Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mudmasque

First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.

Went on there to see the video. Their preachy ‘we’re all in this together’ bullshit is long gone now they see the dollar signs flashing in front of them.

On a separate note, who are the brainless idiots at these events who feel need to pay the Garrihy’s to dance around like eejits? They must have some serious self esteem issues if they feel the need to pay €100 to go get inspired by the dullest girls in the land.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
John Bourke and the management team do not equal the Garrihy sisters. Fair play to the Armada but I fail to see what it has to do with Ailbhe, Doireann or Clare.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

DeirdreIreland

Chatty Member
Muireann O Connell on defending them all saying they make their living from it blah blah blah. I like Muireann but she's wrong here. They can well afford a few days off from selling shit. Daily diva fantastic woman dedicating her whole weekend ahead to Aishling and raising awareness.

• Angry
I'm so angry over her mcdonalds ad. A lot of smaller influences have postponed ads out of respect. She's not short of a few bob. Posts about the vigil then that . I live on the canal where it happened and I'm so angry with what's happened. The community and country is in mourning. Read the room Doireann. Like cmon!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Guys thank god for Muireann telling us all what to do! Phew, just unfollow guys.

Doreen has let herself down with a bang here. Wowee indeed!! Can momager Claire Jenner get her little doteen out of this dilly of a pickle?

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Muireann O Connell on defending them all saying they make their living from it blah blah blah. I like Muireann but she's wrong here. They can well afford a few days off from selling shit. Daily diva fantastic woman dedicating her whole weekend ahead to Aishling and raising awareness.
She annoyed me today with her posts about the vigil and how she laughed with her friends momentarily “and then it all came back”. Sorry but what a dose. You didn’t know the girl stop acting the martyr. I’ve lots respect for anyone who posted from that vigil. And muireann seems to have self appointed herself as spokeswoman for the whole thing. It’s such a massive shit show with loads of irrelevant losers scrambling for attention

Reactions: 27

dotiedot

Chatty Member
€68 for a silk "Beo Sleep Well" pillow case!!!! I'd sleep better knowing I had the €68 in my bank account to be honest! Well above average for a silk pillowcase!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

maisie20

VIP Member
A woman of privilege defending another woman of privilege. The think is doireann agrees with what Molly mae said and can see no harm in it. Does D realise the insane amount of privilege she had over Christmas to have tested positive but was able to spend it in her family’s cosy cottage. They don’t have a clue
People should be able to criticise celebrities/influencers without people bringing up CF, it’s awful and unfair.

Reactions: 26

Jellybb

VIP Member
I’m making an effort to unfollow influencers who didn’t post to even acknowledge Aisling’s murder, especially men to be honest as I really think they need to be speaking up. I wasn’t on Instagram much the last few days so may have missed it but I didn’t see anything from Brian O’Driscoll, Donal Skeahan or however you spell his name or Brian Dowling’s husband Arthur. Does anyone know if these men posted anything? Sorry for going off topic. Thanks.
I totally get what you mean but I would nearly rather them stay silent on the matter now because it’s a disgrace the way this tragedy has been hijacked by these fuckers to make it about themselves 😭

Reactions: 25

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
I didn't actually unfollow her until this evening. I thought her post/ad yesterday was stupid but was giving her the benefit of the doubt that she would come on today and apologise for the stupid timing. But as soon as I saw the posts today and realised she's not going to apologise I hit that unfollow button quicksmart
She's not the type to apologise, that would involve some self-reflection and honestly with oneself. She's a hypocrite, literally became famous by taking the piss out of people. Now she's dragging Caroline Flack's coffin around telling everyone to #bekind.
Every friend and colleague I've spoken to this week is utterly fed up of these Sales People. It feels like the jig is up, we've had enough of them all. I can count on one hand the ones who've shown a bit of gumption and compassion this week. The rest can do one.

• Heart

littlebananafairy

I am sure that a brand would allow you to push forward content by a day in such extreme circumstances. It hardly does their brand any favour to watch someone go from a vigil for a woman murdered in broad daylight and the sense of outrage and fear we all feel as women to then smiling and reviewing a plant based burger. It just doesn’t make sense. It has damaged both her reputation and the reputation of the brand. I have unfollowed.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Doireann is on about it in her stories now too. You can tell Dublin Airports response got to her and she is mad to play up the fact that it was all for the craic and Panti bliss is having the craic too.

But is she lying saying that Dublin Airport came back first saying they cant help and that is when Shannon Airport came back before Dublin called them out on how they treat celebs? I dont see that first tweet back saying they cant help!

I am way too vested in this but i am so glad to see Dublin Airport calling her out. Go down to supervalu and buy some more toblerones you cheapskate!

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Isn't it a bit ironic that Doireann is always going on about her favourite advice from Euge is "no one gives a fuck about you", yet she can't take a hint of anyone criticising her or disliking her. Maybe Euge needs to teach some introspection and self-reflection next 😂😂

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Ah lads, she’s twenty something without a care in the world who treated herself to a designer handbag at Christmas, would ye give over.
It's a bit fucking tone deaf when half the country is still struggling financially due to Covid and prices for everything are rising every day. She hasn't exactly had a great year professionally, her radio show is absolutely shite. Doireann has become a total copy of the instahuns she used parody.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lucylululu

The amount of Charlotte Tilbury stuff that Doireann has just been gifted: I mean Why?
I added up the amount for what she pulled out of the bag and it came to €540 and there were still some small items in the bottom of the bag. It’s actually disgusting. Yeah I know she didn’t ask for it, but it’s still repulsive to send all that stuff to one person who you have already sent several gifts of make up to throughout the year.
I for sure won’t ever be buying that brand again: I’m beyond sickened by all this Instahun shite.
Charlotte Tilbury always does this and it really cheapens their brand imo. They market themselves as a premium brand but you don’t see MAC, Estée Lauder, Clinique etc gifting to Instahuns like this. I’d never pay their prices when they give so much away for free

Reactions: 24