Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ll see tomorrow when Mother Earth’s pop up opens, Paddy kitted out the Arnotts shop for her, I’d imagine this would be a family affair too if he’s still about

Reactions: 6
If any of you tattlers buy a single item from the Beo store I will personally call to your house & knock some sense into you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
So sick of the insta huns with the Emma mattress. Also Ailbhe cannot say a single sentence or put a story on the Gram without referencing the fact she has a child

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So sick of the insta huns with the Emma mattress. Also Ailbhe cannot say a single sentence or put a story on the Gram without referencing the fact she has a child
How has this borebag of a woman have a following? Doireann the comedian, radio presenter, the other one is a mother nature wellness guru, what's ailbhes claim to insta fame? Same story as the Jacksons, like ma and Katie Jackson cashing in on the fact sue is their sister/daughter?

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know anyone with an Emma mattress? I'm dying to know if they're actually any good.

I have one and I adore it, easily the best mattress I've ever slept on. Was wary not to use an influencers discount through but still ended up with 50% off.

With the way they discount their product it certainly isn't worth full price but excellent value with a 35%+ discount

Reactions: 1
Have had an Emma mattress a few years now and will definitely repurchase, they are amazing. I really don’t understand their obsession as a company with influencers, the product sells itself so well, they are doing more harm than good having Instahons flogging them to death. Same with Spotlight, another brilliant product but is now seen as tat because of the constant #Ad by influencers.

Reactions: 5
If any of you tattlers buy a single item from the Beo store I will personally call to your house & knock some sense into you
better yet you can give that money to me where it will find a good home 😏

185 for a nightdress and a scrunchie?! Absolutely duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Have had an Emma mattress a few years now and will definitely repurchase, they are amazing. I really don’t understand their obsession as a company with influencers, the product sells itself so well, they are doing more harm than good having Instahons flogging them to death. Same with Spotlight, another brilliant product but is now seen as tat because of the constant #Ad by influencers.
You see I would take a review like yours at face value and it would encourage me to purchase as there is nothing in it for you. Those influencers can duck right off.

Reactions: 9
I dunno about Spotlight. My hygienist told me to stay away from it. Apparently they cant back up any claims about its efficacy with evidence

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I dunno about Spotlight. My hygienist told me to stay away from it. Apparently they cant back up any claims about its efficacy with evidence
Yeah, they have good marketing behind them and it’s great to see two Irish women do well in business but I’d be dubious about most over the counter whitening products

Actually, I haven’t tried the whitening strips as I have enamel erosion so I avoid all whitening products anyway but the toothbrush is excellent.

Reactions: 1
I wondered about spotlight too but an Irish doctor I follow said in her stories it was rubbish so that's enough for me.

Yea dr Laura dentist (Spanish dentist who worked in cork, not to be confused with greedy dr Laura gp) said she doesn’t rate them, and I follow a girl called Alma who is a dental hygienist and she is allergic to them aswell. Lads if the products were any good they wouldn’t be able to sell a box with 4/5 big products in it for half nothing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.