Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
I've been manifesting losing weight for about 5 years now and the universe isnt listening. Am I supposed to do anything else to help ? write it down? Make a mood board? Stop eating mcdonalds breakfast every day?
You're clearly not manifesting it hard enough, buy some beige shit from Primark and manifest harder.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sorry if this has been mentioned on here before but I think it’s pretty ironic how her brand is called “girl of muse” with the tag line “be your own muse” when all Gemma ever does is copy other people and steal their ideas and try to pass them off as her own. She’s been copying Elle darby for YEARS now😅 if I was Elle I’d be pissed at her basically copying Angelle

• Haha

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
Just did a reverse image search on one of the photos along side one of her uber inspirational quotes, and its been lifted from a website for PCOS 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
I'm not sure if anyone has said anything yet as just reading all the comments now, but I think she is bringing out a brand called 'girl of muse' - a retail shop probably clothing brand...
Looks like she tried to think of a brand with the same initials as her name so she can have GM labelled on everything. Greedy Manifester is more apt.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

roseturntupnose

All you lot are just cynical and negative. I have been manifesting for 2 weeks now and already I've seen signs of the universe rewarding me. For example, I keep seeing seagulls, and today, one even pooped on me! As if that isnt a sign?!?! I could feel the positive vibrations from the seagulls gut, entering my body and filling me with positivity. I believe I manifested being sjat on by a bird, it's working!

• Haha

PrincessP

Chatty Member
All this hype and waiting, acting like she’s bringing something fresh, unique and never seen before, and it turns out to be a fucking hoody?! Stick a fork in me I’m done. This woman is mental.

• Haha

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Such a shame I’m not on the gram:

What was Sophie’s hourly rate for working on your channel and why has this agreement come to an end?

Who is paying what towards the new house?

What are you most proud of contributing to society/helping others during the pandemic?

Jamie what attracted you to Gemma other than her bank balance?

What responsibility do you think you might have for your young viewers when it comes to self esteem and body image?

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Thread title by our resident comedian @ChubClubThug

I’m so bored of cosy beige vids with plinky plonky music over the top
And no we don’t know what happened to Sophie

• Heart
  • Haha

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Omg u genius! Girl of snooze has to be in the new thread title. If we ever get there! Her thread is so slow just like her 💤💤💤

Gemma miles- girl of snooze, loosing views & becoming a recluse!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Pureorangejuice87

What is a shame, is that Gemma built up this brand all by herself, and along comes Mr.Controlling who leaped to her rescue when she was at her most vulnerable at the time her father died and they’ve now launched this other brand off of the back of her success and she’s letting him drive it. We all know how much Gemma was crushed by her Dad’s death and Jamie’s moved her further away from her mum...I can’t see this ending well for her. More fool her for letting him make these decisions and essentially draw contracts in his name on their house, and now her business. Bad penny.

Reactions: 23

Loulou_23

VIP Member
I took it upon myself to ask is they got there inspo from the account and this was the reply 😂😂 I’m not too sure what they mean as the account I messaged them off has no posts lol

I think that might by Jamie replying and trying to be funny! He comes across as an arrogant dick!

LivsSecrets

So... I'm new here and I can say i'm so happy to see people with the same midset. God dammit, Gemma has chanced so much during the past year or so. What happend to the girl in the cute cottage with her funny best friend Sophie?

I'm not only missing Sophie in her video's, I also can't stand Jamie.. He makes me really angry and makes me want to punch him in the face.. My ex was kind of the same person. His personality makes it hard to watch. Count my words, he will hurt her and break her. And it will nog happen soon but in a couple years from now. He will take the time to take everything away from her. And will take his time by making her insecure about herself.
The best thing she could do is run. But sadly I know she will not leave him before it's so late. She's already insecure about herself. I can tell she don't believe in herself anymore. so she will not leave him, not even when her mom will begging to leave Jamie.
I just wish I didn't knew all of this and hadn't experienced it myself. :( I know how this is going to end..

Let's hope Sophie is that kind of girl who helps Gemma even when she doesn't deserve it.
Is she reading on here I wonder?

• Heart

Annie101

this girl is becoming very irrelevant. She is going through her honeymoon period, doing her baking, cooking and cleaning. I don't know why people would care or buy merchandise from someone that clearly has not developed their own style whether it is decor or fashion. There is absolutely nothing she is wearing or the bland decor that i would want to copy or admire. Its like you are watching same crap over and over on every influencer page with everybody copying each other and they are all so so boring.

• Heart

Lucyblue94

Considering she was ‘broken into’ before (remember that one) she sure feels comfortable discussing so many details about her new house that you can actually go find her exact new house on rightmove! Or has she forgotten about that whole saga in which Jamie conveniently came back into her life to install the security cameras 😂

The ‘fashion brand’ would be more believable if she had actually spoke about it on her YouTube and said that she didn’t agree with clothes from nastygal boohoo etc. Hypocritical I think and just an excuse to flog the clothes at a higher price point. I wonder how sustainable they really are!

Reactions: 22

Imonlyme

Chatty Member
Realised her gift for fashion!!!! Is she actually for real??? The girl has absolutely no taste or talent when it comes to fashion if we are judging it based on how she dresses. She does the generic oversized blazer/hoodie with leggings or jeans or the odd pair of cycling shorts combos. Not exactly high fashion or groundbreaking.

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Bit racist, saying white influencer don’t you think ?
It’s not racist (and I’m white) I think the op meant that there’s suddenly a huge bandwagon of typically white, western people/influencers trying a traditional Japanese food, and trying it for views and then saying they like it/don’t like it without even understanding what it is. Like Gemma literally just likes the ice cream lol and not the whole mochi. I’m honestly sick of every person and their dog trying them for the ‘craze’

• Heart