Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also... the whole “it’s a pamper day so I’m going to wash my hair”. Washing your hair shouldn’t be a “pamper” Gab it’s a basic necessity! Imagine thinking oooooh I’m going to treat myself and wash my hair?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It's pathetic when influenzas (sorry, influencers) have to retweet a link to their video on the same day.
Yes but that isn’t their fault... it’s the YeWChOOb aLgOriThm! YeWChOOb is just mean and sew sew hater that they don’t go into subscription boxes!! It’s not because they’re past their prime and the only people that watch them are blind minions or hate watchers so they have to keep posting it themselves lol

• Haha
Reactions: 30
G is for gabby, the grubbiest of them all
A is for all the tins of farrow and ball
B is for bacon, a three times daily treat
R is for ready meals, which she shouldn’t eat
I is for illnesses causing sleep til afternoon
E is for everything wrong with jewniper mewn
L is for lasagne bath, best hour of the week
L is for the loss of followers that she doesn’t seek
A is for after all of this, I don’t want to scorn her, just wish she’d grow up 10 years and finally turn a corner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
Felt inspired by the amazing Jewniper Jane artwork in the last thread 💀 wearing my velvetbl0cked badge with pride!

Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 21.41.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
G is for gabby, the grubbiest of them all
A is for all the tins of farrow and ball
B is for bacon, a three times daily treat
R is for ready meals, which she shouldn’t eat
I is for illnesses causing sleep til afternoon
E is for everything wrong with jewniper mewn
L is for lasagne bath, best hour of the week
L is for the loss of followers that she doesn’t seek
A is for after all of this, I don’t want to scorn her, just wish she’d grow up 10 years and finally turn a corner

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh god.. I told my partner about her lasagna in the bath and he replied "Yeah? I do it too. I just don't bathe in it." To then find out his best friend also eats food In the bath 😭 Considering a divorce.
Its the only option, I don't see any other alternatives. Sorry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t stop laughing - so she had this plate of lasagne plus chips AND THEN she decided to take a bath and eat the leftover lasagne and the whole tray actually fell in the water :LOL:
8975EFAD-27B5-42EE-8080-E4EBCF9B592B.png

D7772CD8-E2A8-46B4-8B6E-174FAEA136B6.png

A4176508-49B5-431C-82A0-F2E4B9908925.png

E2234E07-4281-4BC7-A807-DF2FBF5E37DE.png

A6EA2AC5-49D7-4E82-AF12-1930C1E49254.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I mean.. why are you married anyway? Boys are sew mean and dangerous and I bet he does terribly bad horrible things like stand still in shops
He's sew mean. Carrying my bags and looking out for me. Giving me my kids. Sew mean. How dare he.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t stop laughing - so she had this plate of lasagne plus chips AND THEN she decided to take a bath and eat the leftover lasagne and the whole tray actually fell in the water :LOL:
View attachment 293033
View attachment 293034
View attachment 293036
View attachment 293037
View attachment 293038
The duck does somebody who's had a gastric sleeve surgery eat half a lasagne with chips? I just had a slice of lasagne for dinner that was smaller than that portion, and I could barely manage a salad with it, and that's without a surgically corrected stomach.

Oh, I also wouldn't be able to stomach the other half, especially not when it's steeped in Gabby's crevasse juices from her bathwater.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I was going to say, that lasagne looked huge! I knew she wouldn’t save it for another day either as soon as she’d said she was only having half. Having it with chips as well as someone previously mentioned, I’d be flat out with heartburn in minutes!

Reactions: 13
Lasagne in the bath is actually very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and smelling of Italy. Best added to the bath under hot running water, instead of plopping it in like Gabby does.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Lasagne in the bath is actually very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling soft, supple and smelling of Italy. Best added to the bath under hot running water, instead of plopping it in like Gabby does.
I love that you don’t need to fake tan afterwards as the orange grease residue does all the hard work for you 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel like watching her latest video after a few glasses of wine, bet it’d be hysterical

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck puts ketchup on a plate with lasagne? (or eats chips with lasagne, or eats lasagne in the bath, or eats lasagne out of a plastic cooking tray....)

But really, WHY THE KETCHUP?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.