Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting takes on the general point. Specifically though in this case if G2 had a different surname she would not have any sort of public persona. She trades on having the same surname as G1 and G3
Or maybe she's not a traditionalist and wants to keep her name that she was born with?

Reactions: 2
Oh my god.

I know what happened over the last couple of days has truly exposed the fake sincerity around pretending to care about important issues and straight into ads for consumerist bullshit, Doireanns insta this evening is an absolute disgrace and I'm genuinely angry over it.

Few snaps from the vigil which was very quiet then the IMMEDIATE snap after that is "Hello! I'm going to McDonald's to try their new McPlant!"

Its so bleeping disgusting. I'm actually enraged. Is she for real?? Literally no buffer whatsoever between the vigil and the ad.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Oh my god.

I know what happened over the last couple of days has truly exposed the fake sincerity around pretending to care about important issues and straight into ads for consumerist bullshit, Doireanns insta this evening is an absolute disgrace and I'm genuinely angry over it.

Few snaps from the vigil which was very quiet then the IMMEDIATE snap after that is "Hello! I'm going to McDonald's to try their new McPlant!"

Its so bleeping disgusting. I'm actually enraged. Is she for real?? Literally no buffer whatsoever between the vigil and the ad.
I've just seen it and could not believe it- her acting the gobshite after her previous stories at the vigil I would say its shocking but its true to form for her she all about herself and how funny and brilliant she is 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I've just seen it and could not believe it- her acting the gobshite after her previous stories at the vigil I would say its shocking but its true to form for her she all about herself and how funny and brilliant she is 😡

I had to check twice to make sure I hadn't accidentally tapped through another few snaps.

I normally can be quite distant emotionally with the tit I see online but that made me physically angry. Not a bleeping ounce of tact

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I couldn’t believe it either. It really diminishes the sincerity of her previous posts 😕

Reactions: 17
I'm so angry over her mcdonalds ad. A lot of smaller influences have postponed ads out of respect. She's not short of a few bob. Posts about the vigil then that . I live on the canal where it happened and I'm so angry with what's happened. The community and country is in mourning. Read the room Doireann. Like cmon!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god.

Fucksssssss sake.... 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just coming on to say the same. I think for those of us that the killing hit hard on it wouldn't even enter our heads to post anything happy clappy. We just are not in the mood!
The fact all the huns can go from vigil or remembrance posts straight into dinner posts or selling crap means they are not feeling down about this tragedy at all. It is all performance!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just coming on to say the same. I think for those of us that the killing hit hard on it wouldn't even enter our heads to post anything happy clappy. We just are not in the mood!
The fact all the huns can go from vigil or remembrance posts straight into dinner posts or selling crap means they are not feeling down about this tragedy at all. It is all performance!

Yep, anything to jump on the latest bandwagon.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
"Narcissistic personality disorder involves a pattern of self-centered, arrogant thinking and behavior, a lack of empathy and consideration for other people, and an excessive need for admiration. Others often describe people with NPD as cocky, manipulative, selfish, patronizing, and demanding."

You have to wonder if there's an element of this going on as tonight's social media for many of the insta huns was disgusting.
Doireanns being the absolute worst.
Something is not right.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She must have had a deadline for the McDonald’s ad for Fri night latest. She probably felt that once she had attended the vigil, she had her compassionate bit done so then it was back to normal service. It’s actually unbelievable. And for it to be a really happy clappy ad is even more tactless.

Reactions: 9
She must have had a deadline for the McDonald’s ad for Fri night latest. She probably felt that once she had attended the vigil, she had her compassionate bit done so then it was back to normal service. It’s actually unbelievable. And for it to be a really happy clappy ad is even more tactless.
I see James Kavanagh did an ad today too but had nothing up on his stories today about the murder (not dissing that either, in fact it's a much better look than what Doireann did)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Good few negative comments still on there. Mine included. I'm disgusted with her and a lot of influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Muireann O Connell on defending them all saying they make their living from it blah blah blah. I like Muireann but she's wrong here. They can well afford a few days off from selling tit. Daily diva fantastic woman dedicating her whole weekend ahead to Aishling and raising awareness.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Muireann O Connell on defending them all saying they make their living from it blah blah blah. I like Muireann but she's wrong here. They can well afford a few days off from selling tit. Daily diva fantastic woman dedicating her whole weekend ahead to Aishling and raising awareness.
Anyone with a bit of manners took the day off. Muireann thinks she’s earned some right to tell people what’s what now. Where does she get off? The shares have gone to her head I fear! Just get on with your day, it’s not your place to tell people how to react.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She annoyed me today with her posts about the vigil and how she laughed with her friends momentarily “and then it all came back”. Sorry but what a dose. You didn’t know the girl stop acting the martyr. I’ve lots respect for anyone who posted from that vigil. And muireann seems to have self appointed herself as spokeswoman for the whole thing. It’s such a massive tit show with loads of irrelevant losers scrambling for attention

Reactions: 27
Good few negative comments still on there. Mine included. I'm disgusted with her and a lot of influencers
Mine included too... but she just deleted mine .. but glad there's a good few

Edit . She's just blocked me too... I wasn't rude in any way shape or form BTW... I guess the truth hurts and that's why I'm blocked.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.