Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the exact same thing šŸ˜‚ I wonder what her news will be on Sunday what sheā€™s been up too
B&M haul? Cosy breakfast? Manifestation boards? Food shopping? Cat hugs? Facial ad? Mag ad? Wild Botanist ad? Zara haul? 'Look at my office' Beige clothes I have, Something cosy? Genuine small business ad?........(That would shock me) ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
B&M haul? Cosy breakfast? Manifestation boards? Food shopping? Cat hugs? Facial ad? Mag ad? Wild Botanist ad? Zara haul? 'Look at my office' Beige clothes I have, Something cosy? Genuine small business ad?........(That would shock me) ......
I think offered in on a house

Reactions: 7
I think offered in on a house
I stopped watching her a good while back. Sounds so silly cause it's just 1 view she's losing, but I'm not contributing to her goal of earning 50k per month so she can buy a big fancy house.

I've no problem with anyone aspiring to be wealthy or have a big dream home, but when her content lacks any semblance of creativity and she's lying to her viewers just to rip us off, then no.

She has one job and that's to create content and she can't even do that. Hence her constant asking viewers for what they want to see on her channel, which is just a way of saying she has no ideas. Plus, the fact that the only time she ever puts out any content is because it's an ad just annoys me too. Way back in the beginning of her YT career, people watched because of her instagram content which was fun and way more relatable. It wasn't about ads or anything like that. It was just a normal girl living her life. Now every move she makes is calculated and all for the money and it's just not relatable or even good anymore.

Honestly think if I filmed myself doing absolutely nothing all day it would still be more watchable than a lot of her content over the last while.

Reactions: 15
Maybe a restraining order since they keep stalking people's houses and land

• Haha
I literally want to scratch my own eyes out when I read ā€˜a COSY.....ā€™ havenā€™t watched a vlog in months as I want to vomit when she calls everything ā€˜cosyā€™ FFS! It makes my blood boil just as much as saffron barkers slimey tongue on every thumbnail! šŸ˜©

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jamieā€™s left a comment on a post responding to a black woman telling Pierā€™s Morgan ā€œlet me finish you might learn somethingā€
Literally heā€™s so ignorant it hurts. Imagine saying this about a woman of colour on IWD
oh my...wow thatā€™s really bad.

Reactions: 4
just had a look at her blog, trying to sell filters. sorry but I just cant take any fashion or cooking advise from someone like her. ok, need to dash off to do a cozy manifestation and light a candle

Reactions: 5
oh my...wow thatā€™s really bad.
i commented in shock but Iā€™ve been thinking about this and OF COURSE Jamie sees strong women standing up to bullying men as something negative!! Suits his agenda. I think Iā€™m done with these chavs. Not good people at the bones of it and annoys me to the core they gain thousands from doing sweet FA.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahaha she lives in the same town as me and Iā€™m finding it so jokes she has her own threads!! Literally looks like a purge mask and never come across someone so fucccckkking booooring

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i commented in shock but Iā€™ve been thinking about this and OF COURSE Jamie sees strong women standing up to bullying men as something negative!! Suits his agenda. I think Iā€™m done with these chavs. Not good people at the bones of it and annoys me to the core they gain thousands from doing sweet FA.
Thatā€™s what I thought! Tbh I know a lot of people have spoken about him being controlling etc but I didnā€™t really see much of it from the vlogs (bar maybe his comments about her eating before dinner) but yeah, this really made him look ignorant and doesnā€™t really go with their ā€˜cute and cosyā€™ vibe šŸ˜‚
Come to think of it... Gemma/Jamie havenā€™t used their huge platform for any sort of social good/movement....

Hahaha she lives in the same town as me and Iā€™m finding it so jokes she has her own threads!! Literally looks like a purge mask and never come across someone so fucccckkking booooring
Oh go on, spill the tea šŸ˜‚ā˜•šŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thatā€™s what I thought! Tbh I know a lot of people have spoken about him being controlling etc but I didnā€™t really see much of it from the vlogs (bar maybe his comments about her eating before dinner) but yeah, this really made him look ignorant and doesnā€™t really go with their ā€˜cute and cosyā€™ vibe šŸ˜‚
Come to think of it... Gemma/Jamie havenā€™t used their huge platform for any sort of social good/movement....

I would love that but is there any? šŸ˜‚ She hangs around those same old buildings on the daily with her Starbucks then begs for more beige online? What else is there?
I'm a boring fart most of the time I'll happily admit but not when I am at workšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I found his public Facebook and saw he posted a long rant against the BLM movement last year. As I remember, Gemma was scrutinised for not posting her support and was very late to the party when she finally did. Theyā€™re vapid creatures.

I also saw a post that looked like Gemmaā€™s hand holding a security fob she had installed last year following that ā€œbreak inā€. Itā€™s from his security firm and I donā€™t remember her declaring that when she did the tour of having it fitted. ShadyAF!

• Wow

I donā€™t know her personally so only thing I can say really is that she thinks sheā€™s the local kardashian and a bit of a celeb when sheā€™s deffo not. Very boring and waaaaay too much filler. Not seen her ever with any friends!! Sorry girls, not that juicy šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Reactions: 11
I donā€™t know her personally so only thing I can say really is that she thinks sheā€™s the local kardashian and a bit of a celeb when sheā€™s deffo not. Very boring and waaaaay too much filler. Not seen her ever with any friends!! Sorry girls, not that juicy šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Probably coz she hadnā€™t got any friends! šŸ˜‚

Only that cling on tiff who she uses from time To time. Sophie probably only stuck around coz Gemma was paying her!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I found his public Facebook and saw he posted a long rant against the BLM movement last year. As I remember, Gemma was scrutinised for not posting her support and was very late to the party when she finally did. Theyā€™re vapid creatures.

I also saw a post that looked like Gemmaā€™s hand holding a security fob she had installed last year following that ā€œbreak inā€. Itā€™s from his security firm and I donā€™t remember her declaring that when she did the tour of having it fitted. ShadyAF!
Oh my gosh, really?! Just tried to find the public fb but canā€™t seem to, I imagine heā€™s made it a lot harder to find since becoming more frequent on Gemmaā€™s channel. Would love to know what he said though, that sort of statement is career-ruining now!

ahh yes I did see a lot about that! But itā€™s the same with the wild botanist stuff, if she can get away with not disclosing it then she wonā€™t šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.