Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle

VIP Member
The Internet: Are you going to address the plagiarism accusations?

Gobby: wAx MeLtS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

missmisty

Gabriella Lindley #25 See you in court scummy trolls, Jane’s bringing lasagne and bacon rolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Randomlyorange

Honesty pt 2

“Hai guyzzz, never thought I would have to make this vidyoh but some bullies on Twitter are being sew sew mean so thought I would clear the air *finally takes out cat litter*. When I started jewniper mewn I thought it would be sew nice becoss I did sew well at art in year 3, it was my calling. Sew was musical theatre, but I’m a Gemini and couldn’t decide! Well some of you think I’ve stolen some art which I would NEVER DO, becoss you should always be kind *elbows jane* you never know what people are going through. I’m having a really bad time with my non existent endo sew didn’t realise what I was doing. Now here’s an ad for a tefal actifry, I use it to fry my bacon while I’m in the bath”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

sazbaz

me sneaking on her profile from my onlyfans promo twitter account, she must’ve been fuming going on my page to block me and just seeing my tits full screen 😂😂😂😂

C48B50E0-9CCB-4266-A484-DDCDA7550D70.jpeg
sat here laughing at myself like a right loser hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Randomlyorange

G is for gabby, the grubbiest of them all
A is for all the tins of farrow and ball
B is for bacon, a three times daily treat
R is for ready meals, which she shouldn’t eat
I is for illnesses causing sleep til afternoon
E is for everything wrong with jewniper mewn
L is for lasagne bath, best hour of the week
L is for the loss of followers that she doesn’t seek
A is for after all of this, I don’t want to scorn her, just wish she’d grow up 10 years and finally turn a corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Well, "see you in court" has to be in the next thread title now.

Gabriella Lindley #25 - My followers are bought, I pretend that I'm short, call me out & I'll see you in court

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111

gossboss14

VIP Member
This is how her management describes her in their website:

"Gabriella Lindley is a classic girl next door YouTuber and lifestyle Instagrammer, with a penchant for interiors and a whimsical take on lifes bigger issues. She’s a beach side resident alongside infamous cat, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for a toffee nut latte. With a collection in Primark under her belt, a following of over 2 million across her socials, and a reputation for being unapologetically herself, Gabriella has over 650,000 people keeping up with her satirical Twitter updates."

.. so are you surprised? :ROFLMAO: :m
“girl next door”

I’ve never lived next door to a thieving hermit who bathes in lasagna before but ok

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

scoobie

VIP Member
Felt inspired by the amazing Jewniper Jane artwork in the last thread 💀 wearing my velvetbl0cked badge with pride!

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 21.41.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Sabbiow

Haha I was expecting to see a plate overflowing with food by how some
of you are talking about that lasagne. Just seen it and I could 100% get through a full one of those with a side, it’s not that big. I’m vegan so wouldn’t eat that, but I definitely could. it’s not like it’s so huge I’d be like OMGAA It just wouldn’t fit in my teeny tiny body!!!!
also, it’s pretty common for people to have lasagne with wedges or garlic bread (I.e carb on carb ). It’s a thing. People do it. Lots of people do it. It’s served in restaurants. I see people ordering carb on carb all the time. I see people on my insta having it. surely everyone has encountered this phenomenon before. and if you do choose to have chips as a side with your meal, you don’t have to force yourself to “eat healthy“ for a full week afterwards, it’s not a crime, you don’t need to be punished for it.

Lasagne in a bath is one thing... but the act of eating lasagne itself isn’t something shame worthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

snowfairy17

VIP Member
The bottom line is that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions. Yes people make mistakes and you can’t be perfect all the time, but if you’re willing to learn and grow then that’s a good thing. Gabbie has shown time and time again that she is not willing to do that, censoring people and switching the narrative to make herself the victim. I want her to get better but she doesn’t think she needs to change.

Also, imagine if you had a problem with a big company and they handled it like Gabbie does?

“Just got blocked by New Look for saying that dress was copied lol #NewL00kBl0cked”

• Haha
Reactions: 86

nym3ria

Chatty Member
I did an 8 hour shift and came back to 15 new pages and a new thread.

shes proper fucked it this time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Don’t hate me guys but I don’t really get this...all these prints are so generic and I see tons of similar ones with similar designs and patterns. So is everyone copying everyone? She is guilty of not being original and thinking of creative ideas but most of these print/art shops all sell repetitive products?
Apologies if someone has said what I’m going to say, but the issue isn’t really the isolated copied things alone it’s ...

1) Her artwork is in different styles. Typography, modern sort of cartoony imagery, and then the one like och.monika where it’s soft and cottage core-y. (Apologies I’m not an art critic.) If everything was fluid and looked like it went together then maybe she could blag inspiration but she’s picked and chosen what to copy.

2) She is selling this at a HEAVILY marked up price.

3) She followed the accounts she stole from.

4) She doesnt post art and then all of a sudden she’s an artist and has been doing this for two years in preparation?

5) It doesn’t speak to her brand? Maybe the cat pin did a little bit, but does she even have pumpkins in her house? Didn’t she say she always kills plants? ‘You are magic’ when has she ever said that? None of it is original, sure, but it’s also not anything to do with her hobbies or interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 83