to clone someone else's life like i have with gemma. I'm not an elle fan either. But ffs shes now even doing the interior design course Ellie did throughout lockdown 1 and green juicing that elles sharing recently and a clothing brand anddddd going into business with boyfriend! Ugh then it'll be new house, engagement and pregnancy. Why can't she just be her. And why oh why does she trust this man so much so quickly. Not only did she house him but she gave him full use of her car and even employed him as her behind scenes guy.... Now jointly going into business! Stupid me thinks.

She could buy such a lovely house but instead theyre looking at ugly new builds 😢
Didn't she put it out there before that they wanted a character house or country-style home with some animals?

Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210314-190551_YouTube.jpg

Saw this on one of Laura Meachems videos. Interesting that she answered it as she could have chosen to ignore it, she hasn't spoken about it in videos. Maybe she wants to prove she isn't associated with Gemma?
Funny how it said their videos are almost word for word the same though #original haha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So they got a mortgage in principle with a huge interest rate and they need a huge deposit (Jamie's words) - sounds sensible! What will she do when her influencer bubble bursts?

Reactions: 12
So they got a mortgage in principle with a huge interest rate and they need a huge deposit (Jamie's words) - sounds sensible! What will she do when her influencer bubble bursts?
rely on the £500k she's manifested of course, haha

no lie though I'm torn between those 'goals' she wrote in her diary being genuine pipe dreams or whether she intended for people to pause the video and be nosey and think she's doing well and is on track to achieve those figures. Anyone who is anywhere near £500k savings in mid-20s would not be taking out a "huge" deposit for a house they are joining at with someone else. She either actually believes you can make savings out of nowhere or she just wants us to think she's mega loaded. But I do think she is doing well especially for her age.

View attachment 483341

Saw this on one of Laura Meachems videos. Interesting that she answered it as she could have chosen to ignore it, she hasn't spoken about it in videos. Maybe she wants to prove she isn't associated with Gemma?
Funny how it said their videos are almost word for word the same though #original haha
plus something definitely happened there, Laura is always saying that her and Olivia Jarvis and Hazel Wood (other youtubers) are really close friends but I don't think she's met either of them in person, whereas there was that strange vlog where Gemma went to Laura's house even though they don't live close by, surely they must have got on well? They both have the same breed of cats too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He sounded controlling when she made pasta she looked at him scared for a few secs like to say dont shout at me on camera :rolleyes:

Was it just me shes on egg shells like when he cuddled her from behind she flinched little

Reactions: 2
So the £1400 LV bag is out of stock? And is being replaced with YSL bag?

Rather win a bleeping dog turd than a fake YSL bag. duck off gemma you don’t fool anyone here
Do you really think these influencers give away fake bags?!!! I’ve always wondered this about the bags Lorna luxe gives away so often

She may be having second thoughts after seeing the ASA ruling over Mollie Mae’s giveaway “competition” now!
What happened?!

Reactions: 1
On her stories today she's doing a swipe up for her filter packs, but I honestly think the picture looks better without the filter.

I really want to know who is actually buying these filter packs from her. Why pay her for them when Lightroom allows you to create your own?

Reactions: 6
What happened?!
[/QUOTE]

The Advertising Standards Agency had to investigate a giveaway competition that MM did after members of the public complained. The complaints against her were upheld for the way that she conducted it she breached advertising standards law. They concluded that she hadn't conducted the competition fairly. Her fans tried to defend her of course! I can imagine Gemma doing something similar due to incompetence.
Molly-Mae Hague - ASA | CAP

Reactions: 2
God she literally copies everythingggggg elle does.

One of her recent posts ‘swipe for a surprise’ 🙄🙄🙄

And it’s some bloody ad for a gratitude journal app thing!

duck off gemma just duck off!

• Haha
God she literally copies everythingggggg elle does.

One of her recent posts ‘swipe for a surprise’ 🙄🙄🙄

And it’s some bloody ad for a gratitude journal app thing!

duck off gemma just duck off!
Her whole life is just one big ad 😑😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I saw something that wasn’t meant to be seen yet 🙈 Girl of Muse was up on Insta so I immediately followed and posted a comment. But then today there was nothing there?
A4DA84F6-9957-4955-9897-2DFA3ADEB870.png
5E297BDA-F23A-4617-97B4-8BBC25854E44.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Is it just me or was anyone else CRINGING so much when they were testing the Little Moons? That constant "mmmmm" right into the camera every 3 seconds was winding me up more than it should 😂😭 Although this could possibly just be a pet hate of mine in general, but I was so close to launching the remote control at the TV haha 😂

Reactions: 8
He sounded controlling when she made pasta she looked at him scared for a few secs like to say dont shout at me on camera :rolleyes:

Was it just me shes on egg shells like when he cuddled her from behind she flinched little
Which video is this? He’s definitely a wrong ‘un! I hope she realises before they get tied in a mortgage.

I think I saw something that wasn’t meant to be seen yet 🙈 Girl of Muse was up on Insta so I immediately followed and posted a comment. But then today there was nothing there? View attachment 487676View attachment 487675
Girl of muse??? What a crap name!!!

Her whole life is just one big ad 😑😂
Honestly can’t remember last time she did a video that she wasn’t selling some crap or another. I feel she sells anything for a few and I automatically wouldn’t buy anything she publicises. Maybe other companies should hold back knowing she will literally sell a rotten egg if she was getting paid to do so 😆

Last edited:
The more I see Jamie the more I think he has an explosive temper, I always sense Gemma is a little scared of him.

Reactions: 11
Esp in last vlog I noticed she was jumpy at least twice hes always snappy tone

Reactions: 6
Yeah I get really negative vibes from him, I can't put my finger on it :(
It was the pasta part that got me saying dont shout at me look on camera it was uneasy to watch she held back answeri ng him with a look of fear

Reactions: 4
Girl of muse??? What a crap name!!!
it doesn't even make sense? It's like saying 'girl of inspiration' ?

And why oh why does she trust this man so much so quickly. Not only did she house him but she gave him full use of her car and even employed him as her behind scenes guy.... Now jointly going into business! Stupid me thinks.

Which video is this? He’s definitely a wrong ‘un! I hope she realises before they get tied in a mortgage.
this all screams legal nightmare
(maybe that's what the £500k is for :ROFLMAO: )

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.