Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, new place is an 1:30ish from her mums who she pops in to see of an eve or day. pops her a hello fresh meal every week, drops gifts by or just has a cuppa which she harps on about regularly and how it's everything to her and a huge reason she moved to this current house as she hated not being able to do so in her cottage....... This screams jamie i don't think Norfolk was ever in her mind at any point. That's it just prize her away from her old life.......... Obsessive, narcissistic, arrogant toerag.

Shes plain stupid.

And wtf how much can she possibly copy elle, now shes having a hair transformation with extentions too ffs give it a rest. Clearly this house is also just another "anything u can do i can do better" suddenly wanting it all neutral too. Money waster
If he is in fact controlling like it’s been stated before, then it wouldn't surprise me if it was his idea to move so far away from everything she knows. It's what guys like that do to ensure they gain and keep full control. He probably charmed and sold her the idea of the new house and where it is, when in his mind he's just thinking that he needs to separate her from her family so no one can see what's going on and also so she becomes completely dependent on him for all of her mental, social and emotional needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, new place is an 1:30ish from her mums who she pops in to see of an eve or day. pops her a hello fresh meal every week, drops gifts by or just has a cuppa which she harps on about regularly and how it's everything to her and a huge reason she moved to this current house as she hated not being able to do so in her cottage.......
An 1hr and 30mins?! F**k me. That's like me moving to the west coast of Scotland from Fife. What an idiot. She has absolutely no reason to move that far away other than the Instagrammable house. She'll defo regret that me thinks.

Reactions: 14
An 1hr and 30mins?! F**k me. That's like me moving to the west coast of Scotland from Fife. What an idiot. She has absolutely no reason to move that far away other than the Instagrammable house. She'll defo regret that me thinks.
Well, she hated her cute little cottage because it was so far away from everyone and everything she knew. Just another young woman giving up her plans and dreams to go along with a man's.

Reactions: 19
Considering she was ‘broken into’ before (remember that one) she sure feels comfortable discussing so many details about her new house that you can actually go find her exact new house on rightmove! Or has she forgotten about that whole saga in which Jamie conveniently came back into her life to install the security cameras 😂

The ‘fashion brand’ would be more believable if she had actually spoke about it on her YouTube and said that she didn’t agree with clothes from nastygal boohoo etc. Hypocritical I think and just an excuse to flog the clothes at a higher price point. I wonder how sustainable they really are!

Reactions: 22
Pissing that her and other YTs spent a fortune on their grey, velvet houses and now that rattan is in they're all shiting themselves and having to redo everything

Idk about anyone else but I like influencers to actually have their own style and be influential? Nothing special about someone promoting the same house tit as 10 other YTs in my sub box. Some people think my house is 'too much' but it's what i like, not what I've copied from instagram and tiktok so at least I won't have to change it every 6 months

Wonder who the actual influential culprit is for everyone suddenly wanting to change.. (lydia, elle, laura m and gemma have all suddenly changed their homeware styles recently... to the same style lol - talking about discovering black and wicker like they've discovered a bleeping live dinosaur)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pissing that her and other YTs spent a fortune on their grey, velvet houses and now that rattan is in they're all shiting themselves and having to redo everything

Idk about anyone else but I like influencers to actually have their own style and be influential? Nothing special about someone promoting the same house tit as 10 other YTs in my sub box. Some people think my house is 'too much' but it's what i like, not what I've copied from instagram and tiktok so at least I won't have to change it every 6 months

Wonder who the actual influential culprit is for everyone suddenly wanting to change.. (lydia, elle, laura m and gemma have all suddenly changed their homeware styles recently... to the same style lol - talking about discovering black and wicker like they've discovered a bleeping live dinosaur)
100% agree about liking influencers that have their own style instead of just following all of the other boring old sheep.

My house is completely to my taste too and probably not liked by many others because it has absolutely not one grey item in it. Neither do I have any black or rattan anything. There's no fake greenery either. There's not one single trend in my house and that's just how I like it. I'm the same with fashion. If everyone's wearing it, then you can be sure as hell I'm not.

Reactions: 8
GLM is quite dim at times so its no surprise she couldn't resist featuring the house and revealing its location despite having only put an offer in (as someone mentioned, it is NOT a done deal yet at all), but I would've thought Jamie had a bit more sense - at least from a "security" perspective if they do end up living there. They think they're so clever and private, but the ego gets in the way and actually they reveal a lot. Do NOT trust him AT ALL.

The Rightmove ad shows a lot of the design features already picked out (kitchen units, light fixtures, bathroom) which is funny because wouldn't a design hun like Gemma want to project manage these herself? She likes to promote herself as a pinterest/interior design queen but she's just another 'off the shelf' barbie newbuild influencer. Can't imagine many (unpaid) friends will be coming to hang out in the "wonderfully sociable space" 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Funny how she hates grey now never liked the colour its so cold

I thought the house was okayish till I saw more pictures of it :rolleyes: typical Jamie house in middle of no where even further away from family,shocked shes going for bohemian decor & black!

Reactions: 12
We have been changing our home since the end of last year. My partner's mum saw what we have done on a video call me asked where we had got the idea from, I just made the designs up for each room no Pinterest just personality and mixing some old possessions with a few new purchases. And I'm glad I did, because nobody will have a home like ours.I do admit though we have a mixture of real and fake plants because I'm not brill at keeping them alive in this house it's so warm. Our old house I was fine but this one not so much.

Reactions: 7
interesting to see jamie is listed as the person with significant control in the company 🤨 Gemma also has started her own “entertainment company” and in typical Gemma fashion is called eleven eleven entertainment very original !
Entertainment company ?! Wtf. She is the most boring person ever she has no idea how to entertain.
And I see on her stories people have already bought her girl of muse manifesting tit.... can’t believe people fall for this bullshit. Apologies if I offend anyone but you cannot “manifest” your dream house, car etc. You have to GET OFF YOUR ARSE and work for things !! These deluded narcissistic influencers con people into thinking if you believe what you want you will get it, keep telling yourself things and you will get them 😐 yes you lot can buy Range Rover evoques and all that bollcoks not because you’ve “manifested” it’s because you’ve rammed bullshit ads that you don’t declare down your follwers throats for stuff you don’t use, on crappy YouTube videos put ad after ad in and then have the cheek to rub in your 10k a month earnings. Not manifesting 😐

I wish these people would disappear, get a job and work like the rest of us normal people and get over themselves and there piss poor attitudes towards life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Entertainment company ?! Wtf. She is the most boring person ever she has no idea how to entertain.
And I see on her stories people have already bought her girl of muse manifesting tit.... can’t believe people fall for this bullshit. Apologies if I offend anyone but you cannot “manifest” your dream house, car etc. You have to GET OFF YOUR ARSE and work for things !! These deluded narcissistic influencers con people into thinking if you believe what you want you will get it, keep telling yourself things and you will get them 😐 yes you lot can buy Range Rover evoques and all that bollcoks not because you’ve “manifested” it’s because you’ve rammed bullshit ads that you don’t declare down your follwers throats for stuff you don’t use, on crappy YouTube videos put ad after ad in and then have the cheek to rub in your 10k a month earnings. Not manifesting 😐

I wish these people would disappear, get a job and work like the rest of us normal people and get over themselves and there piss poor attitudes towards life.
And who is Gemma Miles to sell people information about manifesting?

Show me her degree in Metaphysics. In fact, show me any degree she has. Reading the Secret and watching a few crappy YouTube videos about the LOA doesn't automatically qualify you to guide others on manifesting their dream life, let alone charging people a pretty penny for the displeasure.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

I wonder what she would do for a living to afford this wasteful bragging lifestyle if it wasn't for YouTube influencer bullcrap?

Reactions: 9
I wonder what she would do for a living to afford this wasteful bragging lifestyle if it wasn't for YouTube influencer bullcrap?
Back when I followed her years ago when she was with her ex if I remember rightly she had a pretty decent job she enjoyed working for Anglian water or a electric company ?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Its so frustrating when "influencers" state they're so tired and burnt out from doing their job when they're recording hauls of them wasting cash. Im genuinely curious as to how much a month she actually makes, cos she's been doing "cosy" vlogs for months on bleeping end and her views to subscribers ratio - I don't believe she will earn anywhere NEAR 50K a month. Maybe that's why her and Jamie started another fad company to try earn some quick coin but still don't see near the 50K mark

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hang about “slowly creating my dream living room” next story which carpet do you like...... create it yourself bonehead you’re not asking people you’re rubbing it in their faces stupid bint

Reactions: 10
Hang about “slowly creating my dream living room” next story which carpet do you like...... create it yourself bonehead you’re not asking people you’re rubbing it in their faces stupid bint
She must dream in beige then cause her interior taste is so up her arse and just plain boring.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.