Gemma Louise Miles #5 massive sausage lips and pointless cosy tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_1.png

The spacings are killing me. Learn how to properly justify your text! Wannabe designers 🤦‍♀️
Dear Gemma, you need a rebrand asap and a new designer (a real one, not that fake as your handbag 'designer')!

Reactions: 20
You can tell she blurs her knees so much after watching that haul, clearly edits her legs to make them look dead skinny too and obviously blurs the duck out of her face, just why! I think she looks quite pretty in her YouTube videos, bar the lips and pointy chin crap she had done but she looks like she’s sucking her cheeks in so much on her Instagram, her mj nose and like her eyes have been pulled back.
great role model 🙄

Reactions: 5
Does ‘keeping a high vibration’ include a small bullet shaped silicone device? If not I’m not interested

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So many girls exactly Gemma seem to be into this now - but all they seem to be asking the universe for is white range rovers and sales in their pyramid scheme ‘business’. Very spiritual.
I agree! I feel like using ‘law of attraction’ is fine for non-tangible things like self-love or gratitude BUT I feel like asking for range rovers, to be a millionaire, weight loss & to be a landlord isn’t really what it should be about 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not really when most likely a lot of younger people watch her videos. It’s not just about if your hit by a car 😂 there’s plenty of other ways you can come off a bike and get a head injury. Wearing a helmet isn’t “just silly” it’s common sense! What a stupid and immature thing to say that it’s silly 😑 Ask the Dutch? Sorry don’t know any to ask 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s just that vain she won’t wear one! And it’s irresponsible and pathetic!
I'm Dutch☺, in the Netherlands we don't wear helmets for biking. It's not obligated/mandatory. Most cyclists however do wear a helmet because they, ofcourse, cycle very fast and not recreational. It differs per country. Most countries require children up to the age of 12 to wear a helmet.
I don't know what the rules are in England regarding the wearing of a helmet. I don't know why i'm still awake at this point and i don't know why i'm even reacting instead of going to sleep😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can tell she blurs her knees so much after watching that haul, clearly edits her legs to make them look dead skinny too and obviously blurs the duck out of her face, just why! I think she looks quite pretty in her YouTube videos, bar the lips and pointy chin crap she had done but she looks like she’s sucking her cheeks in so much on her Instagram, her mj nose and like her eyes have been pulled back.
great role model 🙄
I was thinking this as well!! In her insta posts she has no knees!

Reactions: 3
seems like she wants to recreate herself lately to be up there with the more lux influencers. She is soooo far off the mark, i dont know why, it may be the plastic look but everything looks so cheap on her

Reactions: 10
I'm Dutch☺, in the Netherlands we don't wear helmets for biking. It's not obligated/mandatory. Most cyclists however do wear a helmet because they, ofcourse, cycle very fast and not recreational. It differs per country. Most countries require children up to the age of 12 to wear a helmet.
I don't know what the rules are in England regarding the wearing of a helmet. I don't know why i'm still awake at this point and i don't know why i'm even reacting instead of going to sleep😂😂
Hello 👋 🤗 yes I think the rules do differ from country to country, I think in England most people do wear a helmet so I think people are just used to seeing them so are expected to wear them haha

Reactions: 2
I've been manifesting losing weight for about 5 years now and the universe isnt listening. Am I supposed to do anything else to help ? write it down? Make a mood board? Stop eating mcdonalds breakfast every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been manifesting losing weight for about 5 years now and the universe isnt listening. Am I supposed to do anything else to help ? write it down? Make a mood board? Stop eating mcdonalds breakfast every day?
You're clearly not manifesting it hard enough, buy some beige tit from Primark and manifest harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.