Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zigandzagger

From all the reports I read, babies aren't getting sick from covid, it's older people and pregnant etc. Are the risk.

Anyway at least the antigen picked it up.
And at least doireann was honest and tested herself.
I think a lot of these insta women are not testing as Christmas is prime time for their insta stories.

Unless a child/baby is unlucky enough to get multisystem inflammatory syndrome. It’s rare but it has occurred in Irish hospitals and it’s not a risk any of us want to take.

dee_mc

VIP Member
It’s probably how people were wording it. There are people that don’t hold back & would be quite ignorant in their criticism. There are nice ways to word advice in a way that it will politely be taken on board without offending. I know when I was a first time parent I would get quite upset with my MIL the way she spoke to me about a couple of things, it makes you feel like crap, the hormones really don’t help!
Thanks for that. Makes a lot of sense.

Lovelula

VIP Member
The Brian Kennedy sketch was hilarious I thought...hes bad humoured anyway which made it funnier..
The hotel one was very slapstick,I cant understand how she didnt click on at the end when he told her over the phone?😂😂God love her I actually think she was a bit slow.....

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
I went to a private school, I was not academic. I think in some situations (in certain job industries especially) it gives you an advantage when you don’t have the results. It also gives you access to social circles the other schools may not.
Interesting thank you. Do you mean the job industry advantage came, if not from academic results, being able to name it on your CV?

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Interesting that Dzoireann brought the mam to the film premiere today.
Also (too much time in my hands) she hasn’t a single grid post up with Paddy in it? Maybe it was always that way but there’s def none of him now. Was trying to figure out if the shot of Bertie on the pillows last night is in her own apt or someone else’s guest bed 🤔

She's still in his pic on insta

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Off topic but see that eoghan mcdermot is gone from voice over of love Island au. He was someone I hadn't thought of in months but anyone know what the story is? , he seems to have disappeared completely. And the garrihys have stopped following him on insta so so strange
He has a thread on here

Mippy

Also (too much time in my hands) she hasn’t a single grid post up with Paddy in it? Maybe it was always that way but there’s def none of him now. Was trying to figure out if the shot of Bertie on the pillows last night is in her own apt or someone else’s guest bed 🤔
Theres a picture of them both 11 posts down, about his 29th birthday

Ellegee

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure that’s in her Parents house.

dee_mc

VIP Member
“Celebrities” 🤣🤣🤣 also typical Irish film premiere with no dress code, Laura Nolan (don’t know who she is) dressed like she’s going on a Christmas work night out and Glenda rocking up in her jeans
Laura Nolan is one of the pros on RTE's Dancing With The Staff, apparently

I literally thought Laura Nolan was Louise Cooney 😂
Totally agree, she's like a prettier version of Louise

Heidi77

VIP Member
OK, well the brochures etc also seem to emphasise mostly academic results etc, which is why I was interested in hearing another angle that maybe I hadn’t considered from someone with experience. But fair enough. 😊
We don't seem to be getting any answers!!

Horsemonkey

The dad's business folded during the crash. All joking aside I'm sure it was a stressful time. Plenty of people esp at her age haven't faced too much hardship.
That is a huuuuge generalisation (coming from someone who has not faced much hardship)

Ailte

VIP Member
Wonder is Ailbhe pregnant again? Aoibhinn's latest story showed a photo of the family and something about her being excited to see them for a very special celebration next weekend.
No doubt! She ll have to be as good as Aoibhinn having them back to back