Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The smile has brought a smile to me today tbh another TTC miss here and this little chaps smile just brought joy. As much as I’m no longer tribe Garrihy. Today I needed some beige happiness not OTT like you’d find at POCO and Ailbe’s stories did that
I am so sorry for you. X I also completely agree that Ailbhe could have gone all tacky and didn’t. Some balloons, homemade buns and family around. Was very sweet to see.

Reactions: 13
The smile has brought a smile to me today tbh another TTC miss here and this little chaps smile just brought joy. As much as I’m no longer tribe Garrihy. Today I needed some beige happiness not OTT like you’d find at POCO and Ailbe’s stories did that
Aw I’m so sorry you are experiencing that. There is no heartbreak like it and it can consume you when you’re in the middle of it all. I found ttc awful the first time it literally took over my life and I know how hard it can be when people just don’t understand or tell you “relax and it will happen”. Be kind to yourself x

I am so sorry for you. X I also completely agree that Ailbhe could have gone all tacky and didn’t. Some balloons, homemade buns and family around. Was very sweet to see.
I must agree with you there too she really didn’t do the huge bash I thought she would. She actually surprised me quite honestly.

Reactions: 2
Doireann in typical fashion flogging something people found funny once to death with the whole ICK business. Don't get me wrong it was funny initially but now its old and frankly some of the responses she is sharing are cruel and way OTT. Someone challenged her on it and said if the shoe was on the other foot, and she couldn't take that criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Doireann in typical fashion flogging something people found funny once to death with the whole ICK business. Don't get me wrong it was funny initially but now its old and frankly some of the responses she is sharing are cruel and way OTT. Someone challenged her on it and said if the shoe was on the other foot, and she couldn't take that criticism.
She's been flat out sharing these stories since Wednesday night, it's now Saturday. There was about 4 funny ones the rest are shite. I got the ick because the fella called wine vino. Ehhh sorry what??? That gave you the ick?!!!! Christ almighty.

Reactions: 7
She's been flat out sharing these stories since Wednesday night, it's now Saturday. There was about 4 funny ones the rest are shite. I got the ick because the fella called wine vino. Ehhh sorry what??? That gave you the ick?!!!! Christ almighty.
Someone cleaned their glasses and it wasn't on their jumper- bottom of barrel she needs to walk away

Reactions: 3
Someone cleaned their glasses and it wasn't on their jumper- bottom of barrel she needs to walk away
Who are the sad cases even sending this juvenile tit into her?? I presume it's 18 year olds only dying for doireann to reshare their nonsense story. Not remotely funny, she will play it out to death.

Reactions: 7
Who are the sad cases even sending this juvenile tit into her?? I presume it's 18 year olds only dying for doireann to reshare their nonsense story. Not remotely funny, she will play it out to death.
Id say its the boyfriend and family they are so bad they have ti be made up 🤣

Reactions: 3
RANT INCOMING....sharing the ick responses is like attending a dull middle class dinner party.
A man who doesn't drive,a man who was home from Canada a year yet still drawing social welfare??

Eh I think you'll find there are thousands in this country listening to your morning show Doireann who are drawing some form of payment,bad taste to share that response.
I'm sure her 2 sisters are no stranger to the post office on the first Tuesday for dickey money.
Who do they think they are anyway her sisters only famous for playing a woman on Fair City for all of 5 minutes.

Some easy ticket to fame this lot got.

Rant ended.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
RANT INCOMING....sharing the ick responses is like attending a dull middle class dinner party.
A man who doesn't drive,a man who was home from Canada a year yet still drawing social welfare??

Eh I think you'll find there are thousands in this country listening to your morning show Doireann who are drawing some form of payment,bad taste to share that response.
I'm sure her 2 sisters are no stranger to the post office on the first Tuesday for dickey money.
Who do they think they are anyway her sisters only famous for playing a woman on Fair City for all of 5 minutes.

Some easy ticket to fame this lot got.

Rant ended.
It said he was still claiming Canadian social welfare. That is fraud like!

Reactions: 15
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but didn't Doireanns fella used to name his cars in his bio? Any full grown adult who does that? Wouldn't that give you the ick? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Maybe I'm wrong on this, but didn't Doireanns fella used to name his cars in his bio? Any full grown adult who does that? Wouldn't that give you the ick? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Is that not suzanne Jacksons husband, he did that. But you could be right her fella might too. But seriously enough of the ick stories.

Reactions: 1
Name the cars as in "I own a range rover and a bmw" or "my cars name is Rebecca" ?! Both are ick but please let it be just the type of car and not Rebecca 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.