Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was never a stickler for the rules anyway from day one so I’m sure she’s do whatever she wants

Reactions: 4
I hate the covid police crap too. But I look at it from the other side. 7 days is the bare minimum and is only so the economy won't stop. If I had covid even now with my booster, I wouldn't feel right going down to my parents after 7 days. Just because I (or she) fared well from covid it might not be the same for older parents and God forbid they got it bad. She's an attention seeking dose who only thinks of #1.

So it'll be OK to do 7 days isolation from Monday but at the moment it's not safe and people have to do 10 regardless of booster. That doesn't even make sense! If I was in her shoes and had my booster got, I'd be going by the incoming rules too! And this is coming from a person who has boycotted 2fm since she got the job on the breakfast show, and refuses to look at any TV programme with her on it!

Reactions: 7
I'd say she tested positive before she left Dublin..rang mama bear 'what do I do?' Clare says 'oh dotie come down to doolin and stay in our second house and we can visit and feed you from a far' no way was paddy going there for xmas....the plus ones only go if they are married. He went after xmas last year. So they both came down coz either he tested positive or he was close contact and couldnt go to his family anyway. She made it look like a holiday camp and is now in the other house in doolin with all the family....joke!

Reactions: 33
I'd say she tested positive before she left Dublin..rang mama bear 'what do I do?' Clare says 'oh dotie come down to doolin and stay in our second house and we can visit and feed you from a far' no way was paddy going there for xmas....the plus ones only go if they are married. He went after xmas last year. So they both came down coz either he tested positive or he was close contact and couldnt go to his family anyway. She made it look like a holiday camp and is now in the other house in doolin with all the family....joke!

There's nothing necessarily *wrong* with that though - yeah we don't all have the luxury of a second house to fall back on but I'd certainly have done the same thing if I could.

Reactions: 12
This thread is as bad as Pippas thread for the lick arsing. There's no way she only tested positive just before she arrived in doolin. No way. She just headed off anyway from Dublin after she tested positive . She's only 8 days out, all over the kids and in her parents house, she should have left it another day or 2. All that was bothering her was the missed insta opportunities to show how amazing a sister and auntie doireann is. Ughhhh... The melt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This thread is as bad as Pippas thread for the lick arsing. There's no way she only tested positive just before she arrived in doolin. No way. She just headed off anyway from Dublin after she tested positive . She's only 8 days out, all over the kids and in her parents house, she should have left it another day or 2. All that was bothering her was the missed insta opportunities to show how amazing a sister and auntie doireann is. Ughhhh... The melt.
Just to clarify... I'm not licking her arse. As I said above, I have boycotted 2fm since she took over the breakfast show, I've no time Ailbhe or Aoibhinn either. Or the newest influencer of the family, Clare 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I am just sick of the covid policing and the giving out for the sake of giving out (e.g. Coz Clare made her dinner). Couldn't agree more, she is an absolute melt! And everytime I see her big fake laugh on that ad for that stupid show she did it makes me cringe!!! Dunno why rte are so adamant on giving them air time!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just to clarify... I'm not licking her arse. As I said above, I have boycotted 2fm since she took over the breakfast show, I've no time Ailbhe or Aoibhinn either. Or the newest influencer of the family, Clare 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I am just sick of the covid policing and the giving out for the sake of giving out (e.g. Coz Clare made her dinner). Couldn't agree more, she is an absolute melt! And everytime I see her big fake laugh on that ad for that stupid show she did it makes me cringe!!! Dunno why rte are so adamant on giving them air time!
I wasn't referring to your comment, honestly I get you, I just mean so many people I know had covid over Christmas and just put a stop to their plans, it affected my family too for Christmas plans through in laws testing positive. I just mean with this one she's so spolit and so much of a princess she went ahead to doolin after testing positive simply just to bum and blow about how great Claire and euge are plating up dinners and leaving them at the door, showing ailbhe dropping off moet. Like leave it out, stay at home and chill with your bf and dog. She's as innocent

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wasn't referring to your comment, honestly I get you, I just mean so many people I know had covid over Christmas and just put a stop to their plans, it affected my family too for Christmas plans through in laws testing positive. I just mean with this one she's so spolit and so much of a princess she went ahead to doolin after testing positive simply just to bum and blow about how great Claire and euge are plating up dinners and leaving them at the door, showing ailbhe dropping off moet. Like leave it out, stay at home and chill with your bf and dog. She's as innocent
I wouldn't mind the heading down but just the zero reflection on her situation.

Something like "jeez isn't it great I caught it on the antigen" or "the timing was lucky as I could have brought it into the family house" or "look amn't i better off here with a bit of space compared to being in Dublin. I'm very lucky to have this though."

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't mind the heading down but just the zero reflection on her situation.

Something like "jeez isn't it great I caught it on the antigen" or "the timing was lucky as I could have brought it into the family house" or "look amn't i better off here with a bit of space compared to being in Dublin. I'm very lucky to have this though."
I genuinely don't think she feels lucky to have anything. She feels like she's entitled to everything she's got because she's brought up to believe they are the best of the best and should be entitled to everything 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The girl is in a different world. A good day to be "free".
What is so captive about staying in a luxury cottage for 7 days, having delicious homecooked meals dropped down to you, having free food from local businesses sent over and being able to open a front door and get plenty of air in? The hardship is real.
That is not a luxury cottage !

Reactions: 1
That is not a luxury cottage !
Well it's hardly a dump now is it? They turned up to a nice house, wirh a bed made, a fire going and food on tap. Sounds like luxury to me. Poor Paddy - he must be sick to the back teeth of her by this stage.

Reactions: 13
Well it's hardly a dump now is it? They turned up to a nice house, wirh a bed made, a fire going and food on tap. Sounds like luxury to me. Poor Paddy - he must be sick to the back teeth of her by this stage.
Not a dump at all but it’s a normal house. Standard Even

I think it was her grandparents home? After her grandfather passed away last year Clare had posted about the house being available for summer rentals and she was managing the bookings.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The interiors could do with a sprucing if they’re renting it. Very dated looking carpet couches and bedding, it could be fab

I think the point of isolation tho is not to spread it to someone else who could end up at death’s door regardless of how well or otherwise you feel yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not all about yourself unfort
Course but we’re all well-versed in the dangers at this stage and everyone who needs protecting is protected - think time enough to move on from that narrative which made sense in March 2020 when we didn’t know what we were dealing with.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
everyone who needs protecting is protected
This actually isn’t true, there are people who are vulnerable and can’t be vaccinated for medical reasons or the vaccine isn’t approved for their age group yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sure, but if there’s anyone like that in ppl’s family/social circle they’ll obviously take the necessary precautions without having to be told by gov or anyone else - again, we all know well enough what we’re dealing with. 🤷‍♀️

Sure, but if there’s anyone like that in ppl’s family/social circle they’ll obviously take the necessary precautions without having to be told by gov or anyone else - again, we all know well enough what we’re dealing with. 🤷‍♀️
I don’t want to keep talking about covid cos we’re all sick of it but that’s nonsense. People with vulnerable family members still have to work and have siblings which go to school, hospital appointments etc. They can’t lock themselves away indefinitely, you don’t get a free pass from your responsibilities because you have a vulnerable family member. People ignoring the guidelines means more transmission to others. But sure as long as you’re ok it’s grand 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Yel

Anyway let's keep covid to the covid thread to keep this on topic!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The interiors could do with a sprucing if they’re renting it. Very dated looking carpet couches and bedding, it could be fab
They are renting it ..it was on doireanns story. Looks like a house that was left to Clare not bought

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.