Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something or why is Doireann out of isolation already? She only tested positive on Xmas Eve?

Reactions: 2
How is doireann out of isolation? She only tested positive 8 days ago, and I presume she was symptomless if she got to doolin and was surprised to be positive on her antigen, which means today is day 8. I'm open to correction but is it not 10 days from the day of your positive test if you are asymptomatic?

Reactions: 1
How is doireann out of isolation? She only tested positive 8 days ago, and I presume she was symptomless if she got to doolin and was surprised to be positive on her antigen, which means today is day 8. I'm open to correction but is it not 10 days from the day of your positive test if you are asymptomatic?
Unless she has the booster, it’s 7 days but not sure if she has the booster

Was changed the day before yesterday but as other posters said, no idea if she got her booster or not

Attachments

Was changed the day before yesterday but as other posters said, no idea if she got her booster or not
Wouldn’t you think she would just say she got out cos of booster? Trisha isn’t out until tomorrow and she is positive since before her. Doireann has been deleting comments etc. not like her to not brag about the booster too.

Reactions: 3
Unless she has the booster, it’s 7 days but not sure if she has the booster
why didn’t she come out of iso day 7 if she’s boostered? Missing NYE? Hmmm, not like her. Somethings not adding up. Also thought Ailbhe & husband were lucky last week not to be close contacts as they had Doireann at their place for dinner on Wednesday night and she showed the world her positive antigen Friday.

Reactions: 6
The new 7 day rules for boosted people doesn’t come into effect until Monday. When it does, you can stop isolating (in your room away from others) after 7 days but you need to ‘limit your contact with people outside your household, wear a mask, adhere to public health measures (which I presume means social distancing etc)’

….going to check the ‘exceptions for instahuns’ paragraph

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The girl is in a different world. A good day to be "free".
What is so captive about staying in a luxury cottage for 7 days, having delicious homecooked meals dropped down to you, having free food from local businesses sent over and being able to open a front door and get plenty of air in? The hardship is real.

Reactions: 30
Would she have been eligible for her booster before Xmas eve? What age is she?

I got
I got mine a few weeks back and I’m younger than her. My GP has had excess supply all week they were offering it to everyone. Same situation in all the other local GPs

Reactions: 3
I got

I got mine a few weeks back and I’m younger than her. My GP has had excess supply all week they were offering it to everyone. Same situation in all the other local GPs
Fair enough, she might have done so, officially only doing over 40 at that stage I thought but of course won’t let them go to waste.

What is the rule about having had booster at least 7 days prior? Is that 7 days before positive test or 7 days before ending isolation?

Ah here, she simply tested positive (along with half the rest of the country lately), she obviously wasn’t at death’s door. This constant covid policing is over the top at this stage, especially when even the gov can’t make up their minds on the so-called ‘rules’?

Reactions: 21
Ah here, she simply tested positive (along with half the rest of the country lately), she obviously wasn’t at death’s door. This constant covid policing is over the top at this stage, especially when even the gov can’t make up their minds on the so-called ‘rules’?
I think the point of isolation tho is not to spread it to someone else who could end up at death’s door regardless of how well or otherwise you feel yourself 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s not all about yourself unfort

Reactions: 12
So it'll be OK to do 7 days isolation from Monday but at the moment it's not safe and people have to do 10 regardless of booster. That doesn't even make sense! If I was in her shoes and had my booster got, I'd be going by the incoming rules too! And this is coming from a person who has boycotted 2fm since she got the job on the breakfast show, and refuses to look at any TV programme with her on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So it'll be OK to do 7 days isolation from Monday but at the moment it's not safe and people have to do 10 regardless of booster. That doesn't even make sense! If I was in her shoes and had my booster got, I'd be going by the incoming rules too! And this is coming from a person who has boycotted 2fm since she got the job on the breakfast show, and refuses to look at any TV programme with her on it!
Yeah I agree. I’ve a positive antigen, cannot for the life of me get a pcr test. Mild symptoms. I’m so confused about what I’m supposed to do or when I’m supposed to leave quarantine.
I think what she’s done seems sensible

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.