Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the pasta part that got me saying dont shout at me look on camera it was uneasy to watch she held back answeri ng him with a look of fear
Do you know the time stamp? I cba watching 50 mins of it 😂 I don't get good vibes from him either

I think I saw something that wasn’t meant to be seen yet 🙈 Girl of Muse was up on Insta so I immediately followed and posted a comment. But then today there was nothing there? View attachment 487676View attachment 487675
It's now a private account!! Weird.. Was there anything else posted?

Reactions: 2
Do you know the time stamp? I cba watching 50 mins of it 😂 I don't get good vibes from him either

It's now a private account!! Weird.. Was there anything else posted?
42:38 onwards she looks at him like....remember the camera is on face vibes...........haven't watched the new video when i saw the clips how many beige clothing can you buy i got bored of the clips

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Not really seeing the whole scared look at the pasta part? Just seems a normal conversation to me 🤔

Reactions: 12
I don't really see it, just Jamie chewing like a horse which is my bleeping pet peeve

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I went back and watched too. Definitely doesn’t look scared 😂 people just love to make up drama 🤷🏻‍♀️
Have to agree there. I think a lot of ppl imagine Jamie is controlling etc when I doubt he actually is 😂 he seems alright to me 🤷🏻‍♀️ As much as I find Gemma incredibly annoying they seem pretty loved up 🤣

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion (??) I find Jamie more bearable than Elle Darby’s fiancé (as she never lets anyone forget) Connor, watched Elle for a while and her and Connor have changed a lot 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.