Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eug giving the speech about how it's the start of something big
Shes not funny at all - doing an impression of your mother doesn't make you a comedian or a TV or radio presenter

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s unwatchable. RTE need to have a low down in a dark room and a good think about things.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s unwatchable. RTE need to have a low down in a dark room and a good think about things.
I wouldn't pain myself to watch it I did watch her series on the rte player and it was so awful I couldnr understand how she got the breakfast show

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If Dzoir took her head out of her arse for 5 seconds she would realise her "comedy career" peaked on Snapchat years ago, when she used to rip the piss out of the type of people every single one of her family has become!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If Dzoir took her head out of her arse for 5 seconds she would realise her "comedy career" peaked on Snapchat years ago, when she used to rip the piss out of the type of people every single one of her family has become!
Exactly she was funny then but not now she'd become the instahun

Reactions: 8
I'me embarrassed for them! My granny even turned it off and she only ever has rte shite on

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That hotel nonsense. I actually felt sorry for the woman. It wasn’t funny and I don’t think she thought it was either
Also showed how low the other two will stoop for a bit of cash.. Everybody just looked like fools

Reactions: 6
That hotel nonsense. I actually felt sorry for the woman. It wasn’t funny and I don’t think she thought it was either
Also showed how low the other two will stoop for a bit of cash.. Everybody just looked like fools
I caught the end of it while I wait for Eastenders on +1 she really wasn’t impressed. I’m assuming with GDPR rules she will have had to authorise the use of the recording on tv. Hopefully she made them pay her

Reactions: 2
Watched the retirement party sketch and that Kennedy fellas face when she came on said it all. My husband said he couldn't watch any more during the hotel sketch so no idea how that ended.

Reactions: 3
Ha sn00ps what you said reminded me of Fr Jack saying how did that gobshite get on the television 😂
I may have been channelling that level of disgust when I wrote it 😂
How did this gobshite get on the television?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So 2 grown adults isolating in a cottage with sweet FA to do all day and Mammy delivers cooked meals ? Are they for real ?! I would be beyond mortified.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I know you’re just stating facts so I’m not having a go but the Garrihy ladies all look and act older than their years. I made the mistake of thinking Doireann was mid 30s on this thread also.

I think they’re good looking girls but they have an older vibe to them.
Aoibhinn is the only one with good looks .. the other two aren’t bad looking but doireann isn’t a head Turner

• Sick
Reactions: 4
So 2 grown adults isolating in a cottage with sweet FA to do all day and Mammy delivers cooked meals ? Are they for real ?! I would be beyond mortified.
Doireann seems very spoilt by the parents. Clare obviously has nothing better to be doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.