Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Beo Limerick event isn't full even at 50% capacity. Read the room....who can afford 100 quid for the drivel you see on any wellness Instagram account. Also limerick is riddled with covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The interiors could do with a sprucing if they’re renting it. Very dated looking carpet couches and bedding, it could be fab
It’s a cottage in the west of Ireland , interior is part of the charm. Tourists lap this up . If you want modern stay in the Hotel up the road …
Her mum rents it out

Reactions: 8
A good few on Twitter aren’t happy with Doireann for defending Molly Mae

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The comments on that thread are brilliant!! Loads calling her out in her bullshit! One privileged fool who didn’t have to work too hard to get to where she is! And wasn’t spouting that when she was ripping the piss out of Molly Mae and pals with her impersonating 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The comments on that thread are brilliant!! Loads calling her out in her bullshit! One privileged fool who didn’t have to work too hard to get to where she is! And wasn’t spouting that when she was ripping the piss out of Molly Mae and pals with her impersonating 🙄
Can someone please screenshot? I’m not on Twitter

Reactions: 2
The problem with Doireann is she is quite similar to Molly Mae, and that is why she is defending her. Like Molly Mae, she was gifted a very high paying job without putting much work or hard graft in to get there and thinks "just work harder' to get the same opportunities, without realising it was her family connections which got her into radio. No doubt she will come out blaming this on "trolls" etc, but like Molly Mae is too ignorant to realise she brings things like this upon herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Doireann wants it every bloody way - takes the piss out of z list celebs but is delighted to be one herself. Thinks she grafts hard when she's been handed everything on a silver platter. Her biggest disappointment in life is probably not making it as an actress - wowee Doireann, welcome to the real world where not everyone thinks the sun shines out of your arse. She's the ultimate example of gives it but can't take it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It pisses me off big time... its to try silence opinions... wish they would stop using the death of that woman for their own narrative ffs
They all seem
To pull the Caroline flack card so they won’t be held accountable for their crappy behaviour 🙄I don’t mean to sound cruel but it’s like she is the patron saint of these fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They all conveniently seem to forget that Caroline was being charged with domestic violence at the time she took her own life. Suits them better to believe that Caroline was unfairly and randomly the topic of conversation and hounded by trolls. Anyone who watched the tv show her family contributed to will know that Caroline was not long for this world and her family had almost anticipated her suicide since she was a teenager, she was that fragile. But it suits the insta huns down to the ground to blame the big bad trolls online for causing her death when even her family have said if it wasn’t the charges it would have been something else. I think if I was Caroline’s mother I would come out and say can all of these no good leeches stop using my daughter’s name for their own self serving reasons and please kindly duck off. Whenever I see cArOliNe fLaCk written in a post I just assume the person writing is a complete space cadet with zero intellect

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They all conveniently seem to forget that Caroline was being charged with domestic violence at the time she took her own life. Suits them better to believe that Caroline was unfairly and randomly the topic of conversation and hounded by trolls. Anyone who watched the tv show her family contributed to will know that Caroline was not long for this world and her family had almost anticipated her suicide since she was a teenager, she was that fragile. But it suits the insta huns down to the ground to blame the big bad trolls online for causing her death when even her family have said if it wasn’t the charges it would have been something else. I think if I was Caroline’s mother I would come out and say can all of these no good leeches stop using my daughter’s name for their own self serving reasons and please kindly duck off. Whenever I see cArOliNe fLaCk written in a post I just assume the person writing is a complete space cadet with zero intellect
Tbf Carolines mother kinda did say that. I agree though, they need to stop using CF as a get out of jail card for being a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A woman of privilege defending another woman of privilege. The think is doireann agrees with what Molly mae said and can see no harm in it. Does D realise the insane amount of privilege she had over Christmas to have tested positive but was able to spend it in her family’s cosy cottage. They don’t have a clue
People should be able to criticise celebrities/influencers without people bringing up CF, it’s awful and unfair.

Reactions: 26
Doireann complsining about trolls when her tv dhow is all about imitating and jeering women.
She’s trying to get attention for herself as usual. Awful unfunny woman.

Reactions: 19
Awfully insensitive tweet, to post about another person's death so casually like that. Really needs to rethink that one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Doireann out last night says she deserves a drink for been locked up over Xmas. She was in a fancy cottage in clare

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.