Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by our resident comedian @ChubClubThug

I’m so bored of cosy beige vids with plinky plonky music over the top
And no we don’t know what happened to Sophie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Vlog breakdown for those who don't wanna watch

Ad for foxy locks, hair and makeup run through.

-talks about Jamie going for a run and how she didn't like going for a run before

-6 mins in, a wild Jamie appears from said run

-wasn't gonna celebrate valentines but Jamie has got a surprise & ordered lots from amazon

-she ordered LV giveaway bag and shows she's ordered it from legit website

-Jamie then takes over vlog (yawn) driving to and from the shops for said surprise

-Jamie then sets up a sofa, projector, fire pit, fairy lights, food and drink in the garden

-Gemma returns and we only see like 2 seconds of Tilly & Teddy (wah!!!)

-Gemma is shocked and surprised, took her 28 MINS TO SAY "COSY"!!!!!!!!!!!!

-She then starts cleaning her house (can't complain, I love cleaning vids cos they motivate me so I enjoyed this section)

-ends with her saying she's taking a break for a bit, basically needs to focus on her mental health and deal with stuff she's been struggling with etc (don't blame her, I think everyone's MH is suffering just now and think a break will do her good)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watched half of it on double speed, may watch the other half later if I can be arsed.
Soo original Jamie, campfire cooking and a cinema screen in the garden like we've never seen that before 🙄

Reactions: 7
I bloody hate the soppy sentimental music throughout her latest vlog, it was making my ears bleed. 🥴

Reactions: 10
Can’t deal with the incessant lip smacking and finger pointing in her recent video. Every time the camera was on something else she’d be pointing at it like duck off we get it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That was a long break from social media she had. One day and she’s back to posting affiliate links on her story

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
FYI for anybody wondering, foxy locks are a waste of money and they’re sh*t. I’ve always used luxury brands for extensions and foxy locks are the worst quality I’ve had out of the lot. Such bad quality for what you pay. I usually pay the same price but you get more for your money and better quality with other brands. She gets a new set constantly that’s why hers look so good Cos every time she does an Ad she has a brand new set 🥴

Reactions: 9
FYI for anybody wondering, foxy locks are a waste of money and they’re sh*t. I’ve always used luxury brands for extensions and foxy locks are the worst quality I’ve had out of the lot. Such bad quality for what you pay. I usually pay the same price but you get more for your money and better quality with other brands. She gets a new set constantly that’s why hers look so good Cos every time she does an Ad she has a brand new set 🥴
I treated myself to foxy locks 6 years ago and they were decent quality for the first few times wore them then they started shedding so badly and snapping. Total waste of money!!!

Reactions: 6
How many times can she put out foxy locks they obviously arnt making money as gemma is mentioning it like a broken record.

She’s the only YouTuber I know that crams AS MANY ads as she can in one video. Every product she gets sponsored to mention she will use them all in every video which is why she does these boring make up/hair/skin care routines every single vlog. And it says at the start “included paid promotion” so she doesn’t have to declare every single item is an Ad Cos she’s using the foxy locks and talks about working with them and she’s covered by the “included paid promotion” at the start of every video. She’s become so boring

I treated myself to foxy locks 6 years ago and they were decent quality for the first few times wore them then they started shedding so badly and snapping. Total waste of money!!!
I had a set many many years ago that came really good and then did the same as yours. But I bought a new set during the first lockdown Cos I thought I’d try them again Cos she raves about them and I was a big fan then so I trusted her judgement and thought I’d give them another bash. When they came they were thinner than my usual brand, they had split ends!!!! And they had a couple of strands of hair that were like string going through the hair!?!? I feel like they were a return or something but they were horrible! Xx

I just cant grasp the fact people are commenting amazing goals and so inspirational 😏 like what on earth is inspirational about her?! She never leaves the house. Shes hasnt studied. She does nothing but fucks around admiring herself. And this is what she plans To do For the next 10 years. She is Boring and fake.

Reactions: 19
She won’t take a break coz she won’t make any money! Gemma is totally in it for the 💵 she has no passion for it you can tell! If youtube /being an influencer didn’t pay like it did she’d have quit a long time ago!

And the reason she has money is coz she doesn’t buy duck all. All her make up, skincare, clothes are gifted. Us normal folk have to actually use our own cash, this is why I won’t buy from brands that constantly gift these dickheads! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I was honestly tempted to buy the foxy locks, mainly because Chloe Adair swears by them & I usually trust what she says but I couldn’t bring myself to spend that much money. I’m glad I didn’t now if they are rubbish!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.