Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A couple of young (20,s) influencers seem to have got them today so wonder where they paid/bumped up the q to promote it to that age group??

Reactions: 11
Tbh I'm more annoyed she got someone to take a photo of her for the gram instead of taking a selfie like a normal person 🤣

Reactions: 5
Just depends on the luck of what pharmacy you applied to and what their stock level is. Lots of people have had them yesterday and today.
Hopefully that's it, it's just as someone else mentioned a few different irish influencers got their jabs today and it just seems like they always seem to "get lucky".. I registered with a few different pharmacies when it opened and I'm being told it will be weeks before they have availability and I have my name down in multiple ones. I'm probably just sore after seeing the pilot gig, they get tickets for that too, it all just seems to come very handy for these influencers.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A girl in my job compared Doireann to Sid from Ice Age when she does that weird look sidewards country accent thing and now I can’t unsee it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How did Doireann get called so quickly for the jab in the pharmacy?
It’s called marketing. Half the influencers are on weekends away promoting staycations courtesy of the Irish taxpayer. Didn’t you know pandemics require 24-7 promotion?! It’s to encourage doireanns age group to avail of pharmacy option.

Reactions: 7
I'm probably just a jealous 31 year old who hasn't gotten a call but she definitely got bumped up the list! Don't care what anyone says 🤣

Also on Ailbhes insta "ah Ailbhe where did you get that gorgeous pyjama style suit?" No it's not a pyjama style suit, it's bloody pyjamas 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s called marketing. Half the influencers are on weekends away promoting staycations courtesy of the Irish taxpayer. Didn’t you know pandemics require 24-7 promotion?! It’s to encourage doireanns age group to avail of pharmacy option.
Based on the fact that most pharmacies had waiting lists not long after the announcement was made I don't think they should have been using influencers to advertise them. The demand is already there.

Now maybe she rang up like everyone else ;)

Reactions: 9
Hopefully that's it, it's just as someone else mentioned a few different irish influencers got their jabs today and it just seems like they always seem to "get lucky".. I registered with a few different pharmacies when it opened and I'm being told it will be weeks before they have availability and I have my name down in multiple ones. I'm probably just sore after seeing the pilot gig, they get tickets for that too, it all just seems to come very handy for these influencers.
I got it on Tuesday too... Definitely not an influencer!! I emailed / rang about 10 places and that's the only one still that got back to me though.

Reactions: 2
Can someone explain to me how that radio show is on 2fm in the mornings? The screeching and fake laughing is actually so hard to hear that early in the morning , they have to be down listeners 😲

Reactions: 16
Can someone explain to me how that radio show is on 2fm in the mornings? The screeching and fake laughing is actually so hard to hear that early in the morning , they have to be down listeners 😲
Reminds me of watching a group of 15 year old girls reunite in town on a Saturday after 24 hours apart - fake laughing BFFFF lols talking over each other 🥱

no offence to the 15 year old girls*

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For ages I was wracking my brain trying to figure out who Doireann reminded me of/was trying to emulate, and I've copped it. Aisling Bea.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.