Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabby saying she’s taking people to court is her just trying to silence people by intimidation! Classic narcissistic response to deflect the problem onto the “trolls” trying to attack her; and her being the innocent victim. Anyone with some basic legal understanding would know that it’s not that easy to have a solid defamation claim ! There’s celebrities/huge influencers who deal with malicious lies everyday and don’t have defamation cases but gobs is sew sew special she’ll see all the haters in court !

• Haha
Reactions: 47
What will happen in court:

- They will analyse the artwork she's accused of copying
- They will assess which artwork came first
- They will deduce that Gabby's work really does resemble said works
- They will ask the artists if Gabby really did speak to them and how the conversation went

So Gabby, unless YOU want to get caught out, I wouldn't suggest court.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
What will happen in court:

- They will analyse the artwork she's accused of copying
- They will assess which artwork came first
- They will deduce that Gabby's work really does resemble said works
- They will ask the artists if Gabby really did speak to them and how the conversation went

So Gabby, unless YOU want to get caught out, I wouldn't suggest court.
They will also ask why, if this started days and days ago, she took days to address it at all and blocked anyone asking her politely. Man I would love to cross examine her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They will also ask why, if this started days and days ago, she took days to address it at all and blocked anyone asking her politely. Man I would love to cross examine her.
I want to know who is DM’ing her friends and family?

Reactions: 29
Yep. Blocked any polite questions or even people liking tweets, plus disabling and limiting comments... Very telling.

Reactions: 26
Just imagine how much better she could have made it for herself by saying, I love X Y Z’s artwork, and I didn’t realise how much it influenced my own designs, I’m really sorry if people think I copied but i was following what I thought was a trend, anyway check them out and which if you is looking forward to Jewniper Mewn Saturday tomorrow?

But no, she legal beagle doubled down throwing her weight around with threats and made herself look an utter squealer in the process.

Fucksake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
1) would she do a come shop with me for my court outfit vlog

and 2) is there bechamel sauce in prison because I won’t be going if so

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I want to know who is DM’ing her friends and family?
Also does she just mean Jane? Or she including her dad? Because as far as I’m aware she is only really friends with Jane (by default) and George is loved up so doesn’t reply to her on Twitter all that much

Reactions: 10
2941D452-C9CB-4932-BB61-69D9F8178ECA.png
guys i am bleeping HOLLLLLEERRRRING

edited to say that this was just a small chat w my friend about this thread, we didnt mention her name or shop or ANYTHING lmao 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.