Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gemma looks poorly and the relentless facade is takings its toll now. I don’t think she eats which is why she’s so nervy and dependant on coffee. She was shaking in her recent assumptions upload because she knows she’s hiding deep insecurities about her lack of friendships and Jamie’s control. I really hope she doesn’t buy a house with him, or have him as a lodger as he could still claim legal entitlement to the property. I don’t think she’s very stable and it is probably for the best that she’s taken herself off the channel for a while.
She may be battling with disordered eating also which will explain the filtered pictures and very baggy clothes. I hope this isn’t true and if it is I hope she gets well soon. It’s not nice to see someone struggling...

Reactions: 7
Maybe she received and didn’t want to give it away to her besties.
Will be interesting to see if she’s using it when I next see her!
She may be having second thoughts after seeing the ASA ruling over Mollie Mae’s giveaway “competition” now!

Reactions: 2
Brookieblessher’s teeth are giving me the jeebs they look like massive dentures

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s back plugging the wild botonist candles on her stories she’s been ‘gifted’ some 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
This is meant to look like a delivery but those candles haven't been packed properly, have they? Gemma clearly thinks her viewers are stupid. She hasn't even tried to make it look more realistic by adding AD/GIFTED etc. I wonder if anyone will attempt to call her out for that.

1614815743395.png
1614815767261.png

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to keep pretending that they gift her stuff rather than owning IT'S HER AND JAMIE'S COMPANY. I hope people google her and find this thread - calling her viewers her best friends, my arse. Imagine lying to your best friend like this.

To think I used to be a fan of Gemma's videos - the clean with me, etc. Someone send this to Angelika Oles.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This is meant to look like a delivery but those candles haven't been packed properly, have they? Gemma clearly thinks her viewers are stupid. She hasn't even tried to make it look more realistic by adding AD/GIFTED etc. I wonder if anyone will attempt to call her out for that.

View attachment 465839 View attachment 465840

Absolutely disgusting behaviour to keep pretending that they gift her stuff rather than owning IT'S HER AND JAMIE'S COMPANY. I hope people google her and find this thread - calling her viewers her best friends, my arse. Imagine lying to your best friend like this.

To think I used to be a fan of Gemma's videos - the clean with me, etc. Someone send this to Angelika Oles.
wonder if jamies sends them to her 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Should go to the ASA and call her out. They sometimes take complaints seriously, or only when it’s a bigger influencer

Reactions: 9
Just checking in, I haven’t seen any of her videos now for a good few weeks. Seems I haven’t missed anything. There seems a lot more new tattles on this thread?! Jamie will be the downfall for Gemma. In a few years time she will be scratching her head wondering where it all went wrong. I saw on insta she was taking a break, I think this lifestyle is making her miserable, she can’t keep up with the fake life. And I we all know she reads here and she knows we are right and she can’t handle it. Ffs Gemma just get rid of Jamie and go back to your old self. Ditch the ads to 1x a week and you’ll be sound 😂

Good spot! The paper would be clearly ripped wouldn’t it?!

I’m really confused at what this women needs a break from? She works from home filming the same ‘cosy’ videos over and over again? She literally just films her daily life? How does that warrant a week off?

Excuse me while I take a week off from being a parent, wife and dog mum and focus on my mindfulness, endless list making and manifesting mansions and Range Rover sports and taking trips to Starbucks.

Oh, an I’ll make some banana bread while I’m at it 🙄🖕🏼
Exactly, this is why she will never be a big youtuber because she’s not relatable at all ...anymore. No one can realistically live her lifestyle. Well I suppose you could if you had money and didn’t need to go to work. Like what world does she think we live in? Wake up to the perfect edited filtered sky, have a bf bring a coffee up to wake u up, have two perfect grey cats that just look pretty. Have boxes of Zara by your front door everyday. Go look at huge houses you can potentially buy in your range over. It’s like a Disney film 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I looked yesterday when she posted about the candles and I couldn’t find the evidence where it showed it was Jamie’s company on the website? I thought it used to say at the bottom of the website the Cambridge candle something, but I might be wrong. Can someone find it please?

Reactions: 2
Yes, and the candles would be packaged for travel and not lying on top of the packing beans and knocking together!

I looked yesterday when she posted about the candles and I couldn’t find the evidence where it showed it was Jamie’s company on the website? I thought it used to say at the bottom of the website the Cambridge candle something, but I might be wrong. Can someone find it please?
This was found by someone searching on Companies House, if I recall correctly .

Yes, and the candles would be packaged for travel and not lying on top of the packing beans and knocking together!

This was found by someone searching on Companies House, if I recall correctly .
Yeah I remember this from a while ago and had a look and Jamie was definitely a director of The Wild Botanist....however I've just had another look and I can't even find them on Companies House (not sure if I'm doing something wrong) 🤔

Last edited:
Did she or did she not show us ordering the giveaway bag last week now correct me if I’m wrong usually when something is out of stock it tells you before you order 🤔 not afterwards I think I can smell bullshit shes cancelled the £1k bag and bought a knock off I see you Gemma 👀
Have to say, I’ve purchased and paid for designer shoes from selfridges a few times (I don’t think that’s where she ordered the bag from), they’ve shown as available, taken my payment and the order has been cancelled a week later because they were actually unavailable. That was in store though, but it does happen

Reactions: 4
Just checking in, I haven’t seen any of her videos now for a good few weeks. Seems I haven’t missed anything. There seems a lot more new tattles on this thread?! Jamie will be the downfall for Gemma. In a few years time she will be scratching her head wondering where it all went wrong. I saw on insta she was taking a break, I think this lifestyle is making her miserable, she can’t keep up with the fake life. And I we all know she reads here and she knows we are right and she can’t handle it. Ffs Gemma just get rid of Jamie and go back to your old self. Ditch the ads to 1x a week and you’ll be sound 😂

Exactly, this is why she will never be a big youtuber because she’s not relatable at all ...anymore. No one can realistically live her lifestyle. Well I suppose you could if you had money and didn’t need to go to work. Like what world does she think we live in? Wake up to the perfect edited filtered sky, have a bf bring a coffee up to wake u up, have two perfect grey cats that just look pretty. Have boxes of Zara by your front door everyday. Go look at huge houses you can potentially buy in your range over. It’s like a Disney film 😂😂
Yes everything seems fake and a lie- for example the Q&A videos and the assumptions videos are all her flippin’ questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Who is Angelika Oles?

Don’t you think she looks frail in this photo 🥴 her head is starting to look to big for her body
F39F5233-DFFD-40F8-B18E-DA9B05C35C12.jpeg

How does her hair have no roots? Seems she is going to the hairdressers and it is still white!
If you zoom in on her recent photo, it looks like fresh highlights 🧐 that’s probably why she has taken a week off to get some self maintenance done 🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Whats the leaning bending pose for?
Looks like a Puppet without...strings
What is this effing world coming to🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There she is asking her viewers for content ideas again. Why can she not do the one job she's supposed to?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.