Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Oh my god.

I know what happened over the last couple of days has truly exposed the fake sincerity around pretending to care about important issues and straight into ads for consumerist bullshit, Doireanns insta this evening is an absolute disgrace and I'm genuinely angry over it.

Few snaps from the vigil which was very quiet then the IMMEDIATE snap after that is "Hello! I'm going to McDonald's to try their new McPlant!"

Its so fucking disgusting. I'm actually enraged. Is she for real?? Literally no buffer whatsoever between the vigil and the ad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
We need to start calling these people Online Sales reps instead of influencers. I would ask that we all start using this language, the verbal gymnastics they use to avoid the word ‘selling’ is just beyond now. We hear of ‘teaming up with’ and ‘partnering’ and ‘I’ve just been using this product lately and I’m obsessed’. You’re an online sales rep, call it what it is and you’d earn more respect and there’d be clearer boundaries on your platforms. Every sales pitch should have to have one slide saying ‘The following stories are an ad for X brand’……

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Thump

VIP Member
She seems to have no cop on when it comes to PR, she said before live on radio that the L’Oréal ad was the worst thing she’d ever done for an ad, hated the hair etc. agree the colour didn’t look great but it looks so bad for her to be making such comments. That kind of thing has to put other brands off. Also recently in her podcast when speaking with Vogue Williams, Vogue was saying she loves a glass of milk and Doireann made some noise to express her distaste and Vogue asked her do you not like milk and Doireann gives an exaggerated nooooo in disgust. The same one being a paid ambassador for the dairy council. But she only does ads for things she loves and uses herself of course.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Peppy23

Sorry no, it’s tragic that she died and that women feel unsafe in Ireland. But everyone does not need to be posting about it. It’s all over the news and everywhere on everyone’s social media. Unless your psychotic you are saddened and disturbed by what happened.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Twaddles

This article

"you become public domain when you have kids".

Eh no, you and your kids become public domain when you share your life on Insta to flog your overpriced candles and wellness nonsense

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Influencing is not a job

If Dzoir took her head out of her arse for 5 seconds she would realise her "comedy career" peaked on Snapchat years ago, when she used to rip the piss out of the type of people every single one of her family has become!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They all conveniently seem to forget that Caroline was being charged with domestic violence at the time she took her own life. Suits them better to believe that Caroline was unfairly and randomly the topic of conversation and hounded by trolls. Anyone who watched the tv show her family contributed to will know that Caroline was not long for this world and her family had almost anticipated her suicide since she was a teenager, she was that fragile. But it suits the insta huns down to the ground to blame the big bad trolls online for causing her death when even her family have said if it wasn’t the charges it would have been something else. I think if I was Caroline’s mother I would come out and say can all of these no good leeches stop using my daughter’s name for their own self serving reasons and please kindly fuck off. Whenever I see cArOliNe fLaCk written in a post I just assume the person writing is a complete space cadet with zero intellect

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bananarepublic

I'd say she tested positive before she left Dublin..rang mama bear 'what do I do?' Clare says 'oh dotie come down to doolin and stay in our second house and we can visit and feed you from a far' no way was paddy going there for xmas....the plus ones only go if they are married. He went after xmas last year. So they both came down coz either he tested positive or he was close contact and couldnt go to his family anyway. She made it look like a holiday camp and is now in the other house in doolin with all the family....joke!

Reactions: 33

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but didn't Doireanns fella used to name his cars in his bio? Any full grown adult who does that? Wouldn't that give you the ick? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

brandambassador

VIP Member
If any of you tattlers buy a single item from the Beo store I will personally call to your house & knock some sense into you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

trebor

The problem with Doireann is she is quite similar to Molly Mae, and that is why she is defending her. Like Molly Mae, she was gifted a very high paying job without putting much work or hard graft in to get there and thinks "just work harder' to get the same opportunities, without realising it was her family connections which got her into radio. No doubt she will come out blaming this on "trolls" etc, but like Molly Mae is too ignorant to realise she brings things like this upon herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Princesssun

Chatty Member
So all the insta huns have been flat out calling for change after poor Ashling Murphy’s murder yet when I went to check today every single one of them are still following (and basically supporting) Conor mcgregor who is a known rapist who has zero respect for women including his long term partner and mother of his kids. Just doesn’t sit right with me at all. How is this change going to come about unless you stand up and be counted? I know Instagram is all fake but I get sucked in like the next person but this is just the last straw.
Ailbhe and Aoibhin are followers but not Doireann interestingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

boarddotie

VIP Member
The girl is in a different world. A good day to be "free".
What is so captive about staying in a luxury cottage for 7 days, having delicious homecooked meals dropped down to you, having free food from local businesses sent over and being able to open a front door and get plenty of air in? The hardship is real.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Sorry no, it’s tragic that she died and that women feel unsafe in Ireland. But everyone does not need to be posting about it. It’s all over the news and everywhere on everyone’s social media. Unless your psychotic you are saddened and disturbed by what happened.
A mother of 5 was murdered in her own home on Christmas Eve. Were any of the influencers posting about her? She was in her own home and wasn't safe.

• Heart