Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure it is now. Pretty sure there was a bill passed that stated influencers or anyone advertising a skin or cosmetic product couldn't do so using a filter as it doesn't give a true representation of the product, therefore making it nothing more than false advertising.
I've just sent her a dm about this.....probably get blocked now 🙄

Reactions: 4
I've just sent her a dm about this.....probably get blocked now 🙄
More than likely. The reigning motto for most of these influencers is: block and delete unless they're kissing my arse 😤 After all, it is their world and us mere mortals just live in it to help line their pockets.

Reactions: 8
Is it me or have they not been back together very long to be jumping into buying a house together 😳 it’s a huge step especially when not that long ago they decided to break up. Also she’s now got so much filler in her lips that she looks like she has an overbite / buck teeth situation purely from how far her lips sit out. Literally nobody could think this looks good 🤯

Reactions: 17
Definitely reading here. She’s uploaded a dress to her stories and added a comment that these no filter so we can see the true colour.

Also filmed a say it or shot it but we all know none of the questions we want answered will be answered! Ones like are you still friends with Sophie or does she really hate Jamie. Did Jamie know his past girlfriends about. And are you on track to the 50k a month!

Definitely reading here. She’s uploaded a dress to her stories and added a comment that these no filter so we can see the true colour.

Also filmed a say it or shot it but we all know none of the questions we want answered will be answered! Ones like are you still friends with Sophie or does she really hate Jamie. Did Jamie know his past girlfriends about. And are you on track to the 50k a month!
*Meant to read knock his past girlfriends about!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'll never understand why influencers seek out their own hate pages and read them. Like, the self obsession. Do they just sit googling themselves all day? I know of a few that do this.
Also new vid. A drinking game with her bf #creative

Reactions: 6
Jamie makes me feel sick. Knowing what he’s actually like and the show he puts on for camera 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 10
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- How much money do you have in the bank right now? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Is the new house above 500k? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- Were you a playboy before you met Gemma? He says not.
- Will you pay for more of the house? (To Gemma) no they are paying half each
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- How much is your new house worth? (To Jamie) he does a shot.
- Who do you like more, the cats or Jamie? She won’t choose so does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s tit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE duck IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What did you think about Gemma’s job at first? He wasn’t bothered.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.
- Most you’ve ever been paid for a brand deal? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What’s your favourite thing about Gemma? He does a shot just to be funny.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a tit” which amused me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Yep, just watched it and it was quite shite. Very much shots and vague answers. The price of a house is nothing to be secretive about. It's on the internet, just like my house is. (I don't watch it on youtube though, so thankfully no adds) 😈 Ain't getting my help with getting your coin 😛

Reactions: 8
I wish they made it illegal because we don’t even know how the product looks like when applied
It is actually illegal now to promote beauty products with a filter. You can contact the ASA to report it. Someone (I think she is called Sasha Louise pellerie) did a campaign called #filterdrop if you search the hashtags on Instagram it will come up & she encourages people to report it to the ASA if influencers are breaking the rules.

Reactions: 2
SAY IT OR SHOT IT
- What surprised you the most about Gemma once you got to know her? He thought she’d be high maintenance and a party animal and she’s not.
- What was your first impression of Jamie? He wasn’t “laddish” and was very gentlemanly.
- Do you know when you will propose to Gemma? He says he has a rough plan but does a shot.
- How many figures do you have in your bank account? (To Gemma) she does a shot.
- What was your tinder bio when we met? (To Jamie) they are in hysterics over this but it’s tit. “Ambitious and motivated. DIY guru and a bit of a geek that laughs at very inappropriate times. I love music and the gym. Luckily they go together pretty well. I’d always choose a pub and an open fire. I love being outside but would equally go for a night in with Netflix and pizza. Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Physical attraction is important but a good soul is what makes you beautiful. “ eh WHAT THE duck IS THAT. Not sure why he still has this on his phone though? If you asked me what my tinder bio was from 5 years ago I wouldn’t have a clue.
- Why did you and Jamie split up and get back together? Basically they had a rough patch. Jamie says it just wasn’t the right time for them.
- What would immediately make you swipe left on tinder? (To Gemma) if they say they enjoy the sesh at the weekends, rude bios, people looking for casual fun.
- She asks the same question back to him. But he does a shot because he doesn’t want to offend anyone.

God that was boring and half hour I won’t get back. The highlight for me was every item I typed “she does a shot” it autocorrected to “she does a tit” which amused me.
Thanks for this. I actually managed to watch only the first 10 minutes but I noticed how before they took the shots, the image looked cut and edited at least twice, I wonder if they didn't even actually drink the alcohol aside from the fact that they were answering only boring questions.

Reactions: 9
I won't bother with the vlog/video how can she put in the title cosy and spring cleaning 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I watched nothing juicy about it all they did was shots. Nothing interesting was answered.

Were they putting on being drunk do we think? I noticed the cutting and thought hmm that might be water for all we know!

Very odd he remembers his tinder bio too has he still got an account or saved a screen shot somewhere how convenient.

I also feel like they were trying to be like elle derby and conman and at times I thought Jamie even sounded like him.

Reactions: 12
SAY IT OR SHOT IT

Thank you thank you 🤣 I was ten mins in and had to switch off I can’t deal with the boringness

Reactions: 3
I haven’t watched the video yet but I can say there’s not a chance in hell they are taking shots of straight alcohol,

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.