Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoMoreSpotlight

VIP Member
Muireann O Connell on defending them all saying they make their living from it blah blah blah. I like Muireann but she's wrong here. They can well afford a few days off from selling shit. Daily diva fantastic woman dedicating her whole weekend ahead to Aishling and raising awareness.
Anyone with a bit of manners took the day off. Muireann thinks she’s earned some right to tell people what’s what now. Where does she get off? The shares have gone to her head I fear! Just get on with your day, it’s not your place to tell people how to react.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Marjorie

Why are Irish women so daft?? Lisa’s lust list, pippa, aoibhinn, tignam, Rosie Connolly.. like none of them designers, none of them studies textiles yet charging middling designer prices and managing to profit off a solely Irish market. It’s mortifying Is what it is

• Haha
  • Heart

Madscone

VIP Member
Like it's a fuckin bag regardless of price! A BAG! Dedicating a post/reel to the thing and praising the person who helped you purchase it is cringe as fuck!

Let's just simplfy it.....Hey, I went into River Island today and one of the sales assistants recommended a nice bag to spend my money on.....oh let me do a reel on that! Jaysus, I thought Doireann would have more cope on 🤣 it's life imitating art in a way....it's like something she would create for her RTE iplayer show taking the piss out of SoSue for posting!

• Heart

Clarision

I don't understand though why people get so annoyed about someone who is doing fine after a pregnancy and baby's doing well so they out and about enjoying themselves.
Why is it that people only want the stories of misery. She's out and enjoying herself what harm! It's not a false representation of pregnancy or motherhood as every single one is different. Some people find it tough and have mental or medical issues but a huge amount of women don't and find that they are happy, healthy and well able to be out and about enjoying themselves after giving birth.
I'm not a fan of them and I don't dislike them (I struggle to tell the two fair haired women apart) but I just get annoyed if its only acceptable or palatable for people to share miserable pregnancy stories it's not always the case and if someone is struggling and finding it far more difficult than she is all they have to do is not watch. She isn't responsible for anyone else's feelings

• Heart

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Ailbhe “I’ve been living in active wear since I got back from Paris”
That was like 2 days ago- so you’ve worn active wear for 2 days hun!

• Haha

Peppy23

If we want change then yeah people need to be speaking about it that includes people with profiles.
Someone who murders a woman is not in their right mind. A man is hardly going to be like “oh Doireann Garrihy tweeted that I shouldn’t murder women so I should stop” Well done everyone with all your tweets! The women of Ireland are safe!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Is that a glass of wine at Mother Earth? What? Birthing, breast feeding queen. And the martyr taking the baby out 5 days old, it’s not exactly pleasant august weather on the west coast 🙄

I was wondering how long it would take for a comment like this to show up 😂 jesus let the woman have a glass of vino. I'm in Clare at the moment and it's 19°C in the shade near me now so it's perfectly pleasant.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I've just seen it and could not believe it- her acting the gobshite after her previous stories at the vigil I would say its shocking but its true to form for her she all about herself and how funny and brilliant she is 😡

I had to check twice to make sure I hadn't accidentally tapped through another few snaps.

I normally can be quite distant emotionally with the shit I see online but that made me physically angry. Not a fucking ounce of tact

• Angry

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Doireann wants it every bloody way - takes the piss out of z list celebs but is delighted to be one herself. Thinks she grafts hard when she's been handed everything on a silver platter. Her biggest disappointment in life is probably not making it as an actress - wowee Doireann, welcome to the real world where not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. She's the ultimate example of gives it but can't take it.

• Heart
It was in regard to breast feeding, nothing else. Which I thought was put to the forefront by her previously.

Alcohol while bf … no unless you pump and dump. At 5 days if she is bf her milk is only coming in so i was advised not to pump that early. Couldn’t care less if she was drinking wine in the labour ward the minute she had her, it’s her previous Mother Earth breast feeding routine. Which is it?
Just to say you do not need to pump and dump..serious misinformation and can impact feeding journeys of others. As long as you're able to hold baby and do not cosleep then one or two is fine.

dee_mc

VIP Member
Hopefully one of Ailbhe’s recommendations for Paris is to stop standing like that in Pictures
Christ on a bicyclette, she looks like she's going to squat down a little further and have un petit poo on the street!
I assumed the pose was caused by a low mirror in her hallway. Now it emerges it's done by design?! Mad.

• Haha

Madscone

VIP Member
She has really shown her privilege over these past few weeks and unashamedly too! There were people literally alone at Xmas because of covid, stuck at home in their apartment with no mammy to drop up a full dinner at the drop of a hat to their lovely little cottage.

• Heart

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
How the hell do socks take away pain? Are they lined with tiny needles that inject codeine into your soles? Such rubbish.

• Haha

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
100% agree - no need for absolutely everyone to post and be self-righteously performative on socials about their feelings. I’ve a lot more respect for those who use some decorum and respect by saying little or nothing, after the shameful carry on of most who did post, using it to promote themselves. It’s actually shown up these gobshites for exactly who they are and highlighted their pure and utter narcissism.

Reactions: 22

brandambassador

VIP Member
We aren’t all as lucky to have access to so many of our parents properties, that we can have a whole house to ourselves to quarantine & get meals from Mammy Claire, I think it’s awful she has covid, and as far an influencers and covid go at least she’s being honest. But she’s in the lap of luxury!also agree with above. Ailbhe for no 2 or Doireann for the 💍. They love a good Christmas announcement

• Haha

boarddotie

VIP Member
The negative comments are hopping, all still appearing from what I can see. Now about using the term 'vegan cheese' (very interesting that you cannot call non-dairy thing cheese) and also that she worked with Dairy Council before.
Absolutely money talks. Wherever the paycheck is coming from it doesn't matter if it conflicts with previous ad campaigns or ambassador roles or isn't in line with her values.
People say Tattle is harsh but non-problematic huns like Roz P have a very quiet thread as they only promote stuff they use and sits with their values.

• Heart